Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,068 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State (19124 Views)

Nicholas Mutu: Abandoned NDDC Projects Of Lawmaker Mentioned By Akpabio / Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures / Buhari Arrives Maiduguri To Inaugurate Developmental Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by victorDanladi: 10:57am On Jul 01, 2017
beberebe:

Forming saint......

When you people have been cut on sight....
you resort to saint....

You will always jump into abusing the Igbo's at any thread....

Now defend yourself, you can not.......

You are forming saint...

Imagine a tribal bigot like you....

Ogun people are very poor.....

Ogun state is infrastructurally and economically backward...forget the fake IGR....that is been use to collect more loans....

You are still not happy?

1 Like

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by bobowaja(m): 10:58am On Jul 01, 2017
victorDanladi:

Why are you still sweating and dropping mucus from nose again,regbe regbe abi wetin you call yourself.

OGUN IS NOT ECONOMICALLY VIABLE .so go and give yourself self rest of mind.

I wonder what he is trying to get from this. Tribal bigot is what he is.
Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by victorDanladi: 10:59am On Jul 01, 2017
beberebe:

Forming saint......

you resort to saint....

You are forming saint...

Ogun state is infrastructurally and economically backward...forget the fake IGR....that is been use to collect more loans....

you too stop being unsaint na.

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by beberebe: 11:01am On Jul 01, 2017
victorDanladi:

Are you now happy?

You people should be ashamed.....

Let's me see anybody that will come here to boast about anytin in SW minus Lagos......I will resurrect this thread....

Small ebony state of little IGR is infrastructurally more developed than the so called Ogun state with fake and propagated high IGR...

Shame on you guys?

3 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 01, 2017
Another thread of dick measurement from the yeast and waste.

Let me just sit tight sipping my Abua 1st eleven.
Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by beberebe: 11:03am On Jul 01, 2017
bobowaja:

I wonder what he is trying to get from this. Tribal bigots all around is what he is.

see tribal maggot forming saint.....

you guys have been strucked on the head....

Ogun state is infrastructurally and socially backward..

3 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by victorDanladi: 11:03am On Jul 01, 2017
beberebe:

You people should be ashamed.....

Let's me see anybody that will come here to boast about anytin in SW minus Lagos......I will resurrect this thread....

Small ebony state of little IGR is infrastructurally more developed than the so called Ogun state with fake and propagated high IGR...

Shame on you guys?

Regberegbe,not only Ogun state even lagos too.

All yorubaland is a ghetto.while Igboland is eldorado.

You can now get suya and drink mirinda join am.

4 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by beberebe: 11:05am On Jul 01, 2017
victorDanladi:

You are still not happy?
You are the pained one.......
Poverty stricken fellas

1 Like

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by bobowaja(m): 11:05am On Jul 01, 2017
victorDanladi:

you too stop being unsaint na.

I swear that guy will be poor, people like this hardly move forward in life. Hate has eaten deep into his soul. And if checked well, he may likely be posting those pictures with a free WiFi

Kindly ignore him

4 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by wristbangle: 11:06am On Jul 01, 2017
beberebe:

Forming saint......

you resort to saint....

You are forming saint...

I won't fall for the antics of a jobless miscreant.

Ebonyi state is developed than Lagos, Ogun, Oyo and other SW states. Happy now?

3 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by victorDanladi: 11:07am On Jul 01, 2017
beberebe:

see tribal maggot forming saint.....
you guys have been strucked on the head....
Ogun state is infrastructurally and socially backward..
Yes it is jare.Even the federal government knows that

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by bobowaja(m): 11:08am On Jul 01, 2017
wristbangle:

Exactly cheesy cheesy

He is looking for someone to drag into mud and beat with experience

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by beberebe: 11:08am On Jul 01, 2017
victorDanladi:

Regberegbe,not only Ogun state even lagos too.

All yorubaland is a ghetto.while Igboland is eldorado.

You can now get suya and drink mirinda join am.

Do not associate yourself brown roof poverty infested dilapidated states with Lagos.....

Lagos is a no mans land.....developed by every tribe....so you go and face your backward poverty infested brown roof dilapidated region

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by deedeedee1: 11:09am On Jul 01, 2017
I have never been to igbo land (i dont wish to), but the governor just spoke against the idea of restructuring the country.
Is that not shameful?

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by beberebe: 11:09am On Jul 01, 2017
bobowaja:

Exactly cheesy cheesy
Running away from a defeated war.......
That is an regular antics of a typical afonja

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by beberebe: 11:11am On Jul 01, 2017
wristbangle:

Ebonyi state is developed than Lagos, Ogun, Oyo and other SW states. Happy now?
Keep Lagos out of your brown roof dilapidated poverty infested states....

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by victorDanladi: 11:11am On Jul 01, 2017
beberebe:

You are the pained one.......

Poverty stricken fellas

who even told you are pain?...stop this delusion of guilt na,my good friend.

