Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,850 members, 7,820,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Sincere Questions For Biafra Agitators - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sincere Questions For Biafra Agitators (2515 Views)

Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB / Jerusalem As Capital: IPOB Turkey 'Diplomat' Ally Withdraws Support For Biafra / Igbo Must Produce President In 2019 To Pacify Biafra Agitators – Ohanaeze Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sincere Questions For Biafra Agitators by WetinConsignMe: 8:09am On Aug 04, 2017
I am asking these questions because I honestly don't know the answers.
Those agitating for Biafra secession, or anyone with the answers, how would these be resolved:

1) My family and extended family have properties all over Nigeria
2) My family members work in the Federal govt. Do they quit there jobs?
3)I have family members in the Army and police with strong bonds to their colleagues from other tribes
4) My sister is married to a Yoruba man and his best friend for life is an Igbo man.
5) l have family members in various Universities outside Igbo land with strong undying bonds to people from other tribes
6) Non of ndi Igbo I know who reside outside Igbo land seem to want Biafra, unlike in the '60s when ndi Igbo were willing to die for it
7) Many non-Igbo artisans have resided and worked in Igbo land for so long they are practically Igbo, also policemen and soldiers.
cool How about Igbo groups who may later want to seceed from Biafra or who don't want Biafra?

All I'm asking is: Isn't Nigeria too intertwined to be separated again? Isn't the genie already out of the bottle? Isn't it best if we find a way to live together instead of secessionist agitations?

Just asking. I don't have the answers. Those who do, please enlighten us.

Lalasticlala, feel free, if you have the answers

2 Likes

Re: Sincere Questions For Biafra Agitators by IamLovely: 8:12am On Aug 04, 2017
and if you ask me na who i go ask

My brother i tired for this end time country oh..
Re: Sincere Questions For Biafra Agitators by Neminc: 8:12am On Aug 04, 2017
Just one question for you. Wetin consign u?
Re: Sincere Questions For Biafra Agitators by Ifeanyi4491(m): 8:15am On Aug 04, 2017
Bro if you are from biafra land you won't ask such question.

11 Likes

Re: Sincere Questions For Biafra Agitators by xelly: 8:16am On Aug 04, 2017
What exactly is your question? Your writeup looks more like complain than questions
Re: Sincere Questions For Biafra Agitators by DocHMD: 8:33am On Aug 04, 2017
If you consider people who say they'll destroy you if you leave them as 'brothers', then you need to have your head examined.

If they are truly your brothers, Do brothers threaten to kill another who decides to leave the family house to seek fortune elsewhere?

In my entire experience, Only cultists threaten the other who seeks to leave them with violence. Now does zoogeria sound like an occultic establishment threatening to kill Biafrans if they leave? Of course

Now why should I continue to remain in such an inglorious contraption deceiving myself that others are my 'brothers'?

Everybody can't be daft at the same time, the occultic zoological contraption MUST give way. Shikena!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sincere Questions For Biafra Agitators by WetinConsignMe: 8:42am On Aug 04, 2017
DocHMD:
If you consider people who say they'll destroy you if you leave them as 'brothers', then you need to have your head examined.

If they are truly your brothers, Do brothers threaten to kill another who decides to leave the family house to seek fortune elsewhere?

In my entire experience, Only cultists threaten the other who seeks to leave them with violence. Now does zoogeria sound like an occultic establishment threatening to kill Biafrans if they leave? Of course

Now why should I continue to remain in such an inglorious contraption deceiving myself that others are my 'brothers'?

Everybody can't be daft at the same time, the occultic zoological contraption MUST give way. Shikena!

I humbly asked specific questions because I honestly don't know the answers. What are your answers to those specific NUMBERED questions

1 Like

Re: Sincere Questions For Biafra Agitators by WetinConsignMe: 8:45am On Aug 04, 2017
xelly:
What exactly is your question? Your writeup looks more like complain than questions

The questions are asked because I honestly don't know the answers. They are numbered so u can take them one by one
Re: Sincere Questions For Biafra Agitators by DocHMD: 8:46am On Aug 04, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

I humbly asked specific questions because I honestly don't know the answers. What are your answers to those specific NUMBERED questions

My reply is the answer, why would anyone wanna remain in a dangerous occultic contraption known as zoogeria?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sincere Questions For Biafra Agitators by WetinConsignMe: 8:46am On Aug 04, 2017
grin
Neminc:
Just one question for you. Wetin consign u?

grin

3 Likes

Re: Sincere Questions For Biafra Agitators by WetinConsignMe: 8:50am On Aug 04, 2017
DocHMD:

My reply is the answer, why would anyone wanna remain in a dangerous occultic contraption known as zoogeria?

