Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Meet Shiela Ene The Young Girl That Weaves Her Own Hair By Herself (video/photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet Shiela Ene The Young Girl That Weaves Her Own Hair By Herself (video/photo) (438 Views)

Flood Drowns Woman With Her Car In Tamale, Ghana (Video, Photo) / Young Girl Found Roaming On The Streets In Ikorodu Lagos. Do You Know Her? / Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Shiela Ene The Young Girl That Weaves Her Own Hair By Herself (video/photo) by harrietvic: 1:49am On Jun 30, 2017
As in enh, i was so thrilled to see this young talented girl weaving her own hair by herself.

She knows how to weave different styles......

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Q6MN2ntmy0

Re: Meet Shiela Ene The Young Girl That Weaves Her Own Hair By Herself (video/photo) by fbtowner(m): 2:24am On Jun 30, 2017
Damnn. Look at beauty. My kind of girl. There sure won't be need for weekly saloon bills shocked

Re: Meet Shiela Ene The Young Girl That Weaves Her Own Hair By Herself (video/photo) by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 30, 2017
Unbelievable! , by the way i can cut my hair myself too
Re: Meet Shiela Ene The Young Girl That Weaves Her Own Hair By Herself (video/photo) by ShinyJay22(m): 7:15am On Jun 30, 2017
Wow...Unbelievable, now that's talent

(1) (Reply)

This Is A Real Way Of Making Money Online. I Will Explain How This Works / Who Is Actually Robbing GOD? / Latest NPFL Match Results And League Standings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.