Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

IPOB Members Assemble In Lines As Shield To Protect Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Assemble In Lines As Shield To Protect Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy (4900 Views)

Yoruba Leaders Should Protect Nnamdi Kanu / Akeredolu Snubs Handshake With Tinubu At APC Rally, Ajimobi Used As Shield / Biafran Elite Squad Heads To The East To Protect Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Members Assemble In Lines As Shield To Protect Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy by Nobody: 5:22am On Jun 30, 2017
IPOB Members Assemble in Lines As Shield To Protect Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy. Look at the cheap car Nnamdi Kanu is riding in...800,000 Naira 2007 Toyota Sienna donated by his father. A man whom material things means nothing to yet control over 20 million people. You have Nigerian leaders riding in 100 million naira cars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBkQAzLiedk

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Assemble In Lines As Shield To Protect Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy by simplemach(m): 5:24am On Jun 30, 2017
I see u have personal issues with the the man
What's your business if he rides on bike?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Assemble In Lines As Shield To Protect Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy by Nobody: 5:26am On Jun 30, 2017
simplemach:

If you have sense you will know the point I'm trying to make except you are an afonja.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Assemble In Lines As Shield To Protect Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy by myright: 5:28am On Jun 30, 2017
No more nigeria election in Biafraland

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Assemble In Lines As Shield To Protect Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy by jay2pee(m): 5:49am On Jun 30, 2017
OK ooo
Re: IPOB Members Assemble In Lines As Shield To Protect Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy by mormonslayer: 5:58am On Jun 30, 2017
simplemach:

Please go back and read the post again and try to understand what the OP was trying to convey.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Assemble In Lines As Shield To Protect Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy by mormonslayer: 6:03am On Jun 30, 2017
Just imagine Nnamdi Kanu visiting Nnewi or Onitsha mennnnnnn how in the world can they crowd of people be controlled. Best to make the day a public holiday.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Assemble In Lines As Shield To Protect Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy by Arian11(m): 6:08am On Jun 30, 2017
gullibility at its peak ...if war breaks out he would be the first to flee the country

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Assemble In Lines As Shield To Protect Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy by Nobody: 6:10am On Jun 30, 2017
Arian11:
gullibility at its peak ...if war breaks out he would be the first to flee the country
Why are you thinking of war now?

If IPOB call war-mongering Nigeria a zoo, you will start to complain ..

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Assemble In Lines As Shield To Protect Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy by Blizzy9ja: 6:22am On Jun 30, 2017
Arian11:
My friend shut up! which war? you think this is 1966 abi?... Just referendum not war

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Assemble In Lines As Shield To Protect Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy by toofit007: 6:23am On Jun 30, 2017
Arian11:
kanu he is a fearless sombori, he will fight the zoo with his last drop of blood that I can assure you, that man fears no bagga. he is not like awolowo that ate rat poison, what a coward awolowo he was! and for you to claim he will flee the country, that is been childish state from you, for all I understand kanu's passport is still with the court.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Assemble In Lines As Shield To Protect Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy by Arian11(m): 6:26am On Jun 30, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
My friend shut up! which war? you think this is 1966 abi?... Just referendum not war

quebec city here in canada have been clamouring for their own country since the 60's till date and you think it would be any different with nigeria.... fam i am telling you that shii would never ever happen.... the amount of people who want one nigeria are way more and way more powerful than those who want a split .... so y'll clamour in this hullabaloo while it lasts.
Re: IPOB Members Assemble In Lines As Shield To Protect Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy by tiger28: 6:29am On Jun 30, 2017
Fools, this unemployed British fraudster called 99% of their WIVES and MOTHERS Prostitutes and they are here hailing him......meanwhile , this guy doesn't even own a house in igboland. He is still living in his Father's house. Can anyone tell me what type of PAID job did guy was doing before Radio Biafra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Assemble In Lines As Shield To Protect Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy by Arian11(m): 6:30am On Jun 30, 2017
toofit007:
kanu he is a fearless sombori, he will fight the zoo with his last drop of blood that I can assure you, that man fears no bagga. he is not like awolowo that ate rat poison, what a coward awolowo he was! and for you to claim he will flee the country, that is been childish state from you, for all I understand kanu's passport is still with the court.

