Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Sex Romp With Ex-boyfriend On Wedding Night Puts Bride In Serious Trouble. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sex Romp With Ex-boyfriend On Wedding Night Puts Bride In Serious Trouble. (729 Views)

Suspected Uniabuja Student Leaks Seschat Video With Ex-lover After Breakup / Man Puts Python In His Mouth. See Reactions (Graphic Video, Photos) / Woman Explains Shocking Incident From Her Wedding Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex Romp With Ex-boyfriend On Wedding Night Puts Bride In Serious Trouble. by uneeking(m): 4:41am On Jun 30, 2017
Oh Yeee!!!! As a friend would have put it, “It didn’t easy!”. That may just be the best way to describe the situation right now in a marriage that has only just “debuted” somewhere in Gweru, Zimbabwe.

As a saying goes, “Wonders will never end”. But friends, there are events that simply defy logic. What makes a bride to-be decide to have sex with an “ex-boyfriend” on her Wedding Night?

This was exactly the case with a lady who was caught on her wedding night shagging it away with her former lover in Gweru recently.

Nurse Kudzai Juliet Mudema ensured a very rocky start in her marriage to her husband Progress Walusi when she reportedly decided to have a sexual escapade with her ex-boyfriend on that fateful day as she was caught red-handed (in her case it probably should be described as “dark red-handed”).

The couple had reportedly studied together at the Gweru General Hospital where they fell in love and decide to tie the knot only for the bride to find herself in this unenviable pool of shame thereby sending the marriage into a possible “still-born” state as her husband Progress Walusi naturally seems to have decided to call it quits with the marriage.

This much was confirmed via some leaked Whatsapp chats exchanged between him and Nyasha Mudema, a sister to his wife. In one of the chats, Walusi said; “…I’m hurt Gulez more than hurt, as l am texting you so tears are flowing down my cheeks. The last time yandakachema(i cried out) was 2009 when my mum passed away.

“…You know us very well ndichimuregerera you are the best person to testify kuti ndakambozama because l always confided in you, Fracas dzese dzana Bule, abortion dzake l forgave her and opened a new chapter. If you check those chats it was barely two months into the marriage anga akutohura.

“In as much as l love her wholeheartedly, for that l think in life there comes a time when tough decisions have to be made. I am doing this with a bleeding heart but l guess it’s the only way to go.”

Well, as at the time of this report, the sister to his wife (or is it ex-wife now?) is still trying her possible best to convince the embittered husband to forgive the embattled bride.

http://uneekomunikations.com/wp/uneekomunikations-sex-romp-with-ex-boyfriend-on-wedding-night-puts-bride-in-serious-trouble/

Re: Sex Romp With Ex-boyfriend On Wedding Night Puts Bride In Serious Trouble. by Kondomatic(m): 5:04am On Jun 30, 2017
People dey
Re: Sex Romp With Ex-boyfriend On Wedding Night Puts Bride In Serious Trouble. by Arian11(m): 6:17am On Jun 30, 2017
old news

(1) (Reply)

Am I The Most Addicted To Nairaland? See My Time Spent Online. Lets See Yours. / Recommended Ways To Beat Your Wife / Lost But Found Nikon Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.