Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Crazeclown, Dr Craze Graduates As A Medical Doctor (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Crazeclown, Dr Craze Graduates As A Medical Doctor (Photo) (40254 Views)

Check Out Comedian, Dr Craze Outfit With Funke Akindele (photos) / Wilson Joshua Graduates As An Optometrist From IMSU (Photos) / Dr. Craze Clown And His Girlfriend's Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crazeclown, Dr Craze Graduates As A Medical Doctor (Photo) by fatymore(f): 6:08am On Jul 01, 2017
jargo89:
Hehehe.... thanks for the tease.
mo serious Se.. Orope monsere ni undecided
Re: Crazeclown, Dr Craze Graduates As A Medical Doctor (Photo) by olisaemeka1(m): 6:26am On Jul 01, 2017
Papiikush:
Congratulations bro, you worked too hard not to deserve the best.

By the Is there something like Doctor of Medicine?

I don't get it, please advise
doctor of medicine ,medicine doctor ,medical doctor all join my brother ......rope tie goat. ...goat tie rope.....goat n rope are still involved..

Congratz @Dr craze real funny dude. ......But no go slap patient for ward oo thinking say n.a. u n Ade
Re: Crazeclown, Dr Craze Graduates As A Medical Doctor (Photo) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 01, 2017
jargo89:
Its actually the same. Just a title. The reason we use MBBS is due to the British influence.

Not all are same.
Most MDs are equivalent to post graduate.
Re: Crazeclown, Dr Craze Graduates As A Medical Doctor (Photo) by jargo89(m): 11:43am On Jul 01, 2017
Ekinematics:

Not all are same.
Most MDs are equivalent to post graduate.
You might be getting it wrong.

In the United states, the undergraduate degree in medicine is awarded as M.D. or D.O. (Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine). This is enough to practice medicine in the country. However post doctorate research are honored with MD-PhD.

In Uk and most Commonwealth nations MBBS or MBChB is awarded to undergraduate after completion of medical school. This is EQUIVALENT to M.D. and D.O. used in U.S.A. Post Doctorate degree awarded is however called M.D. here instead of MD-PhD.

Thus if you are awarded an M.D in UK or Nigeria e.g MD in Endocrinology, you are of similar rank to an MD-PhD in same field in US; while an MBBS holder in Nigeria is equivalent to an M.D holder in USA also.

So like I said, no undergraduate attained MD is higher than MBBS.

Thanks.
Re: Crazeclown, Dr Craze Graduates As A Medical Doctor (Photo) by jargo89(m): 11:44am On Jul 01, 2017
fatymore:
mo serious Se.. Orope monsere ni undecided
Okies, no problem then. Time to start preparing the bride price and related stuffs.
Re: Crazeclown, Dr Craze Graduates As A Medical Doctor (Photo) by fatymore(f): 12:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
jargo89:
Okies, no problem then. Time to start preparing the bride price and related stuffs.
lols
Re: Crazeclown, Dr Craze Graduates As A Medical Doctor (Photo) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 01, 2017
jargo89:
You might be getting it wrong.

In the United states, the undergraduate degree in medicine is awarded as M.D. or D.O. (Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine). This is enough to practice medicine in the country. However post doctorate research are honored with MD-PhD.

In Uk and most Commonwealth nations MBBS or MBChB is awarded to undergraduate after completion of medical school. This is EQUIVALENT to M.D. and D.O. used in U.S.A. Post Doctorate degree awarded is however called M.D. here instead of MD-PhD.

Thus if you are awarded an M.D in UK or Nigeria e.g MD in Endocrinology, you are of similar rank to an MD-PhD in same field in US; while an MBBS holder in Nigeria is equivalent to an M.D holder in USA also.

So like I said, no undergraduate attained MD is higher than MBBS.

Thanks.

You need not tell me.
I'm an MD holder, so I know the difference very well.
Re: Crazeclown, Dr Craze Graduates As A Medical Doctor (Photo) by jargo89(m): 9:42pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ekinematics:

You need not tell me.
I'm an MD holder, so I know the difference very well.
Sorry to lecture you on what you know.

Your M.D. was obtained in which country?
Re: Crazeclown, Dr Craze Graduates As A Medical Doctor (Photo) by snilpall(m): 8:28am On Oct 10, 2017
fatymore:
native doctor

lols ur b***bs there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Becomes Amala Ambassador In Ibadan (photo) / Chika Ike Celebrates Christmas In Italy, Shares Sizzling Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.