Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Recommended Ways To Beat Your Wife - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Recommended Ways To Beat Your Wife (727 Views)

See Why Hoodlums Refused To Beat Fegge Police Station DPO / 7 Things You Should Never Discuss With Your Wife/husband / How To Make Make Your Wife Happy If You Don't Have Money. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommended Ways To Beat Your Wife by ibnalafia1(m): 8:25pm On Aug 25, 2017
I don't use belt, I don't use abusive words, I don't use sex starvation to beat her, I don't use blow, I don't use kick. I am a king & married to a queen. Such don't happen in a palace like ours. This is the way I 'beat' my wife and I am recommending it for all men. The reason why my Queen can't leave me is because she is enjoying the beating. This is the way I beat her. I beat her by:
B - BEAUTIFYING HER,
E - ENCOURAGING HER,
A - ASSISTING HER, and
T - TREATING HER AS A QUEEN.
No woman can die in your hands no matter how many times you beat her in a day as long as you do it the way I do it to my Queen. I know this is the way women will love their husbands to BEAT them. There can't be divorce or separation if we BEAT our wives like this. When you use belt, wire, blow, knife, slap, or any domestic violent means on your wife, you are worthy to be awarded a duplex at Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital or you can go there yourself and tell them to detain you there until you are okay. For all excellent husbands, follow that syllabus I gave you on how I beat my own Queen daily & go and do likewise.
The joy of your family is my priority.

*WISDOM FOR WIVES!*
As a wife, your BEAUTY attracts your husband, but your WISDOM will continue to keep him! Your ELEGANCE catches his ATTENTION, but your INTELLIGENCE convinces him! NAGGING irritates your husband, but your "CONSTRUCTIVE SILENCE" weakens him! Remember that the "boyish" character in your husband comes out occasionally, but your ability to always handle it, is a sign that you are a MATURED WIFE! Every man has "Secret Struggles and Pains" including your husband. If you should ever find them out from him, please exhibit the greatest maturity by asking the Originator of your marriage (GOD), to help you with USEFUL IDEAS, that you will suggest to him (your husband)! In the long run, your KIND WORDS matter to your husband than your "LOOKS"! So, always invest the RIGHT WORDS! Earn your husband's respect and he will consider you as the yardstick for all his actions! Learn to mould your husband's moods, and he will naturally give you his "FUTURE" as he recalls your maturity in handling past issues! Note that WOMEN are everywhere, but REAL WIVES are scarce. Let the QUEEN in you come alive, and your husband will always hold you in a very HIGH ESTEEM!

https://ahbakare..com/2017/08/recommended-ways-to-beat-your-wife.html
Re: Recommended Ways To Beat Your Wife by LMandela(m): 8:32pm On Aug 25, 2017
Make i 1st dey here...
Re: Recommended Ways To Beat Your Wife by optional1(f): 8:35pm On Aug 25, 2017
LMandela:
Make i 1st dey here...

for your mind now, you are going to promise land..

Comot for road jor..

1 Like

Re: Recommended Ways To Beat Your Wife by amuokuko: 8:46pm On Aug 25, 2017
I watched a video of divorce btw a couple nd the woman's reason is that his hubby is too caring, he serves her breakfast on bed nd cooks her nice meal nd each time she annoys him, he just stares at her nd walks away....

Then ask ursef OP, with the above, have this man not done enough yet this woman is still a witch.
Re: Recommended Ways To Beat Your Wife by ibnalafia1(m): 9:10pm On Aug 25, 2017
they are always exceptional instances like this.....

But we should bear in mind that woman cannot be predicted like a Yoruba adage that says

No matter how many children a woman born for you it does not determine if she want to kill you.

But we the write up is encouraging is a VIOLENCE FREE MARRIAGE
Re: Recommended Ways To Beat Your Wife by LMandela(m): 10:22am On Aug 26, 2017
optional1:

for your mind now, you are going to promise land..

Comot for road jor..
why you dey find my wahala na?

⚡ BlaQ_Mayana

(1) (Reply)

What Has Ajimobi Done Outside Ibadan As Oyo State Governor? / 8 Strange And Colorful Inventions / Download Aadhar Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.