Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,205 members, 7,815,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

How A Nurse In UK Adebimpe Alasoadura Scams The Public With A Fake Charity - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How A Nurse In UK Adebimpe Alasoadura Scams The Public With A Fake Charity (947 Views)

Nigerians Fight In Public With Weapons In Dubai / Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public / Concerned Nairalander Warns The Public About A Popular Scam In Nigeria!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How A Nurse In UK Adebimpe Alasoadura Scams The Public With A Fake Charity by mammass001: 5:14pm On Mar 04, 2019
Beware of a bogus charity (Go for Gold Initiatives) runs by UK Nurse Bimpe Alasoadura Scammers impersonating genuine charities and ask for donations or contact claiming to collect money after natural disasters, disable homes or major events.

She collected funds for her own benefit.

Snapping pictures with vulnerable or disabled people to scam on facebook

Don't be deceived

How this scam works

Fake charities try to take advantage of your generosity and compassion for others in need. Scammers will steal your money by posing as a genuine charity. Not only do these scams cost you money, they also divert much needed donations away from legitimate charities and causes.

Fake charity approaches occur all year round and often take the form of a response to real disasters or emergencies, such as floods, cyclones, earthquakes and bushfires.

Scammers will pose as either agents of legitimate well-known charities or create their own charity name. This can include charities that conduct medical research or support disease sufferers and their families. They may also pose as individuals needing donations for health or other reasons.

Scammers may also play on your emotions by claiming to help children who are ill.

Fake charities operate in a number of different ways. You may be approached on the street or at your front door by people collecting money. Scammers may also set up fake websites which look similar to those operated by real charities. Some scammers will call or email you requesting a donation.

Re: How A Nurse In UK Adebimpe Alasoadura Scams The Public With A Fake Charity by faithfull18(f): 9:43am On Mar 05, 2019
Hmmn, this is wicked.

(1) (Reply)

I Caught My Husband Raping My Daughter – Wife Tells Court / Edo Sex Trafficker, Caught On Camera Forcing A Girl To Swear An Oath In Italy / My Life In Danger. My Landlord Wants To Illegally Eject My Properties And Kill M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.