Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Ogun College Suspends Lecturer For Impregnating Nursing Student - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ogun College Suspends Lecturer For Impregnating Nursing Student (28988 Views)

Monday Omo-Etan: OAU Suspends Lecturer For Sexually Harassing Teenage Student / Tene John: NIJ Sacks Lecturer For Sexual Assault / Grades For Sex: Nekede Polytechnic Student Begs Lecturer For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun College Suspends Lecturer For Impregnating Nursing Student by gulfer: 11:36am On Jun 30, 2017
And I thought they denied him being a lecturer angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Ogun College Suspends Lecturer For Impregnating Nursing Student by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 30, 2017
Oscotech is not a sec sch,it is a tertiary institution if anything of this happen u shld know both agreed to it.am a product if this sch u know how thing are done there forget this story most of the lecturers there can go for a rat on skirt na dia work.only few are cautioned and matured
I respect only one man in that sch
He's cool
Matured
Learned
Won't mention name but am so proud of him.
Re: Ogun College Suspends Lecturer For Impregnating Nursing Student by yomi007k(m): 11:48am On Jun 30, 2017
Oladimejyy:
And how are we sure she didnt seduced the man
grin

Let's assume he was seduced.

Shebi now he has lost his job n trust of family.

If dem seduce person, him self suppose get self control....if not i suppose don get like 9kids by now.
Re: Ogun College Suspends Lecturer For Impregnating Nursing Student by donqx: 11:48am On Jun 30, 2017
don dick
Re: Ogun College Suspends Lecturer For Impregnating Nursing Student by mechanics(m): 11:49am On Jun 30, 2017
I can remember vividly this case some time ago, that serves him right, married for that matter, he should have just agreed and pay the fee the babe asked of.
Re: Ogun College Suspends Lecturer For Impregnating Nursing Student by doyinbaby(f): 11:52am On Jun 30, 2017
He should have managed this problem discretly....begged the lady.....now his job is at stake
Re: Ogun College Suspends Lecturer For Impregnating Nursing Student by femi4: 11:54am On Jun 30, 2017
Oladimejyy:
So he couldn't resist or flee
Re: Ogun College Suspends Lecturer For Impregnating Nursing Student by NairalandAsasin(m): 11:54am On Jun 30, 2017
Barrywilly:
The man didn't manage the situation well due to usual lecturer arrogance. A little petting and common 50k would have spared him this public embarrassment. I read how he was so proud and saying he only had sex with her twice. That confession only nailed him. There is a presumption of undue influence between a lecturer and student in favour of the student. He should Infact be dismissed
Spot on bro...
Re: Ogun College Suspends Lecturer For Impregnating Nursing Student by fiyin47(m): 12:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
Oladimejyy:
you just dumb o
Re: Ogun College Suspends Lecturer For Impregnating Nursing Student by MyLuvStories: 12:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
well, only God knows....
Re: Ogun College Suspends Lecturer For Impregnating Nursing Student by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 30, 2017
so how is she now a nursing student when she is a technical student or technician,a nursing student is in school of nursing or college of nursing not health technology, in Nigeria anybody in white is always a nurse even Iya oloshun.
Re: Ogun College Suspends Lecturer For Impregnating Nursing Student by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 30, 2017
Oladimejyy:

I don't think it matters whether she seduced him. It is like commiting armed robbery because someone showed you the Gucci and Prada he got through crime.

Whether she seduced him or not, he should face the consequences of his actions. She will also face hers.

He cannot suddenly try to push away responsibilities when the consequences of his actions start to manifest.
Some people create their own storms and then get upset when it rains. Before you act, always ask yourself if you are ready for every possible consequence. Sooner or later, we all sit down to a banquet of consequences.

-First Rule of Life: Actions have consequences

-Second Rule of Life: You are the only one responsible for your actions. Not fate, Satan, devil or evil arrow or so called spiritual manipulation. It is your long throat, desires, lust etc.

If she seduced him, as a sane man with a brain, he should resist her. Simple. There is no long story about this. He that carries ant infasted logwoods should not complain when visited by lizards.
Re: Ogun College Suspends Lecturer For Impregnating Nursing Student by Bimpe29: 12:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
Adultery, fornication are totally ungodly and destructive... May we be protected from selfish and nasty lust.
Re: Ogun College Suspends Lecturer For Impregnating Nursing Student by KvnGRezz(m): 12:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Me ah'll never stop detecting Gbagaun ni oo
Re: Ogun College Suspends Lecturer For Impregnating Nursing Student by momove4real25(f): 12:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
It is d lady that will suffer. I am not supporting the man but I heard he has his own personal hospital in Lagos. If gvt sack him I believe his hospital will still bring food to his table. And he has informed his wife bfre the gaff is blwn. Lost game

1 Like

Re: Ogun College Suspends Lecturer For Impregnating Nursing Student by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
Afon**** sympathizers be Like

Re: Ogun College Suspends Lecturer For Impregnating Nursing Student by kakacoke01: 12:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
Moreoffaith:
why suspend him??

he should be force to marry her and half of his salary paid directly into the ladies account...

when dem suspend am now wetin he wan use take care of the lady and the baby..

