Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State (19127 Views)

Nicholas Mutu: Abandoned NDDC Projects Of Lawmaker Mentioned By Akpabio / Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures / Buhari Arrives Maiduguri To Inaugurate Developmental Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by beberebe: 1:21pm On Jun 30, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:

Guy, you be mumu I am sorry. Ebonyi governor has come out to admit that his state can't survive without allocation, yet you stupidly allowed yourself to be dragged into a foolish dick measuring contest with a fool over Ogun whose IGR is higher than all the south eastern states combined. We are talking about Nigeria's industrial hub here. Just the Abk neighbourhoods attached below beats anything they have in the entire SE, not to talk of a Ebonyi that is not even viable. These people are not on our level, but when people like you respond to them, be sure to have your facts ready so as not to allow them to use you to shine, either that or you just ignore them to their delusions.

Hahahahahaha

Are this all you got

Even Afikpo have more developmental projects than the whole of Ogun state

6 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by beberebe: 1:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
more from ebony....waiting for Ogun state

5 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by beberebe: 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
more from Ebony.....still waiting for Ogun state with their fake IGR

5 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by Saintsquare(m): 1:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
bobowaja:

You just gave him the attention he needed, you should have ignored him just like everyone else does.

I don't even know what these dudes gains from tribalism.
The guy Bleep up big time.Chest beating is there trade mark,always boasting on nothing smh

1 Like

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by beberebe: 1:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
more construction of roads in Ebony state...... Road marking to commence soon.... just under 2 years

1 Like

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by beberebe: 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
Saintsquare:
The guy Bleep up big time.Chest beating is there trade mark,always boasting on nothing smh

Show us developmental projects obtainable in Ogun state......Abi the IGR na for mouth?

3 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by Saintsquare(m): 1:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
beberebe:

Show us developmental projects obtainable in Ogun state......Abi the IGR na for mouth?
radarada
Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by beberebe: 1:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
Infrastructural development in Ebony state......kindly show us what is obtainable in Ogun state

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by beberebe: 1:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
Saintsquare:
radarada

Fake people who live their lives in propagandas....

4 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by Saintsquare(m): 1:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
beberebe:

Fake people who live their lives in propagandas....
lol
Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by beberebe: 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
Ebony state

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by walemoney007(m): 2:02pm On Jun 30, 2017
This guy. Is truly jobless grin

Hug the truth

1 Like

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by Sanchez01: 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
How would anyone in his right frame of mind compare Ebonyi to Ogun? This is laughable and suicidal.

4 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by beberebe: 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
walemoney007:
This guy. Is truly jobless grin

Hug the truth

I think you are more jobless than me.....

Because you people sit online to compile propaganda that can not be assessed with anytin on ground.....

You people are too fake.....
you people are dame poor

4 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by beberebe: 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
Sanchez01:
How would anyone in his right frame of mind compare Ebonyi to Ogun? This is laughable and suicidal.

Always talking without anytin to back your claim...

Show us that Ogun is infrastructurally more developed than Ebonyi state.....

At least I have shown you some tin on ground...

No be by high IGR.....show us sometin on ground that can be equated with the said fake IGR

5 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by bobowaja(m): 6:06pm On Jun 30, 2017
beberebe:

See this one pretending to be saint.....
keep quiet and show us what you have in Ogun state with their fake IGR

more from ebony state

Please don't quote me again. I am not for those tribal nonsense, only the low lives does while the big guns keep building bridges across ethnic borders.

1 Like

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by beberebe: 6:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
bobowaja:

Please don't quote me again. I am not for those tribal nonsense, only the low lives does while the big guns keep building bridges across ethnic borders.

See this odeshi forming saint.....

Whan you people have been caught down.....you quickly turn to saint

1 Like

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by beberebe: 10:27am On Jul 01, 2017
Ebony state

1 Like

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by beberebe: 10:29am On Jul 01, 2017
Ebony state ....... Can be see the infrastructure in Ogun state??

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by beberebe: 10:31am On Jul 01, 2017
Ebony state

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by beberebe: 10:32am On Jul 01, 2017
Can we see that of Ogun........ Abi the IGR na for mouth and paper
Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by beberebe: 10:34am On Jul 01, 2017
Private mall in Ebony state

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by beberebe: 10:37am On Jul 01, 2017
Abakaliki, Ebony state......
Can we see that of Ogun state??

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by victorDanladi: 10:40am On Jul 01, 2017
I'm very happy with this:

Development in Igbo land is taking pictures and upload them.Even if you give those biafrats credible data against their claim na pictures dem go post.So unintelligent!

