Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' (45841 Views)

Nigerian Churches, Others Causing Increased Witchcraft Persecution In UK – Group / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" / EFF Accuse Zuma Of Witchcraft After Two Mermaids Where Found In Nkandla’s “fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by IyaWitch(f): 5:31pm On Aug 25, 2011
Kneel down, everybody.

I have joined this forum to introduce people into the deep mysteries of witchcraft. We will start the education slowly and you can send me questions on witchcraft.

You must not post on this thread it you do not want a strange visitation from me. Also be prepared for the very strange nature of some of the answers that will be provided.

Ogoni gnoya bis toro gbonya e rere bes ibi Gbonya
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by IyaWitch(f): 5:57pm On Aug 25, 2011
Kneel down again.

Now i will start to explain to you what a witch is.

A (real) witch is a small part of the substance from the lowest and darkest realm, which has taken on form as a human being. That substance has a pull by witch it continues to exist by draining life from other realms where there are normal living beings. When a witch is born into the world it must sustain itself by continuously draining life from real human beings because it itself is not a real human being.

There are two types of witches, the real witches (as described above) and the human beings who are not real witches but after certain processes are initiated as witches. The initiated witches always do the bidding of the real witches once they have entered the downward blood spiral (which i will explain later). The initiated witches are servant and extension of the real witch.

There is a witch that is sitting at the bottom of the spiral of blood, and this witch is the most powerful being in existence. The witch is herself the whole of the darkest form that has taken on form. All the blood brough through every witch in existence is spiralled down to this witch. I can not tell you the name of this witch because the mention of this witch's name invokes alot of power which we only use for some very potent dark rituals. But let me be referring to that witch simply as the Pit, because that captures the nature of what that witch does in the spiral.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2011
pathetic cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by tpia5: 6:05pm On Aug 25, 2011

Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 25, 2011
tpia@:

kiss kiss kiss kiss cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink smiley smiley smiley
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by tpia5: 6:08pm On Aug 25, 2011
[img]http://api.ning.com/files/zYtlvGEPQui3snt*NwfH15XIX3LsggjgautPjAa15lxGwoQiTFnI-rOLGMNI0vmcYcRzgB1qpIVGEwC*ggrpunId58Dso5ql/cross.jpg[/img]
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by donguutti: 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2011
iya witch abeg begin the intro, i am gathering information to write a naija style harry potter book, ur input would be nice,jonsing grin grin
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Grassroot: 6:20pm On Aug 25, 2011
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 25, 2011
Grassroot:

@ OP

Some questions, Its not everyday you find a witch to help you with some questions. Just hope this's not a pun.

Is witchcraft (as we seem to know it) related to the African/Black race only?
Were you born a witch? If not, did you voluntarily become one? If you did, why?
If witches are born, say more about how they are born. Do they go through birth, life, suffering, and death like other humans (I assume they r different from humans)
Are there some benefits to being a witch? If there are, advertise them.
Are there some powers that can overcome your powers? (like Jesus casted out some demons in the Bible).

More questions coming,

Wishhhh oya answer the questions! undecided undecided
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 25, 2011
Tuned in.

If you like try attack me, except you wan smell Holy Ghost Fire!

1 Like

Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by IyaWitch(f): 7:33pm On Aug 25, 2011
@ Grassroots.

Kneel down and hear your answers.

No witchcraft is not limited to blacks and africans alone. Infact some of the strongest spriral centres in this world are in other continents. Witchcraft also exists in all worlds in this universe and also all worlds in universes beyond which human beings dont know about, except one world. There is only one world that it does not exist. But for this particular world it exists everywhere. Infact the most powerful witches i personally know are caucasian. Most african witches are not even well developed.

Yes i am a born witch. I will explain more about this later

there are many benefits to being a born witch, such as the absence of moral responsibility, the freedom to live in many worlds without dying, but one of the most important is knowing the raw taste of life, that is when you drain life from a fresh soul.

I personally dont know any power that is beyond the witch that sits at the bottom of the spiral blood pit. That is the most powerful being in existence.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by mazaje(m): 7:37pm On Aug 25, 2011
The OP is a lair and very funny. . .Come and get me witch. . . tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by 1stknight(m): 7:57pm On Aug 25, 2011
It 's tym i become a winch, i want to be flying all over europe with my winchy grin

1 Like

Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by hakunajay(m): 8:16pm On Aug 25, 2011
Hmmmmm
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by tpia5: 8:58pm On Aug 25, 2011
but one of the most important is knowing the raw taste of life, that is when you drain life from a fresh soul.

[img]http://3.bp..com/_V0wU6BQc7fw/S7CyG399l6I/AAAAAAAAAAM/5ihgGEeZ2AM/S220/TURN.JPG[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Galaxy7: 12:25am On Aug 26, 2011
It is very good for one to be witch,I am a witch of the first order,My source of power is a name that started with{J}and ended with{S}so cool down,you are small WUNCHY!!

1 Like

Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Galaxy7: 12:46am On Aug 26, 2011
Philippians chapter 2V10,Act of apostles chapter 4 v12 and colossians chapter 3v17

1 Like

Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by KAYD007(m): 7:56am On Aug 26, 2011
Draining the life force of another to sustain oneself, not good! the absence of moral responsibility!

