Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:20 AM

Joy Odama Died Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, Not Cocaine - New Autopsy Reveals - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Joy Odama Died Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, Not Cocaine - New Autopsy Reveals (21653 Views)

Blessing Odama, Prostitute Arrested For Blackmailing Men With Their Nude Photos / Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run / Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joy Odama Died Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, Not Cocaine - New Autopsy Reveals by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 30, 2017
fatymore:
I don't believe the autopsy results..most hausa Alhajis are known for rituals stuff... Dem plenty for Lagos too... Buying houses up and down.. Within 3months they would have erect a magnificent building.....
That's by the way sha...

Iya joy knows joy was befriending Alhaji..and didn't say anything about it cos money was coming in cos all what she is saying she doesn't know... I don't believe either....
May God give her the fortitude to move on

And ladies not all alhaji are men of God cos of the title ascribe to their names... May God continue to save us

and girls surely know how to open legs for them right?
Re: Joy Odama Died Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, Not Cocaine - New Autopsy Reveals by free2ryhme: 9:48am On Jun 30, 2017
It does change the fact that her mother contributed to her daughter's demise the signs were there
Re: Joy Odama Died Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, Not Cocaine - New Autopsy Reveals by Jabioro: 9:49am On Jun 30, 2017
wadetaw202:

You can't even differentiate between sweet and suit. I won't be surprised if you are an undergraduate or graduate and have done Use of English in utme. And people like you will also be blaming government for not providing employment when you don't have the mental substance to make you employable.
Did you know what you are saying or you just refused to understand the colloquial meaning.. Mr English.. I knew what I am talking about..
Re: Joy Odama Died Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, Not Cocaine - New Autopsy Reveals by Cocaiine(m): 9:49am On Jun 30, 2017
There was poo and vomit on the floor after she died which suggests convulsions before death. Carbon monoxide poisoning doesn't cause convulsions, it causes a slow and sleepy, calm death. Not one with violent convulsions.

If the Alhaji actually killed her then he and the people covering it up will pay dearly for their crimes.

1 Like

Re: Joy Odama Died Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, Not Cocaine - New Autopsy Reveals by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 30, 2017
rheether:
Money can change all things.

its alright, when you leave young boys to go date old alhaji cuz of money
Re: Joy Odama Died Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, Not Cocaine - New Autopsy Reveals by vikeyz(m): 9:51am On Jun 30, 2017
Eiya, hunger wahala. RIP to the dead. Check my signature for free food
Re: Joy Odama Died Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, Not Cocaine - New Autopsy Reveals by NosaHenry(m): 9:53am On Jun 30, 2017
Why did the carbon monoxide did not kill the Alhaji, abi he nor sleep the room. Nigeria my Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Joy Odama Died Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, Not Cocaine - New Autopsy Reveals by fatymore(f): 9:53am On Jun 30, 2017
sulesadat:

and girls surely know how to open legs for them right?
when they start enticing them with money... And do as if they are godly
Re: Joy Odama Died Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, Not Cocaine - New Autopsy Reveals by Dancos: 9:56am On Jun 30, 2017
Alhaji is a don. The police can free you but God will pay you at the appointed time. You are not different from Evans. Why did you take the body to yhe morgue without the family. Mama Joy go to God with seven days fasting and wait for the result. If csn bribe the police he will not bribe God Almighty.

1 Like

Re: Joy Odama Died Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, Not Cocaine - New Autopsy Reveals by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 30, 2017
fatymore:
when they start enticing them with money... And do as if they are godly

yes they thought they are smart, you leave young guys to go date and old alhaji all cuz of money.
Re: Joy Odama Died Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, Not Cocaine - New Autopsy Reveals by MadCow1: 10:02am On Jun 30, 2017
Jabioro:
Twisted to sweet the suspect.. discharged and acquitted ..

Justice a times isn't what you would expect.

That Alhaji may have just been a victim of circumstances.

The Police say they will push forward with a murder case against the suspect despite the first and second autopsies showing that there was no Cocaine in her system and the second being specific as to carbon monoxide poisoning. How do they intend to make that case stick?

