Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,613 members, 7,851,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:13 PM

Tummy-tummy Noodles Extends Humblesmith’s Deal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tummy-tummy Noodles Extends Humblesmith’s Deal (660 Views)

Humblesmith, CDQ, Idris Abdulkareem And Sammy Okposo Perform At 1lagosfiesta / Humblesmith Flaunts His New Jeep, His First Car / Humblesmith Acquires New Pajero Jeep After Europe Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tummy-tummy Noodles Extends Humblesmith’s Deal by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 30, 2017
Nigerian artiste, Ekenedilichukwu Ijemba, popularly known as Humblesmith, has renewed his endorsement deal with makers of Tummy-Tummy noodle.

The ‘Osinachi’ crooner expressed his gratitude to the management of Tummy-Tummy Foods Industries Limited for having faith in his ability to make the product a household name in Nigeria like he did with his brand.

“I was very happy that Tummy-Tummy found me worthy to make me its brand ambassador, and now I’m super excited to be renewing this deal.

“I am confident that this year will be better than the last,” the singer stated.”

“I thank the entire management of Tummy-Tummy Foods Industries Limited for giving me yet another opportunity.

“I also thank my ever creative and hardworking manager, Mr Bob Kelly Ovie Williams, He is simply the best,” Humblesmith enthused.

Commenting, General Manager of the firm, Mr Chijoke Anumoka, noted that the artiste was chosen as brand ambassador because of his qualities, capacity and potential to take the Tummy-Tummy brand to the next level.

Mr Anumoka pointed out that the singer best represents and understands what the Tummy-Tummy brand stands for.

Recall that Humblesmith grabbed the endorsement deal in 2016, after he shot to limelight with his 2015 hit single, Osinachi.

SOURCE: https://brandspurng.com/tummy-tummy-noodles-extends-humblesmiths-deal/

Re: Tummy-tummy Noodles Extends Humblesmith’s Deal by cyberboss10: 8:14am On Jun 30, 2017
Nice... Real Post CCP. www.flexyvibes.com was here
Re: Tummy-tummy Noodles Extends Humblesmith’s Deal by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 30, 2017
Huh!
Re: Tummy-tummy Noodles Extends Humblesmith’s Deal by rodeo0070(m): 9:14am On Jun 30, 2017
Osinachi
Re: Tummy-tummy Noodles Extends Humblesmith’s Deal by Prestywillz1(f): 11:59am On Jun 30, 2017
My lovely Smith. Wonder why he became so humble after the hit song "Osinachi".... Wishing you all the best man..
Re: Tummy-tummy Noodles Extends Humblesmith’s Deal by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 30, 2017
Tummy Tummy...... what does it look like sef?
Re: Tummy-tummy Noodles Extends Humblesmith’s Deal by Hotshawarma(m): 3:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
Since it is tummy Tummy they should have used someone with big tummy,like mr ibu
Re: Tummy-tummy Noodles Extends Humblesmith’s Deal by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 01, 2017
okey dokey

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Mr Ideal Nigeria Kings New Look As They Model For JBF / This Is Getting Out Of Hand!!! – Kcee Calls Harrysong A Dumb F*ck!!! / Olamide Keeps Mum On Killer Badoo Cult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.