I just said you will now be very happy that you've been able to establish that the whole ogun state is backward and we agree with you.

Th next thing for my friend berebebe is to get suya and drink wine join am.

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by bobowaja(m): 11:12am On Jul 01, 2017
deedeedee1:
I have never been to igbo land (i dont wish to), but the governor just spoke against the idea of restructuring the country.
Is that not shameful?

Please don't allow him to drag you into tribal e-war. Dude is seriously looking for who to engage. Let's all leave him for his hate to consume him up.

I have igbo friends offline, they are not the kind I see everyday here on nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by victorDanladi: 11:13am On Jul 01, 2017
beberebe:

Keep Lagos out of your brown roof dilapidated poverty infested states....

Ok sir.beserebe has talked.

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by bracketflair: 11:14am On Jul 01, 2017
Honestly, some Yorubas on this forum are fooools. Why will you even be arguing with a gala seller over Ebonyi and Ogun state? shocked The best thing is to just ignore the kid and let him post pics his glorified village. Ebonyi and Ogun state? Lmaoooo Smh

5 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by victorDanladi: 11:15am On Jul 01, 2017
bobowaja:

Please don't allow him to drag you into tribal e-war. Dude is seriously looking for who to engage. Let's all leave him for his hate to consume him up.

I have igbo friends offline, they are not the kind I see everyday here on nairaland.

Especially this becrerebe abi wetin him call himself.

1 Like

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by bobowaja(m): 11:15am On Jul 01, 2017
victorDanladi:

Ok sir.beserebe has talked.

In fact Lagos is not just a no-mans-land, truth is - Lagos fell down from the skye

1 Like

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by victorDanladi: 11:17am On Jul 01, 2017
bracketflair:
Honestly, some Yorubas on this forum are fooools. Why will you even be arguing with a gala seller over Ebonyi and Ogun state? shocked The best thing is to just ignore the kid and let him post pics his glorified village. Ebonyi and Ogun state? Lmaoooo Smh

Mr man,follow the thread,no one is arguing with chief becerebe.We are just celebrating his folly
Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by victorDanladi: 11:18am On Jul 01, 2017
bobowaja:

In fact Lagos is not just a no-mans-land, truth is - Lagos fell down from the skye

Alright sir.
Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by beberebe: 11:18am On Jul 01, 2017
deedeedee1:
Is that not shameful?

The same governor that spoke against restructuring, governs a state that is more infrastructurally developed than the so called states with fake IGR....

Afonjas are always known to boastful....

They are mostly common salary earners who lives on monthly salary....

Your region claim to be economically viable but can not pay salaries...and almost went bankrupt during recession....

up till today...protest is still going on in SW states minus Lagos...because of salaries owed....

yesterday, we heard that Ladotech have been sold to FG....because OSUN and Oyo state can not manage and run the school...

Just imagine......two state can not finance a school....Shame

Capital SHAME on you guys...

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by wristbangle: 11:19am On Jul 01, 2017
bobowaja:

Exactly cheesy cheesy

No mind am baba. Make we ignore the troll

1 Like

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by victorDanladi: 11:19am On Jul 01, 2017
beberebe:

Running away from a defeated war.......
That is an regular antics of a typical afonja
Now that you've won.Are you now happy?
You never answer this question na my friend.Are you still not happy?

4 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by bobowaja(m): 11:20am On Jul 01, 2017
victorDanladi:

Alright sir.

That is what dude want to hear na...... Poverty ridden mind is what he is.

Big men in his region are all making waves across the country, while this poor soul is been consumed by hate.

Kindly ignore him please and allow him continue his folly.

3 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by bracketflair: 11:21am On Jul 01, 2017
victorDanladi:

Mr man,follow the thread,no one is arguing with chief becerebe.We are just celebrating his folly

Bro, I know the kid very well. Its a slap on Ogun state comparing her with an empty village, I saw one guy posting pics of Ogun state when he should have just ignore the gala seller. The troll is just here to post some 1809 pics, you can see him posting 1838 pics of Ibadan as Ogun. Lol

5 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by beberebe: 11:23am On Jul 01, 2017
bracketflair:

The gala sellers are better than you......
Your people are lazy and do nothing.....always running from one company to another to secure employment that can not even pay then well..

The remaining ones end up in agbero or omonile work.........

poverty stricken region

2 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by victorDanladi: 11:23am On Jul 01, 2017
bracketflair:

Bro, I know the kid very well. Its a slap on Ogun state comparing her with an empty village, I saw one guy posting pics of Ogun state when he should have just ignore the gala seller. The troll is just here to post some 1809 pics, you can see him posting 1838 pics of Ibadan as Ogun. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Comparing Developmental Projects Of Ogun State And Ebony State by beberebe: 11:26am On Jul 01, 2017
SW dilapidated poverty stricken region....
Ogun state..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Troops Capture Boko-Haram Camps In Borno / Oshiomhole Bans Okada In Benin City / FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.