So what is your solution, considering the issues raised?
The issue is not what u want, but how feasible. That's what we r discussing: feadibility
Re: Sincere Questions For Biafra Agitators by EkoErrands: 9:08am On Aug 04, 2017
WetinConsignMe:
Those agitating for Biafra secession, or anyone with the answers, how would these be resolved:

3)I have family members in the Army and police with strong bonds to their colleagues from other tribes
4) My sister is married to a Yoruba man and his best friend for life is an Igbo man.
5) l have family members in various Universities outside Igbo land with strong undying bonds to people from other tribes
6) Non of ndi Igbo I know who reside outside Igbo land seem to want Biafra, unlike in the '60s when ndi Igbo were willing to die for it
7) Many non-Igbo artisans have resided and worked in Igbo land for so long they are practically Igbo, also policemen and soldiers.
cool How about Igbo groups who may later want to seceed from Biafra or who don't want Biafra?

All I'm asking is: Isn't Nigeria too intertwined to be separated again? Isn't the genie already out of the bottle? Isn't it best if we find a way to live together instead of secessionist agitations?

Mr strong bonding! I need just 1 favour from you before I denounce Biafra....just help me make all the seaports in the Niger Delta operational so I Dont have to bring my goods all the way from Lagos by road to the east. If you can do this singular thing in 2017....I bet you I will become another ipobexposed.

Snake!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sincere Questions For Biafra Agitators by freshest4live: 9:20am On Aug 04, 2017
EkoErrands:

Mr strong bonding! I need just 1 favour from you before I denounce Biafra....just help me make all the seaports in the Niger Delta operational so I Dont have to bring my goods all the way from Lagos by road to the east. If you can do this singular thing in 2017....I bet you I will become another ipobexposed.

Snake!
But the Onne sea port is there, what really happened to it?

1 Like

Re: Sincere Questions For Biafra Agitators by WetinConsignMe: 9:35am On Aug 04, 2017
EkoErrands:

Snake!

I never said denounce Biafra. Just want u to think with your head for a minute instead of with your heart. Let's brainstorm,
see if there are acceptable answers to these questions
Re: Sincere Questions For Biafra Agitators by sunnyb0b0(m): 9:59am On Aug 04, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

1.) Nigerians own properties in Ghana. The right to own property is a fundamental human right guaranteed by the human right charter to which Nigeria is a signatory. Your family's property in Nigeria will be protected under international law.

2.) When Biafra comes, there'll be job openings as Biafra will set up its own civil service, ministries and parastatals. People will be needed to man those positions. Besides, it's for the other side to decide what they want to do with Biafra working for them. A place like the North cannot survive without Igbo teachers, lecturers, doctors and lab technologists (talking from experience), so they may decide to retain some but it's up to those people to decide to stay or not. Nigerians work in Ghana, Cameroon, UK & USA.

3.) Biafra will have its own Army, Police, Navy etc. They'd be established by absorbing personnel from corresponding forces in the old federation who are of Biafran origin. They can maintain their friendship with their former colleagues. My best friend in uni was a Cameroonian.

4.) My uncle is married to a Ghanaian and we live together happily

5.) There are thousands of Nigerians studying in Ghanaian universities and they also have developed strong ties and bonds with those people. Coming from different countries shouldn't create a barrier to friendship.

6.) Let a referendum be called and let those people come home and vote. Democracy is a game of numbers where majority have their way and minority their say. I live outside Igbo land and I want Biafra

7.) Foreigners will not be sent out of Biafra. They'll have their rights guaranteed and protected. Have you ever heard of Ndigbo harassing foreigners in their land?

8.) The various ethnic groups will decide whether they want in or out at the referendum.

Shalom.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sincere Questions For Biafra Agitators by sunnyb0b0(m): 10:01am On Aug 04, 2017
freshest4live:

Logistics.

