Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,320 members, 7,860,769 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:57 PM

Please Help Me I'm Just A Woman - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help Me I'm Just A Woman (469 Views)

Nairalanders Please Help Me... I'm Dying Of Hunger / Could This Screen Shot About Jiji Real Or Just A Coincidence / Easy Money Online With Just A Click (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me I'm Just A Woman by Emelcee: 8:58am On Jun 30, 2017
By: Kufre Nicholas

Feminists have done a great job by agitating for equality for the men and women.
But agitating for equality is simply saying, "yes, women are weak so pity us. Yes women are not good enough but just consider us please just let us lead because you've not let us in a long time, please help us we are just women".
Well done, equality fighters. For me, this tells a very wrong story of the woman.
On one of the consultations in a certain faculty while contesting as president, I dropped a bottle of drink and 2 thousand naira. The stakeholders fell the drink and decided the money was not enough. In the midst of the negotiations, a beautiful lady who was also a stakeholder, walked up and supported me with a thousand naira and even dropped her ATM card in case the money was not enough. The boys started to cheer her and laugh then she said "You are a woman, you need to do things well. Show your capacity as a woman, and always be prepared".
Now, that's what I'm talking about. As a woman, things won't come to you easily, in fact, where men did 100% and relaxed, you should double it.
No opportunity will drop at your feet because you are a woman. You show so much weakness and defeat when you beg for 30% when the world is large enough to carry 100/100 for men and women. It is all in your head.
Stand up to yourself and stop seeking pity. I competed favorably with men not by begging them to please give me a chance but by letting them know that the eagle has arrived and they were on their toes.
Men are really scared of your power. And men will respect you when you show that powerful side. They will use you when all they see is weakness, frailty and beggarly frustrated shouting for equality without capacity persons. Stop feeding their ego by playing small.
Get up and take your chance, the chance is there already. If you want equality with the men, then you have to do what men do.
If men stay out till midnight, you have to do same, if men stay on their feet for days, you have to do same, if men barely have time for ornaments, you have to do same, if men study all night, you have to do same, if men work hard everyday, you have to do same...
And even more!
Be strong, Woman...
I am Kufre Nicholas Udonkang. I am a woman. I represent strength. I am your intellectual inspiration.
P. S the picture below is Oprah Winfrey. There's so much to say about her. She is a big inspiration!
# makeadifference

1 Share

Re: Please Help Me I'm Just A Woman by iPopAlomo(m): 9:28am On Jun 30, 2017
Cc: All nairaland resident feminists...
Cococandy take notice...

(1) (Reply)

Ignore Nnamdi Kanu - Igbo Group In South Africa Urges Anambra People / What We Saw Ooo / What Is Your Take On This Pre-wedding Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.