I am not holding brief for the Alhaji but the one thing I have learnt in this world is how fleeting life can be. After an Aunt of mine died right before my eyes from a quarrel which didn't involve a single blow (just shouting and exchanging words), I have never looked at life the same way. This girl may just have had an undiagnosed pre-existing condition that just so happened to go off on that faithful day with the Alhaji. If there truly was no foul play in her death, her parents should make their peace with their loss and keep it pushing. Just because a person dies in someone's house does not mean it was murder.
Re: Joy Odama Died Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, Not Cocaine - New Autopsy Reveals by jbnm: 10:11am On Jun 30, 2017
it looks like the npf ar in alhaji payroll
Re: Joy Odama Died Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, Not Cocaine - New Autopsy Reveals by Origin(f): 10:12am On Jun 30, 2017
Then get a third opinion from a government hospital.
Re: Joy Odama Died Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, Not Cocaine - New Autopsy Reveals by edeXede: 10:12am On Jun 30, 2017
angry angry

The Nepa people should be arrested and not Alhaji Usman Dan Fodio..

The Alhaji was only being nice by putting on the generator for his guest after the unfortunate Nepa took light.

How did they expect Alhaji to rape the lady in darkness, he wouldn't see anything..

The Nepa people should be arrested for their nonchalant attitude,afterall Alhaji paid for the service.

1 Like

Re: Joy Odama Died Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, Not Cocaine - New Autopsy Reveals by AngelicBeing: 10:16am On Jun 30, 2017
priceaction:
Naija
Old autopsy= drug abuse
New autopsy= generator fumes.

Some people are blaming the girl as olosho. But if you follow the story from the beginning, you will know it is more to that. A girl who in needs yeilded her mums advice to solicit for help from alhaji, in other to help her pay her school fees. Alhaji promised to help the girl, took her number and some days later called her to come and take the money. She went there alone without her mum and something went wrong as the alhaji called her mum to go to certain hospital to see her daughter who collapsed in his house as he was meant to understand because, he was out of town. Main whole the lady is dead already. It created wahala and police was involved.
They found out that it was alhaji that drugged the girl to sleep with her after doing autopsy. NGO took it over. Interviewed on of the ladies ( cook or cleaner) that was taken to the police station.
The lady accused alhaji of drugging her and and that alhaji offered her ,I think 100k to tell police that it was generator fumes that took over the house, but she refused. She accused the DPO of collecting hundreds of thousands from the alhaji to burry the case. She ran into hiding. The story escalated, alhaji declared wanted, now new results said it was not drug again but generator fumes, which correlated with what the cleaner said they wanted her to write as a statement. You can see that it is hard to judge this girl as runs girl.
May you never be in a stage of seeking help from a wrong hand.
very unfortunate sad
Re: Joy Odama Died Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, Not Cocaine - New Autopsy Reveals by ogashman(m): 10:18am On Jun 30, 2017
if they were many in the room why is she the only one that died? abi other people wear nose mask?

lies everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Joy Odama Died Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, Not Cocaine - New Autopsy Reveals by agarawu23(m): 10:22am On Jun 30, 2017
wadetaw202:

You can't even differentiate between sweet and suit. I won't be surprised if you are an undergraduate or graduate and have done Use of English in utme. And people like you will also be blaming government for not providing employment when you don't have the mental substance to make you employable.
u wey sabi speak grammar, where are u now? grin undecided

Your likes roam around the streets chewing biscuits around with their jobless suits even with all the oyinbo wey full una head cheesy tongue
Re: Joy Odama Died Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, Not Cocaine - New Autopsy Reveals by easzypeaszy(m): 10:26am On Jun 30, 2017
Both of dem shld die den..hw cn it kill jst one wen dey both expose to it..anthr tin Sue d hotel
Re: Joy Odama Died Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, Not Cocaine - New Autopsy Reveals by emmalexabl(m): 10:27am On Jun 30, 2017
BUSHHUNTER:
They always seek financial assistance from the same called gworo eaters, honestly this particular tribe in Nigeria is the most shameless tribe.

Its a pity the little girl died in the process of looking for better life up north.