My friend shipped 2 containers of cashew nut from Enugu through Onne sea port. He's yet to recover from the loss as it cost almost 3 times what it would have cost him shipping same through Lagos.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sincere Questions For Biafra Agitators by anthony86(m): 10:25am On Aug 04, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Logistics.

My friend shipped 2 containers of cashew nut from Enugu through Onne sea port. He's yet to recover from the loss as it cost almost 3 times what it would have cost him shipping same through Lagos.

You compare your friend loss of two containers than the loss millions of Igbo will lose whose businesses are spread across Nigeria. It is easier to make Onne port work than to actualise Biafra those are clamoring Biafra are just looking for a lazy way out of their political challenges by whipping up Ethinic and tribal sentiments simple, Don"t be deceive Biafra is all about politics
Re: Sincere Questions For Biafra Agitators by DocHMD: 10:40am On Aug 04, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

So what is your solution, considering the issues raised?
The issue is not what u want, but how feasible. That's what we r discussing: feadibility

We'll keep breaking down the Biafran gospel for knobheads to understand.

If you are a member of a dangerous cult (which zoogeria can be likened to) where you were unwillingly initiated, how do you get out?
Do you prioritize your life or your properties?

4 Likes

Re: Sincere Questions For Biafra Agitators by EkoErrands: 10:48am On Aug 04, 2017
freshest4live:

Nigerian government only allows importation of oil related important for oil companies, example is Bentonite for drilling. Any other item must come through Lagos.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sincere Questions For Biafra Agitators by EkoErrands: 10:52am On Aug 04, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

I never said denounce Biafra. Just want u to think with your head for a minute instead of with your heart. Let's brainstorm,
see if there are acceptable answers to these questions

We are saying the same thing....open the seaports in the east and there would be no need for those JAMB question.

Wait is it the uchenna that has container to clear at onne port or Aneke that has a container he is expecting in 30min that will go and welcome Nnamdi Kanu in Owerri?

Nigerian leaders think marginalization will be effective forever...it only enshrines the inevitable in the minds of the opressed. It makes a small movement become an ideology. And you can't defeat an ideology mark it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sincere Questions For Biafra Agitators by freshest4live: 1:09pm On Aug 04, 2017
EkoErrands:

We are saying the same thing....open the seaports in the east and there would be no need for those JAMB question.

Wait is it the uchenna that has container to clear at onne port or Aneke that has a container he is expecting in 30min that will go and welcome Nnamdi Kanu in Owerri?

Nigerian leaders think marginalization will be effective forever...it only enshrines the inevitable in the minds of the opressed. It makes a small movement become an ideology. And you can't defeat an ideology mark it.
Opening the sea port in the east would not stop the Biafra agitation, because if that's the problem then it's a simple matter and even restructuring can take care of that.
Re: Sincere Questions For Biafra Agitators by freshest4live: 1:12pm On Aug 04, 2017
DocHMD:

We'll keep breaking down the Biafran gospel for knobheads to understand.

If you are a member of a dangerous cult (which zoogeria can be likened to) where you were unwillingly initiated, how do you get out?
Do you prioritize your life or your properties?
Are you saying fellow lgbos wouldn't kill and kidnap each other in lgbo land?
Re: Sincere Questions For Biafra Agitators by ProWalker: 1:13pm On Aug 04, 2017
The truth is that despite all the noise from Igbos, they are the weakest link in Southern Nigeria if the South really want to break away from Nigeria.
All you need to wipe the Ibos back in line is to remind them of the investments belonging to Ibos that are scattered all over Nigeria and which they stand to lose or forfeit if Nigeria break up.
Re: Sincere Questions For Biafra Agitators by xelly: 2:50pm On Aug 04, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

The questions are asked because I honestly don't know the answers. They are numbered so u can take them one by one

Then you need to ask a question. Eg WH and H should guide you in asking questions.
Re: Sincere Questions For Biafra Agitators by Warship: 2:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
EkoErrands:

Snake!

God bless you

@ WetinConsignMe

Hope you can do that for us.?

1 Like

Re: Sincere Questions For Biafra Agitators by Warship: 2:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
freshest4live:

Go and get a video of Onne seaport and provide a documented list of things that can be imported through that port

Research before you type

1 Like

Re: Sincere Questions For Biafra Agitators by Warship: 3:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Logistics.

