Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,673 members, 7,851,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:28 PM

Formation University Of Benin Law Students (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Formation University Of Benin Law Students (Photos) (36824 Views)

UNIOSUN Students Protest As EFCC Storms Campus To Arrest 20 Students (Photos) / Gaboon Viper Killed By University Of Ibadan 400L Agriculture Students (Photos) / Halloween Costumes Of FUNAAB Microbiology Final Year Students (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Formation University Of Benin Law Students (Photos) by jpphilips(m): 1:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
Little do they know there is nothing for them beyond the walls of that institution.

1 Like

Re: Formation University Of Benin Law Students (Photos) by sukkot: 1:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
Re: Formation University Of Benin Law Students (Photos) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
Abalado:
most of d students of nowadays are like dis boy o, especially all dis Evans lawyer,,,, dey kno noda, oya resd
the handwriting was superb, the test was formulated and its just one question and is over 10. ok i am coming i never finish with you

1 Like

Re: Formation University Of Benin Law Students (Photos) by watchwoman(f): 1:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
IntroVAT:
What's BOJ?
The graduating class of 2017 is known as Bench of Jurist hence BOJ

1 Like

Re: Formation University Of Benin Law Students (Photos) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 1:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
Dopeyomi:
Okay i even think say na expo exam formation..

You spoke exactly my mind
Re: Formation University Of Benin Law Students (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 1:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
Op, I've checked it out and I saw nothing.
You shouldn't be rejoicing doing what 1year olds can do.
Re: Formation University Of Benin Law Students (Photos) by fiendishghoul: 1:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
Evaberry:

why do I keep seeing misplace priority and stupidity all over Nairaland today

so after suffering to study for courses like jurisprudence and company law these hella fools came out to do what the hell I have no idea about
it's so strange that this is what was at the top of their mind

you all should start thinking about how you gonna pass your bar exams and not this trash.

it's a pity sha but expected because everyone knows uniben girls are all prostitute and boys are cultist or fraudsters

quote me if you are jobless

Congrats....u just won the donkey of the day award brainless pig

2 Likes

Re: Formation University Of Benin Law Students (Photos) by Dicedpineapple(f): 1:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
Beautiful
Re: Formation University Of Benin Law Students (Photos) by spartan117(m): 1:33pm On Jun 30, 2017
Evaberry:

so after suffering to study for courses like jurisprudence and company law these hella fools came out to do what the hell I have no idea about
it's so strange that this is what was at the top of their mind III

you all should start thinking about how you gonna pass your bar exams and not this trash.

it's a pity sha but expected because everyone knows uniben girls are all prostitute and boys are cultist or fraudsters

Why are u filled with so much pain and anguish embarassed

1 Like

Re: Formation University Of Benin Law Students (Photos) by timileyinolawuyi(m): 1:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
gud

Re: Formation University Of Benin Law Students (Photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
WiredLeggings:

happy birthday.
Thanks
Re: Formation University Of Benin Law Students (Photos) by Sezua(m): 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
Evaberry:

3 years in uniben, i wasnt any of what you mention.
We know your type. Manage the school that gave you admission

1 Like

Re: Formation University Of Benin Law Students (Photos) by luluman: 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
BIGTinfotech:
Copy copy
Say one good thing in your life time now.
Re: Formation University Of Benin Law Students (Photos) by kaymart: 2:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
Evaberry:

another idiotic comment.
proudly uniben#

2 Likes

Re: Formation University Of Benin Law Students (Photos) by BIGTinfotech: 2:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
Stop displaying your ignorance please. I'd naturally want to assume your intentions are not unwholesome else...
Speaking in an assertive manner about someone you've not met in this short sojourn on earth simply speaks volume about your person.

Please refrain from such...and be conscious of What you say so you don't sound porous up There.

P.S: I only said "copy copy" cos I felt they would rather had come out with a different concept other than What we've seen severally in and out of social media, and not out of any ill feeling.

luluman:
Say one good thing in your life time now.
Re: Formation University Of Benin Law Students (Photos) by Onyinye15(f): 2:17pm On Jun 30, 2017
creative
Re: Formation University Of Benin Law Students (Photos) by maklelemakukula(m): 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
U guys should just ignore Evaberry he/she is addicted to 'mentions' and would do anything for it. He/she likes bragging with number of 'mentions'. Don't feed the troll please.
Re: Formation University Of Benin Law Students (Photos) by Ezionye(f): 2:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
Nice pix.

Those that formed d dot wudnt need a copy tho, since their faces won't show
Re: Formation University Of Benin Law Students (Photos) by lawflec(m): 2:57pm On Jun 30, 2017
IntroVAT:
What's BOJ?
B.O.J means Bench of jurists. just a unique name chosen by each class
Re: Formation University Of Benin Law Students (Photos) by MosquitoLaps(m): 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
[quote author=IntroVAT post=57985219]What's BOJ?[/quote Bench Of Jurists.
Re: Formation University Of Benin Law Students (Photos) by Duru009(m): 8:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
UNIBEN aka UNIBEST...

I luv this toooo much.
Re: Formation University Of Benin Law Students (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
IntroVAT:
What's BOJ?

Bench of Jurists
Re: Formation University Of Benin Law Students (Photos) by ezigr8(m): 11:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
as much as I admire and like their creativity this is unbecoming of the noble profession they aspire to join.

such creativity are meant for the unlearned disciplines.

UBI JUS IBI REMEDIUM

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abiodun Alao Lectures At King’s College University Of London / Three Dead As Military Men Open Fire On Students Of Unijos. / The difference between 'Goodluck' and 'Good luck'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.