Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State (19148 Views)

Nicholas Mutu: Abandoned NDDC Projects Of Lawmaker Mentioned By Akpabio / Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures / Buhari Arrives Maiduguri To Inaugurate Developmental Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by beberebe: 11:12am On Jun 30, 2017
more roads under construction in Abakaliki...... can we see a replica of this in Ogun state??

1 Like

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by DoTheNeedful: 11:13am On Jun 30, 2017
beberebe:
Ogun state!!!!!! we are still waiting for you oh!!!!!
Abi una IGR na for mouth.... una no da do work with am

Lol...you posted the pictures of the most beautiful parts of Ebonyi but posted the pictures of areas in Abeokuta built almost 100 years ago. I don't know what you gain from all these d1ick measuring however, in terms of flyovers and road Ogun state is one of the best I have seen. You said Ebonyi state has recently completed 3 flyovers but I laugh. Abeokuta alone has around 5 newly constructed mouth gaping flyovers and many high quality roads.

19 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by adem30: 11:15am On Jun 30, 2017
beberebe:

show us the infrastructure in Ogun state...Abi una IGR na for paper?

E be like say you no know your mate, your chest beating was disgraced through IGR, now you want more? Google is always there for you, only if you want to know the truth.

10 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by beberebe: 11:16am On Jun 30, 2017
DoTheNeedful:

Lol...you posted the pictures of the most beautiful parts of Ebonyi but posted the pictures of areas in Abeokuta built almost 100 years ago. I don't know what you gain from all these d1ick measuring however, in terms of flyovers and road Ogun state is one of the best I have seen. You said Ebonyi state has recently completed 3 flyovers but I laugh. Abeokuta alone has around 5 newly constructed mouth gaping flyovers and many high quality roads.

Why do you people like propagandas.....
Show us the pictures of this so called completed flyovers with roads in Ogun state...

You people like paper work than reality....
pics speaks louder than propagandas

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by adem30: 11:17am On Jun 30, 2017
OGUN STATE

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by beberebe: 11:18am On Jun 30, 2017
adem30:

E be like say you no know your mate, your chest beating was disgraced through IGR, now you want more? Google is always there for you, only if you want to know the truth.

Better...this is what I want you to do, instead of just typing

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by adem30: 11:21am On Jun 30, 2017
beberebe:

Better...this is what I want you to do, instead of just typing

I am very sure you have never left that ur so call Ebonyi state, that's what makes you think you are in a paradise

6 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by adem30: 11:22am On Jun 30, 2017
OGUN STATE

5 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by beberebe: 11:23am On Jun 30, 2017
adem30:

Resuscitation of 2 cement factory that will be functional by the end of 2018

Nigercem and ibeto cement

4 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by beberebe: 11:25am On Jun 30, 2017
adem30:
OGUN STATE
Everywhere in your picture is just brown roofs..... Sorry, but just continue....this is what we want to see

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by beberebe: 11:28am On Jun 30, 2017
more from ebony state....can you see his concrete this roads is....

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by adem30: 11:29am On Jun 30, 2017
beberebe:

Everywhere in your picture is just brown roofs.....
Sorry, but just continue....this is what we want to see

Yes those brown room have been serving as an IDP camp for your generations camping in Southwest for decades to make ends means

10 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by adem30: 11:30am On Jun 30, 2017
beberebe:

Everywhere in your picture is just brown roofs.....
Sorry, but just continue....this is what we want to see

Far better than your huts with grass roofs in your villages there

4 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by beberebe: 11:30am On Jun 30, 2017
more roads in ebony state just under 2 year... Can we see more from Ogun state?

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by beberebe: 11:33am On Jun 30, 2017
adem30:

Yes those brown room have been serving as an IDP camp for your generations camping in Southwest for decades to make ends means

The last time I checked, your people are the ones occupying IDP camps in SW

3 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by beberebe: 11:36am On Jun 30, 2017
adem30:

Far better than your huts with grass roofs in your villages there
Have you ran out of pictures?? More from ebony state

3 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by bobowaja(m): 11:36am On Jun 30, 2017
adem30:
OGUN STATE

You just gave him the attention he needed, you should have ignored him just like everyone else does.

