Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Iphone Expert Come In Here - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone Expert Come In Here (700 Views)

Crypto Expert Come In.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone Expert Come In Here by MendeZ(m): 10:11am On Jun 30, 2017
i need assistance and guidance.

my friend that lives outside bought iphone 7 plus and send to me (brand new, i was the one that broke the seal and unboxed it) but when i inserted my sim it displayed a message which says it does not recognise my naija sim that its not a software problem and that i should contact apple. please how do i go about this because when i contacted my friend about it, he contacted apple and they told him they are working on it that he should be patient but its going to two months now its still not open. is there a way to go about this and get a quick result?

i will appreciate your advice. thanks
Re: Iphone Expert Come In Here by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 30, 2017
MendeZ:

my friend that lives outside bought iphone 7 plus and send to me (brand new, i was the one that broke the seal and unboxed it) but when i inserted my sim it displayed a message which says it does not recognise my naija sim that its not a software problem and that i should contact apple. please how do i go about this because when i contacted my friend about it, he contacted apple and they told him they are working on it that he should be patient but its going to two months now its still not open. is there a way to go about this and get a quick result?

Its carrier locked.
Re: Iphone Expert Come In Here by MendeZ(m): 10:41am On Jun 30, 2017
sonofLuci:

Its carrier locked.

How do I get it open?
Re: Iphone Expert Come In Here by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 30, 2017
MendeZ:

How do I get it open?

Go to computer village or any good phone store. Carrier locked iPhone is easy to unlock.
Re: Iphone Expert Come In Here by MendeZ(m): 11:21am On Jun 30, 2017
sonofLuci:

Go to computer village or any good phone store. Carrier locked iPhone is easy to unlock.

I live in Delta State, can it be done in slot?
Re: Iphone Expert Come In Here by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 30, 2017
MendeZ:

I live in Delta State, can it be done in slot?

U dey warri?

Make I carry you go Plaza
Re: Iphone Expert Come In Here by mrslim1991: 12:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
MendeZ:

you don't need to leave your house before it can be unlocked. It is done ota, contact Macaulish

1 Like

Re: Iphone Expert Come In Here by Macaulish(m): 12:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
mrslim1991:
you don't need to leave your house before it can be unlocked. It is done ota, contact Macaulish

You are Bless bro..

@ MendeZ..

Come with your device IMEI NUMBER ...

CONTACT DETAILS BELOW..

CHEERS

1 Like

Re: Iphone Expert Come In Here by criticalphone: 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
grin

Macaulish:

You are Bless bro..

@ MendeZ..

Come with your device IMEI NUMBER ...

CONTACT DETAILS BELOW..

CHEERS
Re: Iphone Expert Come In Here by MendeZ(m): 6:19pm On Jul 02, 2017
criticalphone:

grin

How can I do it from home? I don't understand what you mean by i should come with my IMEI number. To where?
Re: Iphone Expert Come In Here by mrslim1991: 7:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
MendeZ:

How can I do it from home? I don't understand what you mean by i should come with my IMEI number. To where?
lol. Contact him on WhatsApp. All you have to do is send him the phone's imei. He'll check the network it's locked to(I don't know if there's still free checks), then he'll tell you the cost of unlock. It all depends on the network your phone is locked to

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Ulefone Power 2 / Gionee Phone Not Booting / How Can I Install Play Store On My Redmi 4a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.