Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,555 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

June 17th To 21th: The Incredible Story Of How I Survived Kidnapping - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / June 17th To 21th: The Incredible Story Of How I Survived Kidnapping (21428 Views)

Abubakar Umar: How Kidnapper Made N120 Million From Kidnapping In 6 Months / Police Catches 19-year-old Girl, Driver In Imo State For Kidnapping And Robbery / The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: June 17th To 21th: The Incredible Story Of How I Survived Kidnapping by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
honestly op I thank God on your behalf because you went through hell but I hope your brother was safe at last
Re: June 17th To 21th: The Incredible Story Of How I Survived Kidnapping by rosieflower2(f): 7:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
Jehovah is indeed a provider of escape, am glad u r safe my brother.

1 Like

Re: June 17th To 21th: The Incredible Story Of How I Survived Kidnapping by Bibi294(f): 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
Op, hope your Brlyher is alive
Re: June 17th To 21th: The Incredible Story Of How I Survived Kidnapping by sugarlyn: 9:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
my beloved brother, I thank Jehovah for your safe return. many went through that way and never returned. u will continue to give Jah praise in all your days. I hope your brother is safe and doing well.
OBEDIENT contributed in saving ur life. if u had disobeyed your brother by using part of that money, what next?
Jehovah loves u very much that is one reason u need to be upright and morally clean before Him.
Very soon,Jehovah will destroy all the wicked people on earth and only the good people (righteous) will transform the earth into a better place.

1 Like

Re: June 17th To 21th: The Incredible Story Of How I Survived Kidnapping by lereinter(m): 10:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
Jehovah God of Israel to be praised for life again
affliction shall not happen again in Jesus Name

1 Like

Re: June 17th To 21th: The Incredible Story Of How I Survived Kidnapping by Listic1: 11:33pm On Jun 30, 2017
Dear OP, I sympathize with you over the unfortunate incident. But more importantly, I rejoice with you over your safe return. And yes, this experience of yours calls for more vigilance at this time. I had a 'one chance' encounter in the very same Port Harcourt the week that preceded the 17th of June, 2017. May it never be well with those who set out to rob from and inflict harm on innocent members of the society.

3 Likes

Re: June 17th To 21th: The Incredible Story Of How I Survived Kidnapping by TFeminist(f): 9:13am On Jul 01, 2017
U didn't need to reply him. Leave all hate speeches, esp coming from some1 whose english teacher shouldd be flogged.
Thesurvivor:

I think you are a lunatic.
1) Jehovah's witnesses pray- regularly.
2) I had a personal account separate for the joint account (did you even read where it says I'm employed?)
3) Finally, you will surely lead a miserable life - not my dad - unless you change your wicked ways.

Please, don't mind this wicked soul my good people.

2 Likes

Re: June 17th To 21th: The Incredible Story Of How I Survived Kidnapping by sucroseoff(m): 10:04am On Jul 01, 2017
I'm 70% certain that the cashier who checked your account balance knows about this.

My brother ran into one chance the SAME DAY he went to check his account balance at a bank branch.

Bank cashiers contribute to robbery and kidnapping cases in Nigeria.

Do you wonder why some of them live above their salaries?

Please if you have reasonable money in your account, make it a rule NEVER to visit a bank branch personally for your account balance. You can always get your account balance over the phone or via emails.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo Grapples With Cultists’ Reign Of Terror After #EndSARS Protests / Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated / EFCC docks old woman for visa fraud (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.