abeg make the institution call the guy back jare.
u get sense shebi na him sabi skin dive
Re: Ogun College Suspends Lecturer For Impregnating Nursing Student by Moreoffaith(m): 12:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

na wetin him sabi chop kill am

kakacoke01:
u get sense shebi na him sabi skin dive
Re: Ogun College Suspends Lecturer For Impregnating Nursing Student by olowookerekemi(f): 1:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
Oladimejyy:
seduced d man nd still follow her to hotel abi??
Re: Ogun College Suspends Lecturer For Impregnating Nursing Student by GOFRONT(m): 1:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
And on the oda thread, a married woman had a chat with anoda man....And there waz confusion abt her who own her pregnancy...
Re: Ogun College Suspends Lecturer For Impregnating Nursing Student by Austinoiz(m): 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
When it comes to sex-related crimes, give to the af#%jas...konji is like a bag of cement tied to their waists and they are willing to drop their 'load' at every available junction.
Re: Ogun College Suspends Lecturer For Impregnating Nursing Student by tohpahz(f): 2:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
That girl is sha mad. She isn't learning in school or what. In this time and age ,getting pregnant .. Mtchewww. And she's a nurse. Kaiiii.
Re: Ogun College Suspends Lecturer For Impregnating Nursing Student by lieutenantHaven: 3:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
Skull miners, accommodators, algea soup eaters, aphornjar pple, brown roofers, clawed/scratched facers, cone heads, grave raiders, human parts butchers, human parts preservers, ancestor evicted/ expelled from heaven(from a reliable source, he was evicted bcs of his grave raiding and skull mining activities), south wa.ste cowards
Re: Ogun College Suspends Lecturer For Impregnating Nursing Student by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
Arian11:
imagine a married man ...just look at the fool...see his lips like blanket...very useless fool...i don't condone cheating from both genders...

maybe he would find out after his kids are 35 years old that their are not his....

guess u just spoke from experience
Re: Ogun College Suspends Lecturer For Impregnating Nursing Student by HaneefahRN(f): 4:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
She is not a nursing student
Re: Ogun College Suspends Lecturer For Impregnating Nursing Student by ChristineC: 4:21pm On Jun 30, 2017
I have seen this man before.

oh I remember, from the dental centre nawarudeen Abeokuta! Dental surgeon hmmm leeme coman be going
Re: Ogun College Suspends Lecturer For Impregnating Nursing Student by discman2k2(m): 4:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
delishpot:

All that is because men are not held accountable and are encouraged to explore. Do you think women dont have such feelings too? They try to walk a straight line because they know they are accountable to society and religion. should they miss step, no one would listen to their "he seduced me story". Peoole would say ah ah but you should know better now. You should have said NO.
I agree wt u that women r constrained in our society, however, despite that women still take their lives in their hands & they do explore their sexual prowess. Also, by nature women are wont to pretend a lot, giving the impression that the are sexually "checked.

Whichever, everyone should take responsibility for their actions & passions, sexually speaking.
Re: Ogun College Suspends Lecturer For Impregnating Nursing Student by discman2k2(m): 4:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
Damsel21:
Oscotech is not a sec sch,it is a tertiary institution if anything of this happen u shld know both agreed to it.am a product if this sch u know how thing are done there forget this story most of the lecturers there can go for a rat on skirt na dia work.only few are cautioned and matured
I respect only one man in that sch
He's cool
Matured
Learned
Won't mention name but am so proud of him.

Hmmmmmm, are u sure you nothing went on with both of u?
I'm only hypothesizing Oh, don't misunderstand my innocent imagination.

Re: Ogun College Suspends Lecturer For Impregnating Nursing Student by Tecno66: 4:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
Jezebel. Now that the man is out of work, go and collect. For allowing herself to become pregnant for a married, she has negatively affected he future to ruin another mans future.
chimebube:
For impregnating a nursing student of Ogun State College of Health Technology, Ilese Ijebu, a lecturer Dr Seyi Adu, who works with the school has been indefinitely suspended by the college.

It was gathered that Seyi's suspension for allegedly having sex in a hotel sometime in August 2016 with a nursing student of the school, Mosunmola, was posted on a notice board at the administration block of the college, where the academic community was asked not to have any dealings with him.

The married father of two, who agreed to pay Mosunmola a monthly stipend of N5,000 in addition to N7,000 for her ante-natal registration, reneged on their agreement after Mosunmola presented a list of items required for her delivery, which she valued at N50,000.

According to PUNCH, Adu was said to have refused the payment, claiming she wanted to turn him to a cash-cow. Mosunmola was later delivered of a baby boy at the General Hospital, Epe.

Confirming the incident, the college spokesperson, Ayodele Alaga said;

'It is true. The suspension is indefinite. We have severed relationship with him. He was an adjunct lecturer. We will await the final outcome of the investigation by the ministry of health.”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/ogun-college-suspends-lecturer-impregnating-nursing-student-2.html

Lalasticlala
Re: Ogun College Suspends Lecturer For Impregnating Nursing Student by Tecno66: 5:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
Oladimejyy:
The lady set the man up. As a nursing student, she should have been able to prevent an unwanted pregnacy. Its all blackmail.
Re: Ogun College Suspends Lecturer For Impregnating Nursing Student by sshalom(m): 6:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
Randy lecturer!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tution Free Universities In Norway, Sweden And Canada Urgent Please! / ASUU: Strike Continues, As FG Gives Condition To Accommodate ASUU’s UTAS / UNIMAID Medical Student Dies In Autocrash On His Way Back To Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.