Pls explain in details what really happened so that stupid Afonjas can understand better.

Thanks
Re: Sincere Questions For Biafra Agitators by paBuhari(m): 3:06pm On Aug 04, 2017
AFONJA!!!!!
Re: Sincere Questions For Biafra Agitators by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 04, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

Re: Sincere Questions For Biafra Agitators by paBuhari(m): 3:08pm On Aug 04, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

1.) Nigerians own properties in Ghana. The right to own property is a fundamental human right guaranteed by the human right charter to which Nigeria is a signatory. Your family's property in Nigeria will be protected under international law.

2.) When Biafra comes, there'll be job openings as Biafra will set up its own civil service, ministries and parastatals. People will be needed to man those positions. Besides, it's for the other side to decide what they want to do with Biafra working for them. A place like the North cannot survive without Igbo teachers, lecturers, doctors and lab technologists (talking from experience), so they may decide to retain some but it's up to those people to decide to stay or not. Nigerians work in Ghana, Cameroon, UK & USA.

3.) Biafra will have its own Army, Police, Navy etc. They'd be established by absorbing personnel from corresponding forces in the old federation who are of Biafran origin. They can maintain their friendship with their former colleagues. My best friend in uni was a Cameroonian.

4.) My uncle is married to a Ghanaian and we live together happily

5.) There are thousands of Nigerians studying in Ghanaian universities and they also have developed strong ties and bonds with those people. Coming from different countries shouldn't create a barrier to friendship.

6.) Let a referendum be called and let those people come home and vote. Democracy is a game of numbers where majority have their way and minority their say. I live outside Igbo land and I want Biafra

7.) Foreigners will not be sent out of Biafra. They'll have their rights guaranteed and protected. Have you ever heard of Ndigbo harassing foreigners in their land?

8.) The various ethnic groups will decide whether they want in or out at the referendum.

Shalom.
You dey mind that AFONJA pikin? I have never seen people wey carry Biafra matter for head like those Unity beggers.

3 Likes

Re: Sincere Questions For Biafra Agitators by IloveMoney: 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

So because of your family has properties all over Nigeria means our people should be writing exams and be scoring 139 while someone from osun will score 114 and the ones from yobe will be 2. or because you have properties everywhere means our people should be kill in the name of one Nigeria?

yes they should quit their job.when biafra comes, there will be jobs. there will be need for police, army,custom,immigration, road safety, port clearing agents,diplomats,workers at all the diplomatic post round the world, airport workers, government workers civil service etc. these are jobs that will be created.

Biafra will not stop them. i have strong bond to some of my childhood friends in Ghana and Kenya too because my dad was a diplomat and we had so many foreign family friends too and we lived in a diplomatic quaters. My kenyan childhood friend was in Nigeria last year, we saw and I will surly visit him when i go to Kenya. same as my cousins in Ghana who visit Nigeria every 2yrs during xmas. So your family member will not loose anything. they can stay behind in Nigeria and nationalize if they wish too.

Nigerians are married to Ghanaians, Kenyans, south Africans and vise versa. has the creation of Nigeria or Africa stopped interracial marriages?

if Nigerians go to Europe and America to school,then your argument is invalid.

6) Non of ndi Igbo I know who reside outside Igbo land seem to want Biafra, unlike in the '60s when ndi Igbo were willing to die for

Then support the call for a referendum to know if they support biafra or not

They are welcome to nationalize in Biafra if they subscribe to our customs and laws..they are safe and nobody will harm them.They will also be employed at our various factories if they are qualified academically and are competent enough to occupy whatever position they apply for. We wont discriminated.

Now i know you are an Afonja grin grin grin grin by the way, nobody will want to secede from a productive country where there is maximum patriotism, justice, equity and fairness. By the way, if they decide to secede, then they shall be allowed. but right Now, all focus is on getting biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Sincere Questions For Biafra Agitators by ozowarac: 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

L the answers

So because you family has properties all over Nigeria you now want our Generations unborn to continue in a mesh called Nigeria? Your family properties are too small to used to compare with Biafra project.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dream Interpretation About Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu / Vacate South-east Now – Ohanaeze Orders Fulani Herdsmen / Would you Rock This Lai Mohammed Outfit He Wore To Real Madrid Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.