is his british passport with the court too ? how old was he when the biafra war started ...man was not even born...you think he understand what it means to go to war or something you think he knew what Nigerians went through during that period.....he would turn to a unity beggar if and when a war on biafra starts...this i tell you or worse he looks for a hole to hide in

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Assemble In Lines As Shield To Protect Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy by dannytoe(m): 6:33am On Jun 30, 2017
God bless Nnamdi kanu, hit like if you think this Op criticising Nnamdi kanu is a Fat CLOWN

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Assemble In Lines As Shield To Protect Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy by Indiaindia: 6:36am On Jun 30, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
HOW CAN U TALK OF A REFERENDUM IN LEGITIMATE COUNTRY LIKE NAIJA ARE U MAD? WHAT IS NEEDED IS RESTRUCTURING
Re: IPOB Members Assemble In Lines As Shield To Protect Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy by myright: 6:43am On Jun 30, 2017
Arian11:

quebec city here in canada have been clamouring for their own country since the 60's till date and you think it would be any different with nigeria.... fam i am telling you that shii would never ever happen.... the amount of people who want one nigeria are way more and way more powerful than those who want a split .... so y'll clamour in this hullabaloo while it lasts.
how many times has Quebec conducted referendum?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Assemble In Lines As Shield To Protect Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy by Blizzy9ja: 6:47am On Jun 30, 2017
Arian11:

Mehn don't stay in exile in far away Canada and tell me shii, the only way y'all can test this your phantom one Nigeria is to conduct a referendum and lay this argument to rest... If you're on ground here believe me people are silently looking forward to this eminent break up of Nigeria which is inevitable. I guess you're reading so much Hausa Yoruba pro one Nigeria bull shii

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Assemble In Lines As Shield To Protect Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy by jeyselassie(m): 6:52am On Jun 30, 2017
sean1000x:

If you have sense you will know the point I'm trying to make except you are an afonja.
why is everyone an afonja to you?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Assemble In Lines As Shield To Protect Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy by Arian11(m): 6:55am On Jun 30, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
Mehn don't stay in exile in far away Canada and tell me shii, the only way y'all can test this your phantom one Nigeria is to conduct a referendum and lay this argument to rest... If you're on ground here believe me people are silently looking forward to this eminent break up of Nigeria which is inevitable. I guess you're reading so much Hausa Yoruba pro one Nigeria bull shii

nah bruv i'm fully up to date with the current situation in Nigeria and i'm telling you that alot of powerful people do not i repeat do not want a split and in fact lets talk about economy now, would biafra accept to pay nigeria debts since they want their own country or we would carry everything on our head...while biafra starts afresh? huh ....

this charade and its leader nnamdi kanu wont hold for long ..max a few years and it would die down or if an igbo leader takes the presidential position .... its really sad we have to be so tribalistic in this country

if an igbo man is president then the north attacks ...if a northerner is president the south/east attacks i mean when are we ever gonna develop as a country.
Re: IPOB Members Assemble In Lines As Shield To Protect Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy by Arian11(m): 6:57am On Jun 30, 2017
myright:
how many times has Quebec conducted referendum?

twice in the 80's and in the 90's and today arent they still part of canada.

even and that is a big EVEN a referendum is held in nigeria surely and i mean surely it would be rigged....and i'm sure as hell no wants wants to shed blood for biafra ...no .... you cant go against a whole government and say you want to win

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Assemble In Lines As Shield To Protect Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy by Blizzy9ja: 6:57am On Jun 30, 2017
Indiaindia:

HOW CAN U TALK OF A REFERENDUM IN LEGITIMATE COUNTRY LIKE NAIJA ARE U MAD? WHAT IS NEEDED IS RESTRUCTURING
What is legitimate abt Naija? Bros the window of restructuring has been closed, maybe you should go and read a little more about referendum