NOBODY SHOULD POST OGUN PICTURES.

OGUN IS NOT DEVELOP,SO,YOU CAN GO AND SLEEP AND GIVE YOURSELF REST OF MIND.

4 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by beberebe: 10:40am On Jul 01, 2017
Ogun state

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by victorDanladi: 10:42am On Jul 01, 2017
The BRFs..BROWN ROOF FETISHISTS have returned after after days of deliverance.
I have really missed you.

When you are done with Abeokuta,post that of Ibadan too.
Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by beberebe: 10:48am On Jul 01, 2017
victorDanladi:
I'm very happy with this:

Development in Igbo land is taking pictures and upload them.Even if you give those biafrats credible data against their claim na pictures dem go post.So unintelligent!

NOBODY SHOULD POST OGUN PICTURES.

OGUN IS NOT DEVELOP,SO,YOU CAN GO AND SLEEP AND GIVE YOURSELF REST OF MIND.

When you claim to be economically viable....the environment you live will speak and the skyline of infrastructural development should be visible....

Lagos,Rivers,Anambra,etc are all economically viable and they can be seen from the environment..... the infrastructure on ground speaks and not just paper work...

Ogun claim to generate 72 billion annually......
The question is....how has this helped the people of the state?

Can the infrastructure on ground be equated with the said amount

Ogun state collected 2 times bail out just to offset salaries....

The houses where the indegienes live are poor and dilapidated....

The infrastructural and social life in Ogun state is worst...

So tell me the truth.....
Don't you think that all these are just propaganda to get more loan

5 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by wristbangle: 10:49am On Jul 01, 2017
Perceptor:
The whole of SE no reach Ibadan alone... radarada undecided

Baba, please kindly ignore the pathetic OP. Giving fools attention will alone amount to more disgraceful scene

3 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by beberebe: 10:52am On Jul 01, 2017
victorDanladi:
The BRFs..BROWN ROOF FETISHISTS have returned after after days of deliverance.

I have really missed you.

When you are done with Abeokuta,post that of Ibadan too.

The truth is that nothing tangible to post in Ogun state......
I have gone on google and searched for infrastructural development in Ogun state.....but all I could see was just a major raid at Abeokuta and one completed flyover....

Nothing is in Ogun state....Ogun state is infrastructurally and economically backward....

Forget the fake IGR......

The indegienes of Ogun state are very Poor...

If you go to places like Abeokuta...the houses lack toilets and bathrooms....

The residents are mainly farmers, even in a state capital...

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by victorDanladi: 10:53am On Jul 01, 2017
beberebe:

When you claim to be economically viable....the environment you live will speak and the skyline of infrastructural development should be visible....

Lagos,Rivers,Anambra,etc are all economically viable and they can be seen from the environment..... the infrastructure on ground speaks and not just paper work...

Ogun claim to generate 72 billion annually......
The question is....how has this helped the people of the state?

Can the infrastructure on ground be equated with the said amount

Ogun state collected 2 times bail out just to offset salaries..

The houses where the indegienes live are poor and dilapidated....

The infrastructural and social life in Ogun state is worst...

So tell me the truth.....
Don't you think that all these are just propaganda to get more loan

Why are you still sweating and dropping mucus from nose again,regbe regbe abi wetin you call yourself.

OGUN IS NOT ECONOMICALLY VIABLE .so go and give yourself self rest of mind.

5 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by victorDanladi: 10:54am On Jul 01, 2017
beberebe:

The truth is that nothing tangible to post in Ogun state......
I have gone on google and searched for infrastructural development in Ogun state.....but all I could see was just a major raid at Abeokuta and one completed flyover....

Nothing is in Ogun state....Ogun state is infrastructurally and economically backward....

Forget the fake IGR......

The indegienes of Ogun state are very Poor...

If you go to places like Abeokuta...the houses lack toilets and bathrooms....

The residents are mainly farmers, even in a state capital...

Are you now happy?

5 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by beberebe: 10:56am On Jul 01, 2017
wristbangle:

Baba, please kindly ignore the pathetic OP. Giving fools attention will alone amount to more disgraceful scene

Forming saint......

When you people have been cut on sight....
you resort to saint....

You will always jump into abusing the Igbo's at any thread....

Now defend yourself, you can not.......

You are forming saint...

Imagine a tribal bigot like you....

Ogun people are very poor.....

Ogun state is infrastructurally and economically backward...forget the fake IGR....that is been use to collect more loans....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Meets Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman / Fred Nwabufo: Why The South-East Voted For Obasanjo Against Ojukwu In 2003 / Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 88th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.