Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) (24593 Views)

Dino Melaye Recall: Affidavit Sworn By Lady In Court / Dino Melaye: Recall Process Begins As INEC Receives 6 Bags Containing Signatures / Dino Melaye Blasts Bello, Says He Paid Coordinators Money To Forge INEC Signatur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) by OneHead: 11:39pm On Jun 29, 2017
A man, Tope Ayemi has sworn a court affidavit as a proof of evidence he collected the sum of twenty thousand naira to help pull names from party register into the recall register, The Ayetoro man swore in the affidavit that he was invited over by his ward chairman on 8th june to help mobilize signatures of party members aoffering #500 to anyone who agrees to sign.

SOURCE: [url]NAAIJA.COM[/url]

1 Like

Re: DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) by sagaxity(m): 11:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
Why accept to do the biddings of a taskmaster for a meager sum, yet still come out to expose the plot.?..confessing like a witch....cheap popularity seekers.....

I weak for Nigeria.....

FTC though my very 1st make I enjoy am now as e dey hot....

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) by yarimo(m): 12:01am On Jun 30, 2017
Please INEC proceed with the verification of the voters signatures, if it's genuine just do the needful by booting him out of senate chamber and if it's not kindly do the needful also . DINO MELAYE and false alarm since the recall process has started are like 5 and 6 grin

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) by adedayoa2(f): 9:22am On Jun 30, 2017
Lies
Re: DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) by NwaAmaikpe: 9:22am On Jun 30, 2017
shocked

Hahahaha.
Life is funny... I am also FTC (fourth-to-comment)

I dedicate this post to you all.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) by bsideboii(m): 9:22am On Jun 30, 2017
Why on earth are our youths allowing themselves to be used for all these dirty jobs.I guess he was paid double for this trashy document that can be gotten from any kangaroo court house.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) by Papiikush: 9:22am On Jun 30, 2017
Sometimes I don't blame Biafrans for their hunger to desert this country.

Imagine those who are suppose to be an example to the youths rolling in a mud of shame and stupidity.

Nigeria is fücked!

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) by Arian11(m): 9:22am On Jun 30, 2017
there is a high chance he wont be recalled.

1.his god fathers at the top

2. they said about 53 or 52 % signatories i mean common you cant tell me some people didn't die from the time of his election up until the day of the recent collection of signatures

3. obviously some people were paid to forge signatures

4. they would stall in the courts till he rides out his tenure

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) by MrPdtech: 9:23am On Jun 30, 2017
their business.. mtcheew
Re: DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) by ruffhandu: 9:23am On Jun 30, 2017
Dino striking back to frustrate any legal process. Nigeria! Na wa!

2 Likes

Re: DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) by BUSHHUNTER: 9:23am On Jun 30, 2017
To stay alive in this contemporary Nigeria, one really needs something stronger or equivalent to weed.

Fuvked up country.

4 Likes

Re: DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) by googlepikins: 9:23am On Jun 30, 2017
we all know the recall is a scam. no be Nigeria again?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) by Nwodosis(m): 9:23am On Jun 30, 2017
This one reminds of James Ibori case as a governor then where one eediot appeared in court as the convicted Ibori and brought the case to an end the saga!
Re: DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) by achieversbizpro(m): 9:24am On Jun 30, 2017
pls verification is needed.
Re: DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) by fatymore(f): 9:24am On Jun 30, 2017
s Dino also his personal lawyer. From All what he Is doing.. He is scared.. Since the matter is already in court all these should serve As evidence and exhibit.. He is just giving his antagonists more reasons to get him worked up..I hope the so witness is in safe hands sha..
Re: DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) by DieBuhari: 9:24am On Jun 30, 2017
O boy! Business will be booming in Kabba and environs by now with the way people are receiving money from Bello and Dino to come up with claims and counter claims.
Nice

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) by praxisnetworks: 9:24am On Jun 30, 2017
Re: DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) by fixedhollies(m): 9:24am On Jun 30, 2017
Belle na god... see where our polithiefians have led us.
Re: DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) by googlepikins: 9:24am On Jun 30, 2017
Bello and Thiefnubuu will continue to fail. Dino is stronger than them.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) by pkems: 9:25am On Jun 30, 2017
All these people don start
Re: DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) by Olukat(m): 9:25am On Jun 30, 2017
Such an irresponsible man should be charged to court.
He collected money from person for reasons he knows nothing about
and he was bold to approach the court to take an oat for his madness.
Probably they paid him less to chant 'Sai Baba' in 2015 angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) by lifestyle1(m): 9:25am On Jun 30, 2017
No word for this country.

If true , the man should be arrested and jailed . this will send a strong message to others.

I tire for this country

angry

1 Like

Re: DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) by praxisnetworks: 9:25am On Jun 30, 2017
sagaxity:
Why accept to do the biddings of a taskmaster for a meager sum, yet still come out to expose the plot.?..confessing like a witch....cheap popularity seekers.....

I weak for Nigeria.....

FTC though my very 1st make I enjoy am now as e dey hot....
More money.

2 Likes

Re: DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) by xcolanto(m): 9:25am On Jun 30, 2017
Hahahah! These jokers don't even know dino! Bello is a learner in politics compared to dino. I bet he didn't see all these coming. He thought he'll just pull a recall stunt and then dino disappears into thin air?

The whole idea is to discredit the process so it loses its credibility and then it's put in the trash bin!

Sai dino!
Sai kogi

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) by Vivos: 9:25am On Jun 30, 2017
Which way Nigeria? Corruption on the increase.
Re: DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 30, 2017
rule of law. is a sham.
Re: DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) by Memories12411: 9:25am On Jun 30, 2017
Why don't you say "Dino paid a man 20k to swear an affidavit".

1 Like

Re: DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) by Camlot000007: 9:25am On Jun 30, 2017
They have started again
Re: DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) by praxisnetworks: 9:26am On Jun 30, 2017
yarimo:
Please INEC proceed with the verification of the voters signatures, if it's genuine just do the needful by booting him out of senate chamber and if it's not kindly do the needful also . DINO MELAYE and false alarm since the recall process has started are like 5 and 6 grin
If not genuine some people should be jailed for perverting the process

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) by DWJOBScom(m): 9:27am On Jun 30, 2017
Ruthless means of achieving a cause!

They would've gone the right way and do it right. Opposition is okay as it helps putting people on check and eliminating them is so cowardy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okorocha Commends Oyegun For Canceling Imo LGA Congress. / Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo / INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The Osun State Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.