I don't even know what these dudes gains from tribalism.

6 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by adem30: 11:38am On Jun 30, 2017
beberebe:

Have you ran out of pictures??
More from ebony state

Not jobless lie you. Use google.com
Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by beberebe: 11:41am On Jun 30, 2017
bobowaja:

You just gave him the attention he needed, you should have ignored him just like everyone else does.

I don't even know what these dudes gains from tribalism.

See this one pretending to be saint.....
keep quiet and show us what you have in Ogun state with their fake IGR

more from ebony state

1 Like

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by beberebe: 11:44am On Jun 30, 2017
adem30:

The truth is that Ogun state is backward and filled with poverty people
Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by beberebe: 11:44am On Jun 30, 2017
adem30:

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by Perceptor(m): 11:49am On Jun 30, 2017
The whole of SE no reach Ibadan alone... radarada undecided

3 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by adem30: 11:49am On Jun 30, 2017
beberebe:

Yet thousands of your brothers and sisters troop out daily to board the available buses to your claimed backward state to survive. Keep on yor chest beating. even your Governors always runs here to survive. Just show me how many ex governors from southwest resides in your region

9 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by beberebe: 11:51am On Jun 30, 2017
Perceptor:
The whole of SE no reach Ibadan alone... radarada undecided

Hahahahahaha......The topic is Ogun state vs Ebony state in terms of infrastructural development... comparing their self acclaimed IGR

1 Like

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by beberebe: 11:53am On Jun 30, 2017
adem30:

Yet thousands of your brothers and sisters troop out daily to board the available buses to your claimed backward state to survive. Keep on yor chest beating. even your Governors always runs here to survive. Just show me how many ex governors from southwest resides in your region

They run to your place,buy all your lands and make you tenants in your own state....shame on you

7 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by Perceptor(m): 11:56am On Jun 30, 2017
adem30:
OGUN STATE
Guy what ar you doin ... pls dont post any picture if ogun state again
Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by Philistine(m): 12:06pm On Jun 30, 2017
adem30:

U are a big disappointment. Why honour him with a response?

9 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by FKO81(m): 12:21pm On Jun 30, 2017
adem30:
OGUN STATE
Oboy nawa for you how you wan claim Anambra hospital as Ogun cheesy cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by tysontim(m): 12:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
FKO81:

Oboy nawa for you how you wan claim Anambra hospital as Ogun cheesy cheesy cheesy

busted!

7 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by beberebe: 1:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:

Guy, you be mumu I am sorry. Ebonyi governor has come out to admit that his state can't survive without allocation, yet you stupidly allowed yourself to be dragged into a foolish dick measuring contest with a fool over Ogun whose IGR is higher than all the south eastern states combined. We are talking about Nigeria's industrial hub here. Just the Abk neighbourhoods attached below beats anything they have in the entire SE, not to talk of a Ebonyi that is not even viable. These people are not on our level, but when people like you respond to them, be sure to have your facts ready so as not to allow them to use you to shine, either that or you just ignore them to their delusions.

Hahahahahaha??
There is nothing in Ogun state to compare with Ebony state......
Your brother even stole the picture of Anambra hospital as Ogun state...

You guys are great propagandist...
Fake IGR with nothing tangible to show for it.....
Ogun state collected bail out twice just to offset salaries owned and they are still owing deduction from workers salary

7 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by beberebe: 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2017
Philistine:

U are a big disappointment. Why honour him with a response?

Keep quiet and show us what Ogun state did with their voluminous fake IGR......lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ezeife: IPOB Not Behind Attacks In Southeast. Igbo Don’t Shed Blood / Nigeria Islands And Location / Probe, Jail Jonathan If Found Guilty – NEF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.