Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce (59650 Views)

Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos) / Paul And Jude Okoye Pose With Their Wives At An Event / Phyno's New Look & Style Is Just Amazing - See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by pzphoto(m): 6:22pm On Mar 18, 2018
Phyno who recently acquired a new Rolls Royce was spotted with Jude Okoye as they poses with Phyno’s new toy.

Gist from praizeupdates

News source :: http://www.praizeupdate.com/adorable-photo-of-phyno-and-jude-okoye-as-they-poses-with-new-rolls-royce/

12 Likes

Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by pzphoto(m): 6:23pm On Mar 18, 2018

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by Uyiii: 6:32pm On Mar 18, 2018
I'm not hating sha, but this news irrelevant sha.
The news useless like the 'p' in psychology.

121 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by chriskosherbal(m): 6:33pm On Mar 18, 2018
Uyiii:
I'm not hating sha, but this news irrelevant sha.
The news stupid like the 'p' in psychology.
oGA u dey vex ooo shuuuuuuuuu cheesy

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by Uyiii: 6:38pm On Mar 18, 2018
chriskosherbal:
any news wey nor affect price of garri positively dey make me vex naa.

I know say person go say I like garri wella, yeh I concur, na confirm yan
garri is the way, the truth and the light.

up garricheesy

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by NwaAmaikpe: 6:45pm On Mar 18, 2018
shocked

Phyno has not said this car is his.

So why the assumptions?
Why are bloggers like this?

I'm not saying he can't afford this car if he takes loans from his banks, I'm just saying that Phyno would be more concerned with overtaking Zorro SwagBag than getting a car.

131 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:47pm On Mar 18, 2018
"As they poses"?

As they pose... not poses

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by Uyiii: 7:42pm On Mar 18, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
"As they poses"?

As they pose... not poses
just free the op make e dey juxtaposecheesy

59 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by eTECTIVe(m): 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So why the assumptions?

I'm not saying he can't afford this car if he takes loans from his banks, I'm just saying that Phyno would be more concerned with overtaking Zorro SwagBag than getting a car.

Overtaking Zoro? Dey are not even running d same race. Wen did Zoro become a competition not to even mention overtaking phyno... Guy u no well and we all know .. But even ppl we no well no say Zoro is to Phyno wat FA cup is to Champions League

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by Yoshy: 8:25pm On Mar 18, 2018
It's not phyno style to come out and tell you what he buys or acquires, but trust me, nigga is loaded.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So why the assumptions?

Phyno is in a class of his own. He is not mate with Zoro Akpaswag. No be beans to shut down "the cathedral" Enugu, back to back.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 18, 2018
eTECTIVe:

Overtaking Zoro? Dey are not even running d same race. Wen did Zoro become a competition not to even mention overtaking phyno... Guy u no well and we all know .. But even ppl we no well no say Zoro is to Phyno wat FA cup is to Champions League
I swear. The guy no try at all to compare phyno and zoro

18 Likes

Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by femmix112(m): 9:40pm On Mar 18, 2018
Make I fry dis guy poo angry angry

1 Like

Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by Smily202(m): 9:48pm On Mar 18, 2018
Isi Ego

1 Like

Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 19, 2018
Life is good when you have the resources and money. God remember me one day working hard already.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by baddosky1: 7:32pm On Mar 19, 2018
Money talking...

Abeg, any update about that gold-digger girl who came out sometime last year to reveal how she dissed Phyno when he was hustling and now says she regrets it and wants him now? I wan know weda Phyno don nyash am undecided

6 Likes

Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by dayleke: 7:33pm On Mar 19, 2018
Lol...
Dem don start o....
Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by LastSurvivor11: 7:35pm On Mar 19, 2018
Ezege nwa mama..

Chaii!
God I know say mine is coming soon..

6 Likes

Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 19, 2018
Wat if na vid shoot

1 Like

Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by OboOlora(f): 7:36pm On Mar 19, 2018
Arondizogu 6th hand used $20k 2002 rolls Royce cheesy
Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 7:36pm On Mar 19, 2018
Money dey find me eyy....ego na cho m ..ego na cho m ..money dey call me eeyy ego na kpom ego na kpo m

3 Likes

Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by Banwod1st(m): 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2018
You call this TOY
Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by NEOJ: 7:39pm On Mar 19, 2018
chriskosherbal:

Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by slimfit1(m): 7:40pm On Mar 19, 2018
When will someone post something profitable on this site self.
Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by millomaniac: 7:47pm On Mar 19, 2018
Dope. Made niggis. cool
Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by bennynaza(m): 7:48pm On Mar 19, 2018
Eze Nnunu aburo guy name.

But when the money go, Telli Pesin sha

1 Like

Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by kingchris30(m): 7:48pm On Mar 19, 2018
i just like this phyno of a guy

5 Likes

Re: Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce by CMartini: 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2018
[/color][color=#000000]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible / Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Twitter Trend As People Compare Her To Lionel Messi / Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.