Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,920 members, 7,810,534 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Nairalanders Please Help Me... I'm Dying Of Hunger - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders Please Help Me... I'm Dying Of Hunger (479 Views)

Please Save Me I'm Dying, gambling has ruined me / Nigerian Man Dies In Japan Cell After Hunger Strike / Nigeria Man Died Of Hunger At Jerusalem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Please Help Me... I'm Dying Of Hunger by DGKN: 7:51am On May 01, 2020
Good morning Nairalanders! if you are reading this please help a brother it doesn't matter how small I'll appreciate. I wanted to create a new account for this but I don't feel its necessary so I decided to use my old account.

I'm dying of hunger and I have no one to run to. if you can help me with any amount please ask for my account details or you can call me to text you the account details

Thank you and God bless as you help me.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me... I'm Dying Of Hunger by SimplePlan34: 7:53am On May 01, 2020
We are all dying because of something
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me... I'm Dying Of Hunger by DGKN: 7:56am On May 01, 2020
SimplePlan34:
We are all dying because of something

Okay sir
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me... I'm Dying Of Hunger by 2by40ft: 7:57am On May 01, 2020
If government is deporting Street Almajiri
What of online Almajiri?
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me... I'm Dying Of Hunger by DGKN: 8:00am On May 01, 2020
2by40ft:
If government is deporting Street Almajiri
What of online Almajiri?

This is too much for me sir.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me... I'm Dying Of Hunger by madmohamed(m): 8:05am On May 01, 2020
DGKN:
Good morning Nairalanders! if you are reading this please help a brother it doesn't matter how small I'll appreciate. I wanted to create a new account for this but I don't feel its necessary so I decided to use my old account.

I'm dying of hunger and I have no one to run to. if you can help me with any amount please ask for my account details or you can call me to text you the account details

Thank you and God bless as you help me.
which region did you come from I kn y I'm asking don't take it personal
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me... I'm Dying Of Hunger by DGKN: 8:06am On May 01, 2020
madmohamed:
which region did you come from

I'm from Edo state.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me... I'm Dying Of Hunger by PowerOfLove: 8:12am On May 01, 2020
2by40ft:
If government is deporting Street Almajiri What of online Almajiri?
Show some Sympathy please. It's not easy with some people out there.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me... I'm Dying Of Hunger by tbtosine(m): 8:14am On May 01, 2020
No one can tell what the guy is really dealing with.
No one can tell if he is really in need of help or not.
No one can tell if am not facing the same issue or not.
No one can tell if we could help or not.
No one can tell if we have government or not.
No one can tell if i should give out my account as well or not.

All i can tell you now is to keep to your faith as am holding on to my faith as well. Beliving someone with a good heart will help.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me... I'm Dying Of Hunger by 2by40ft: 8:18am On May 01, 2020
DGKN:

This is too much for me sir.
I just don't believe you
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me... I'm Dying Of Hunger by viceddy95(m): 8:19am On May 01, 2020
DGKN:

I'm from Edo state.
Sorry bro,which part of Edo state are you from ?.sorry to ask
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me... I'm Dying Of Hunger by 2by40ft: 8:20am On May 01, 2020
PowerOfLove:

Show some Sympathy please. It's not easy with some people out there.
You are right but not this type.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me... I'm Dying Of Hunger by DGKN: 8:20am On May 01, 2020
Please guys help me if you can!!
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me... I'm Dying Of Hunger by DGKN: 8:21am On May 01, 2020
2by40ft:

I just don't believe you

Okay.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me... I'm Dying Of Hunger by madmohamed(m): 8:24am On May 01, 2020
DGKN:

I'm from Edo state.
ok I use to help people from other region until i find out the people I am helping hate my people soo much so I stops, sorry I can't help
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me... I'm Dying Of Hunger by DGKN: 8:31am On May 01, 2020
madmohamed:
ok I use to help people from other region until i find out the people I am helping hate my people soo much so I stops, sorry I can't help

Okay thank you. ��
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me... I'm Dying Of Hunger by Nobody: 8:35am On May 01, 2020
madmohamed:
You're igbo. If you want to help help. If you don't want to ignore. Because you're privileged to have food doesn't mean you should be mean to others. For this that you did I swear I will start showing your tribe people pepper in my establishment. Starting from today. I might fire a few just for the fun of it.

Mr Op drop your account number. I'm not saying I will send but just drop it. The angel that keeps dropping cash into different bank accounts here might notice and visit you. Be strong
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me... I'm Dying Of Hunger by DGKN: 8:41am On May 01, 2020
Shibaraba:

You're igbo. If you want to help help. If you don't want to ignore. Because you're privileged to have food doesn't mean you should be mean to others. For this that you did I swear I will start showing your tribe people pepper in my establishment. Starting from today. I might fire a few just for the fun of it.

Mr Op drop your account number. I'm not saying I will send but just drop it. The angel that keeps dropping cash into different bank accounts here might notice and visit you. Be strong

First bank.

Thank you as you help!
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me... I'm Dying Of Hunger by madmohamed(m): 8:44am On May 01, 2020
Shibaraba:

not my business if u like fire ur self too I don't care ur people r evil.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me... I'm Dying Of Hunger by CokeBar(f): 8:53am On May 01, 2020
madmohamed:

Lmao! God will help you from the doom you have set for yourself.

You are your problem.

Do you even have money?
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me... I'm Dying Of Hunger by madmohamed(m): 9:12am On May 01, 2020
CokeBar:

Lmao! God will help you from the doom you have set for yourself.

You are your problem.

Do you even have money?
how can I help someone who hate you. I do help but only my people. since other region thinks negative about us
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me... I'm Dying Of Hunger by viceddy95(m): 10:14am On May 01, 2020
DGKN:
Please guys help me if you can!!

Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me... I'm Dying Of Hunger by DGKN: 10:24am On May 01, 2020
viceddy95:

Bini sir.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help. How Masturbation Destroyed And Made My Hopeless / How To Change Yahoo Password On Desktop / Bet9ia Please I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.