1 Like

Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by PA1982(f): 9:33am On Aug 26, 2011
Yeah, right, Iya Witch.
Do you accept payment by WU?
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 26, 2011
Iya witch. Why do u keep telling people to kneel down to hear ur response? shocked shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by jaymary: 10:56am On Aug 26, 2011
I love the existence of witches(female) and wizard(male) and even their two mode of initiation but imagine a world without witchcraft. How will it look like? I blive there is good things attached to bad things. Be positive and negative with your reply.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by claremont(m): 2:12pm On Aug 26, 2011
@OP: Come and visit me tonight to prove to me that witchcraft is real. Bull-sheeit! cool

1 Like

Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 26, 2011
Iya Witch:

Kneel down, everybody.

I have joined this forum to introduce people into the deep mysteries of witchcraft. We will start the education slowly and you can send me questions on witchcraft.

You must not post on this thread it you do not want a strange visitation from me. Also be prepared for the very strange nature of some of the answers that will be provided.

I'm in Love with you. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by martinosi: 2:26pm On Aug 26, 2011
Iya Witch:

Kneel down, everybody.

WHO R A FOOL!!!!!

THIS IS THE REAL DEAL, WITCHCRAFT & SATANISM SUCKS!!!!

THIS IS REAL POWER WHAT THIS VIDEOS, CAN ANY WHICH DO THIS!!! JESUS IS AWESOME

VIDEO 1

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o_YuLoB-oI&feature=related[/flash]

( Healings) Prosthetic lady Leg grows out

VIDEO 2

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot4lzPMHF3Q&feature=related[/flash]

1 Like

Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by IyaWitch(f): 2:27pm On Aug 26, 2011
@ Grassroots,

Kneel down again and hear -

I said I will elaborate on the birth, death, suffering of witches which you asked about

Remember I already told you that there are two types of witches - real witch and initiated witch, the second one being a mere human being who has been initiated under real witch. So for the initiated witch, they are born like any normal human being because they are human being. They suffer like any other human being because they are human being. But they only dies when they can no longer participate in the downward blood spiral which ends in the Pit. Initiated witches get weaker over time and eventually die off. Real witch only get stronger and stronger eternally. Initiated witches are tools of real witch. slave of real witch. They themselves dont gain from the blood loop. The life they drain is passed on to real witch. what they gain is they have power in human affairs by the authourity of real witch. thay can punish people with anything they like, depending on their level of closeness to real witch. They can also use this closeness to bring about events they desire.

Many political leaders in the world are agent of initiated witch. Some few are initiated witch themselves.

The situation is different for real witch. Real with is not born in the human way. real witch takes form in cavities under the earth and rises out as a human form when it want. As such real witch cannot die. It will only lose its human form if it cannot see any life to drain either directly or collecting from initiated witch. But such situation has never happened in eternity because real witch always sees life to drain everywhere. So real witch can enter its cavity and liquefy into witch substance which can the heat itself to become a gas, just like a kind of spirit-air and float to any part of universe and enter cavity under the ground their and take on their human form there as well. For me, i have been visiting this world now since 328 years of your human years. This place is one of the richest places in this zone of universe for draning raw fresh life. I can take human being inside cavity and use witch snake, which is a snake that is a living whip and whip the person small by small for many years and be draining life. When life has finished draining all the soul and power of that person enter my substance and extend my power and eternity. i also collect destiny.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by jakesund(m): 2:27pm On Aug 26, 2011
@op,
DO WITCHES HAVE PUNNY?
undecided  undecided
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by martinosi: 2:29pm On Aug 26, 2011
Leg Grows out 4 Inches - EP!! CAN A WITCH DO THAT TO MAKE SOMEONE WHOLE, JESUS IS AWESOME

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoPN1p_4nV4&feature=related[/flash]

1 Like

Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by martinosi: 2:31pm On Aug 26, 2011
YOUNG BLACK WOMANS CRIPPLED ARM GROWS OUT STRAIGH IN JESUS NAME, NOW THAT POWER
JESUS IS AWESOME!!!

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DlGRcuF5ck&feature=related[/flash]

1 Like

Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by martinosi: 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2011
JESUS IS AWESOME!!!

[flash=200,200]

1 Like

Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by martinosi: 2:34pm On Aug 26, 2011
JESUS IS AWESOME!!!

[flash=200,200]

1 Like

Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by martinosi: 2:35pm On Aug 26, 2011
JESUS IS AWESOME!!!

[flash=200,200]

1 Like

Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by IyaWitch(f): 2:36pm On Aug 26, 2011
toba:

Iya witch. Why do u keep telling people to kneel down to hear your response? shocked shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed embarassed

Real witch drain life from human being. so this means human being is a slave to real witch. Like when you eat animals, that means you have dominions over animals, not so? So real witch that drain soul from human being is spiritual master of human being and has spiritual dominion over human being, that is why you should kneel when addressing or being addressed by real witch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Catholic Church Built By Ifeanyi Araraume In Imo State (Photos) / The Year God Died / Ejiro Otarigho The Burning Tanker Driver Gives Thanksgiving In Church (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.