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Assemble In Lines As Shield To Protect Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy by Victornezzar: 6:58am On Jun 30, 2017
I swear if dis man goes into church business
tell me y won't he make it.....
Re: IPOB Members Assemble In Lines As Shield To Protect Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy by Blizzy9ja: 7:02am On Jun 30, 2017
Arian11:

nah bruv i'm fully up to date with the current situation in Nigeria and i'm telling you that alot of powerful people do not i repeat do not want a split and in fact lets talk about economy now, would biafra accept to pay nigeria debts since they want their own country or we would carry everything on our head...while biafra starts afresh? huh ....

this charade and its leader nnamdi kanu wont hold for long ..max a few years and it would die down or if an igbo leader takes the presidential position .... its really sad we have to be so tribalistic in this country

if an igbo man is president then the north attacks ...if a northerner is president the south/east attacks i mean when are we ever gonna develop as a country.
The more reason why the whole one Nigeria crap is a mirage

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Assemble In Lines As Shield To Protect Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy by Arian11(m): 7:04am On Jun 30, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
The more reason why the whole one Nigeria crap is a mirage

time would tell brother time would tell but like i said earlier....there are several powerful people who would stop it.
Re: IPOB Members Assemble In Lines As Shield To Protect Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy by kasheemawo(m): 7:14am On Jun 30, 2017
Oct 1st on my mind
Biafrog must be restored.
Re: IPOB Members Assemble In Lines As Shield To Protect Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy by Blizzy9ja: 7:24am On Jun 30, 2017
Arian11:

time would tell brother time would tell but like i said earlier....there are several powerful people who would stop it.
people are tired and totally disappointed with the way thing are going, I am not of the Igbo extraction, but like the arab revolution the people will one day decide... You know Nigeria is not one aside the oil in the south

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Assemble In Lines As Shield To Protect Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy by MediumStout(m): 7:25am On Jun 30, 2017
I wish i had a nuclear warhead aiming at them sad
Re: IPOB Members Assemble In Lines As Shield To Protect Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy by Arian11(m): 7:32am On Jun 30, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
people are tired and totally disappointed with the way thing are going, I am not of the Igbo extraction, but like the arab revolution the people will one day decide... You know Nigeria is not one aside the oil in the south

yes thats the day that the top 1% will see that it never comes to light....but all we can do now is hope for the best..... in as much as people think that separation is the best...there are a lot of repercussions attached.
Re: IPOB Members Assemble In Lines As Shield To Protect Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy by Cooly100: 7:39am On Jun 30, 2017
Arian11:

1. Did the Quebec region fight a war with the rest of canada?

2. Is the region being punished with marginalization, suppression, suffocation because they fought with the rest of Canada?

Conclusion:

If Quebec is punished consistently for 50 years, they way the SE of Nigeria is punished because they fought a war, Quebec would have had their independence decades ago. So is Catalans in Spain.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Assemble In Lines As Shield To Protect Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 30, 2017
Arian11:

If the people of SE gets half as much from Nigeria as what the people of Quebec gets from being part of Canada did you think most of the guys you see clamoring fro separation will do so? I think Canada as a nation as a lot of things going for it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Assemble In Lines As Shield To Protect Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 30, 2017
Arian11:

yes thats the day that the top 1% will see that it never comes to light....but all we can do now is hope for the best..... in as much as people think that separation is the best...there are a lot of repercussions attached.

Read the French revolution and you will be surprised what the 1 percent thought then. The Arab spring was not too far in the past likewise the split of Sudan. I understand your point and I completely agree that the elites on both sides of the divide will do everything within their power to stop this from happening but one thing that may undo the elites is time: time as change and any mistake on their part will turn the masses of the free world against them. Just turning the attention of the free world to the happenings in Nigeria is enough. Yes I am not sure if Kanu will succeed but taking him for granted may be a grave mistake.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Patricia Etteh: New Speaker Of House Of Reps / Appeal Court Nullifies Senator Kila's Election / Dino Melaye: My 3rd Class Equivalent To Today's First Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.