Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,062 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

See Patek Philippe Wristwatch Causing War Between Hushpuppi, Phyno And Ice Princ - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Patek Philippe Wristwatch Causing War Between Hushpuppi, Phyno And Ice Princ (61857 Views)

Davido Buys Patek Philippe Diamond Watch Worth 6m For Chioma As Early Val’ Gift / Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce / Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Patek Philippe Wristwatch Causing War Between Hushpuppi, Phyno And Ice Princ by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 29, 2017
Neither of them fit afford that wristwatch including the puppy dog.

5 Likes

Re: See Patek Philippe Wristwatch Causing War Between Hushpuppi, Phyno And Ice Princ by Emenandez4lyf(m): 10:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
But......

Re: See Patek Philippe Wristwatch Causing War Between Hushpuppi, Phyno And Ice Princ by Alhkerimu(m): 10:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
they lack understanding
Re: See Patek Philippe Wristwatch Causing War Between Hushpuppi, Phyno And Ice Princ by free2ryhme: 10:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
Abeg that watch dey tell destiny or e dey tell future

undecided
Re: See Patek Philippe Wristwatch Causing War Between Hushpuppi, Phyno And Ice Princ by kolado(m): 10:39pm On Jun 29, 2017
Nigerians and show off
Re: See Patek Philippe Wristwatch Causing War Between Hushpuppi, Phyno And Ice Princ by DieBuhari: 10:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
If the watch us actually 39 000 000, it's obvious Phyno and Ice prince are wearing the fake version

19 Likes

Re: See Patek Philippe Wristwatch Causing War Between Hushpuppi, Phyno And Ice Princ by jfizle247(m): 10:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hotshawarma:
oshe nairaland online billionaire...empty barrel makes the loudest noise...

leave story jare...even the pastors that preach that all is vanity still wear expensive suits,shoes,wrist watches,and also have private jets...they also live in mansions in very good and serene environment............

Re: See Patek Philippe Wristwatch Causing War Between Hushpuppi, Phyno And Ice Princ by paradigmshift(m): 10:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
free2ryhme:
Vanity upon vanity

Solo get money pass all of una

Make una go see where e dey

6 feet under shigban e no carry enter grave

Make una continue
Solomon na your uncle abi lmao
Re: See Patek Philippe Wristwatch Causing War Between Hushpuppi, Phyno And Ice Princ by jconsulting(f): 10:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
Will Dangote be involved in this kind of senseless talk with Otedola

3 Likes

Re: See Patek Philippe Wristwatch Causing War Between Hushpuppi, Phyno And Ice Princ by LesbianBoy(m): 10:42pm On Jun 29, 2017
39 milla on ordinary wash! Just negodu! Will it tell me when Jesus Christ will come again angry
Re: See Patek Philippe Wristwatch Causing War Between Hushpuppi, Phyno And Ice Princ by leesha(f): 10:42pm On Jun 29, 2017
U r already called 'hush' puppi, nd yet u won't HUSH!
Re: See Patek Philippe Wristwatch Causing War Between Hushpuppi, Phyno And Ice Princ by toastedbread: 10:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
dollytino4real:
the watch can boil stone? vanity upon vanity

tell me say your peruvian and mary kay no be vanity.
Re: See Patek Philippe Wristwatch Causing War Between Hushpuppi, Phyno And Ice Princ by Jtmanager(m): 10:46pm On Jun 29, 2017
End time watch

1 Like

Re: See Patek Philippe Wristwatch Causing War Between Hushpuppi, Phyno And Ice Princ by luluman: 10:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Dey there na
if it's vanity, please I want that vanity
Me too.
Re: See Patek Philippe Wristwatch Causing War Between Hushpuppi, Phyno And Ice Princ by NobleRomm(m): 10:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
MReloaded:

I

Have

Something

I

Want

To

Say

The mod that keeps pushing junk to FP, you think you're doing me? You're doing yourself

what is even wrong with u.... most you comment
see all the space only you occupied..oya come and sleep there...
where are you i said come and sleep there. oo

2 Likes

Re: See Patek Philippe Wristwatch Causing War Between Hushpuppi, Phyno And Ice Princ by marvolio2000(m): 10:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
Na wa everybody has priorities. I love watches but I wont buy that patech Philips it's not functional, just beautiful, my $300 watch is far more functional than it.
Hush puppy got to place his priorities right and grow up. For the guys wearing fake, my candid advice, there are original watches you can get cheap instead of buying clones and displaying it to the public.
I believe phyno can afford a $10,000 Rolex which is readily available.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Patek Philippe Wristwatch Causing War Between Hushpuppi, Phyno And Ice Princ by NobleRomm(m): 11:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
MReloaded:

I

Have

Something

I

Want

To

Say

The mod that keeps pushing junk to FP, you think you're doing me? You're doing yourself

Re: See Patek Philippe Wristwatch Causing War Between Hushpuppi, Phyno And Ice Princ by macaranta(m): 11:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
The watch quite frankly is expensive even for their levels as Nigerian Artists.

3 Likes

Re: See Patek Philippe Wristwatch Causing War Between Hushpuppi, Phyno And Ice Princ by NobleRomm(m): 11:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
MReloaded:

I

Have

Something

I

Want

To

Say

Re: See Patek Philippe Wristwatch Causing War Between Hushpuppi, Phyno And Ice Princ by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
luluman:
Me too.
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: See Patek Philippe Wristwatch Causing War Between Hushpuppi, Phyno And Ice Princ by Ricky247(m): 11:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
One wristwatch, 39Millionsss?
EFCC must hear of this!...
Re: See Patek Philippe Wristwatch Causing War Between Hushpuppi, Phyno And Ice Princ by offishialpablo: 11:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
diz watch were be say na aboki go cum change ba3 atlast
Re: See Patek Philippe Wristwatch Causing War Between Hushpuppi, Phyno And Ice Princ by SEEDORF441(m): 11:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
War ke?
den never use gun talkless of knife let the war start by using gun
Re: See Patek Philippe Wristwatch Causing War Between Hushpuppi, Phyno And Ice Princ by Adoga1759: 11:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
But wetin bring dis comparison with this guys now?
Re: See Patek Philippe Wristwatch Causing War Between Hushpuppi, Phyno And Ice Princ by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
The watch fit talk
Re: See Patek Philippe Wristwatch Causing War Between Hushpuppi, Phyno And Ice Princ by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
dollytino4real:
the watch can boil stone? vanity upon vanity
poor man mentality. You Only Live Once(YOLO).. Enjoy your money while you can
Re: See Patek Philippe Wristwatch Causing War Between Hushpuppi, Phyno And Ice Princ by Baroba(m): 11:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
I wonder how many of these Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg own.. black men bickering over things they don't even produce..smh

1 Like

Re: See Patek Philippe Wristwatch Causing War Between Hushpuppi, Phyno And Ice Princ by 9itewolf(m): 11:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
All d fuss cos of dis pathetic patek wrist watch.... grin grin
Re: See Patek Philippe Wristwatch Causing War Between Hushpuppi, Phyno And Ice Princ by yemzzy22(m): 11:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
this fake drug dealer fraudulent low life iz there trying to get attention phyno leave the chuck of afonga stupidly alone
Re: See Patek Philippe Wristwatch Causing War Between Hushpuppi, Phyno And Ice Princ by ioreth69(f): 11:43pm On Jun 29, 2017
Berrywinky:
Lemme comment incase dis thread reach front page
cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Effortlessly Jumps On Man While Dancing / My Mother Had Like 6 Tattoos - Davido Hails Late Mum's Beauty / Kanye West: I Caught Chris Paul With Kardashian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.