Until they change their mentality of money before anything from that land of rising sun.

Are you this heartless and shameless...?

Am sure ur own autopsy report will show marijuana.,cocaine and foolishness.....
Re: Joy Odama Died Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, Not Cocaine - New Autopsy Reveals by easzypeaszy(m): 10:29am On Jun 30, 2017
wadetaw202:

una abebo too much joh...
Re: Joy Odama Died Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, Not Cocaine - New Autopsy Reveals by godquality: 10:29am On Jun 30, 2017
This story is hard to believe because i know for fact that the Nigeria police after the intervention of the IGP are now taking the alhaji to court for murder. I also know that the police officers involved in the cover up were also removed from their position and queried.
Re: Joy Odama Died Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, Not Cocaine - New Autopsy Reveals by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:32am On Jun 30, 2017
When Wilson Akhiwu is associated with any case, black turns white.
Re: Joy Odama Died Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, Not Cocaine - New Autopsy Reveals by logica(m): 10:41am On Jun 30, 2017
When did the police take over the job of the coroner?

1 Like

Re: Joy Odama Died Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, Not Cocaine - New Autopsy Reveals by GeneralOjukwu: 10:42am On Jun 30, 2017
LOL....i knew this would happen. Money has greased palms...

Though she too shouldn't have gone to do erection massage for Alhaji, may God give her justice one way or the other
Re: Joy Odama Died Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, Not Cocaine - New Autopsy Reveals by phreakabit(m): 10:55am On Jun 30, 2017
Lmao and the Alhaji somehow survived?
Re: Joy Odama Died Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, Not Cocaine - New Autopsy Reveals by bejeria101(m): 10:57am On Jun 30, 2017
Keep changing the story,the mumu giri naim i blame,they sent you to skool you go follow preek and died in the process
Re: Joy Odama Died Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, Not Cocaine - New Autopsy Reveals by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 30, 2017
Just one question! Alhaji dey keep I better pass my neighbour generator inside him house?
Na only the victim dey the house wen inhale the fumes.

Abi the Alhaji carry joy go inside generator room go lock am there till she pass out?

Story does not add up and like I keep saying , this story Don die natural death.
The IPO won't be found during trial, the doctor that did autopsy go disappear. They keep adjorning the case till the victim family tire. Except they have a very stubborn lawyer who can apply for fiat to prosecute. And this will require a lot of money and they family does not have it.

Alhaji will be granted bail on health grounds most likely. Last last, the matter will be struck out for want of deligent prosecution or the prosecution lawyer will bring up a weak case and the defence will enter a no case submission which Wil be upheld and the alhaji becomes a Freeman either way.
To those core northers , the life of an" infidel" ( Southerners & Northern Christain ) is even more worthless than a piece of shit.
If in doubt, any new development on the Ese Oruru's case?
If na them e happen to many heads for Don roll.
I m talking from experience. Those guys get away with almost anything in this country except ...
Well na my own be that.
Re: Joy Odama Died Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, Not Cocaine - New Autopsy Reveals by mechanics(m): 11:09am On Jun 30, 2017
hmmmm, the autopsy has been doctored, if they are serious, why have they not raid his house because the friend of late Joy said the so called alhaji still harbours some of the girls.

1 Like

Re: Joy Odama Died Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, Not Cocaine - New Autopsy Reveals by mechanics(m): 11:10am On Jun 30, 2017
hmmmm, the autopsy has been doctored, if they are serious, why have they not raid his house because the friend of late Joy said the so called alhaji still harbours some of the girls.
Re: Joy Odama Died Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, Not Cocaine - New Autopsy Reveals by mykel25(m): 11:26am On Jun 30, 2017
They shd investigate d source of generator fumes in a supposely rich alh house.... Dem put d generator inside d house or what?

1 Like

Re: Joy Odama Died Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, Not Cocaine - New Autopsy Reveals by newslifeop: 11:31am On Jun 30, 2017
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Kill 2 Armed Robbers Who Blocked Roads To Rob People In Kano (Photo) / Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Several Women (Photo) / Bandits Kidnap 7 UNIJOS Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.