Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,648 members, 7,861,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:03 AM

Introduction To Deliverance And Freedom - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Introduction To Deliverance And Freedom (598 Views)

I Think I Need Serious Deliverance And Prayers / Join Online Deliverance And Prayer Forum Here. / Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Introduction To Deliverance And Freedom by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 28, 2010
If, like me, you have ever wondered why some persons and even a whole nation are locked in a circle of failure and underdevelopment; why many countries that attained independence from their colonial masters long time ago are still impoverished after decades; and why group of people that were set free from slavery long time ago are still backward, then this site is for you and the likes of you; please tell others about this site. This message of radical revolution must go round.

As you read, along you will discover how slowly but surely, oppression moved from something that is external imposed to that which is internally induced by your mindset. You will see how, long ago after the source of external oppression had been removed, we can still behave like victims, expecting change to happen outside us when of a truth the source of our problems is right inside us. You can visit: http://www.knowdword..com for details

(1) (Reply)

Why Not Try Microbilo Forum / God? God? / What Have You To Offer Christ Jesus Who Sacrificed Himself For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.