Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Daddy Showkey And Pasuma's Throwback And Current Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Showkey And Pasuma's Throwback And Current Photos (33243 Views)

Photo Of Daddy Showkey And His Beautiful Daughters / Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Pasuma / Throwback And Recent Photos Of Katung Aduwak: Winner Of Big Brother Nigeria 2006 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Showkey And Pasuma's Throwback And Current Photos by WotzupNG: 12:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BV9k1HyAHBo/

Ajegunle Ghetto Soldier, Daddy Showkey took to Instagram to share pictures of what his past relationship with Fuji musician Pasuma was like 23 years ago and how it is today. Below is his quote.

23 years ago still we dance together I cherish this ,so young once should make history by loving one another and be part each other life positively we all have our good and bad side but it will good emulate the good side of our life God Continue to bless us all #showdonshow #daddyshowkey #lionclan #asalamamovement #ghettosoldiers #ajegunle

http://wotzup.ng/daddy-showkey-shares-then-and-now-pictures-with-pasuma/

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Showkey And Pasuma's Throwback And Current Photos by Tolexander: 12:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
Diana's husband (Shockey) and Baba Wasilat (Pasuma).

45 Likes

Re: Daddy Showkey And Pasuma's Throwback And Current Photos by mokset123: 12:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
the young shall grow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey And Pasuma's Throwback And Current Photos by Ajewealth123(m): 12:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
WotzupNG:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BV9k1HyAHBo/

Ajegunle Ghetto Soldier, Daddy Showkey took to Instagram to share pictures of what his past relationship with Fuji musician Pasuma was like 23 years ago and how it is today. Below is his quote.

http://wotzup.ng/daddy-showkey-shares-then-and-now-pictures-with-pasuma/

cc lalasticlala
good old memories
Paso don tey for the game o
Even showkey bobo

25 Likes

Re: Daddy Showkey And Pasuma's Throwback And Current Photos by praizephoto(m): 1:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
OK seen

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey And Pasuma's Throwback And Current Photos by Dotwillis1(m): 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
do people still listen to fuji these days

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Showkey And Pasuma's Throwback And Current Photos by 2dice01: 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
Dotwillis1:
do people still listen to fuji these days
small doctor
Olamide
Reminisce and co

No be packaged fuji dem dey sing fa? grin

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey And Pasuma's Throwback And Current Photos by Modsenemy(f): 1:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
Are you saying showkey's dread is not natural?
Re: Daddy Showkey And Pasuma's Throwback And Current Photos by hodusglobal(m): 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
Modsenemy:
Are you saying showkey's dread is not natural?
Daddy showkey no be Dada at all...He was born and raised in ghetto, and na there Gangster full pass for Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Showkey And Pasuma's Throwback And Current Photos by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
Pasuma wonder is a Fraudster for him to accept Ambassador Deal From Bet company 9japredict who raped gullible folks money over night ... EFCC do justice ...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Showkey And Pasuma's Throwback And Current Photos by swtcharissa(f): 2:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
See their shimi.....that lady looks like Mercy Johnson of the "then"....
Good one guys abi na men....keep the flag flying
Re: Daddy Showkey And Pasuma's Throwback And Current Photos by exlinklodge: 2:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
hmmm
Re: Daddy Showkey And Pasuma's Throwback And Current Photos by obikiel(m): 2:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
the young shall grow
Re: Daddy Showkey And Pasuma's Throwback And Current Photos by aktolly54(m): 2:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
Hmm
Re: Daddy Showkey And Pasuma's Throwback And Current Photos by jazinogold(m): 2:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
Make person share throw back pic of lala n his snakes

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Showkey And Pasuma's Throwback And Current Photos by scarletkinq(m): 2:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
Hogwash balderdash
Re: Daddy Showkey And Pasuma's Throwback And Current Photos by ItsawrapOutfit: 2:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
Somebody call my name "Shokey" grin
Re: Daddy Showkey And Pasuma's Throwback And Current Photos by rawpadgin(m): 2:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
sometime wen u look @ ur throw back pictures, u will have no option but to thank the lord

in my throw back pictures i look like those Bush men in the gods must be crazy

cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Daddy Showkey And Pasuma's Throwback And Current Photos by itiswellandwell: 2:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
Since the day wey I see one of of my childhood friend wey him head get cone shape wey the head done shape now and my guy come dey very handsome. Na since then I know say handsomeness is in every guy. Na money man just need to push am out.

Check my signature signature for your quality customised Atm card flash drive and full capacity powerbank.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey And Pasuma's Throwback And Current Photos by Camlot000007: 2:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
KingsoBabaTips:
Pasuma wonder is a Fraudster for him to accept Ambassador Deal From Bet company 9japredict who raped gullible folks money over night ... EFCC do justice ...

10 Likes

Re: Daddy Showkey And Pasuma's Throwback And Current Photos by OrdercityWeb: 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2017
Re: Daddy Showkey And Pasuma's Throwback And Current Photos by notoriousbabe: 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2017
It aff tey dat some men don't shave their armpits
Re: Daddy Showkey And Pasuma's Throwback And Current Photos by lenghtinny(m): 2:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
E don tey no be today mehn
Re: Daddy Showkey And Pasuma's Throwback And Current Photos by adioolayi(m): 2:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
2dice01:
small doctor Olamide Reminisce and co
No be packaged fuji dem dey sing fa? grin
Fuji remix....lo
Re: Daddy Showkey And Pasuma's Throwback And Current Photos by Onyinye15(f): 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
PROUDLY AJ'S

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey And Pasuma's Throwback And Current Photos by junnyjake(m): 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
Not much of a picture guy. Afraid I'd have little or no memories to pass on.
Re: Daddy Showkey And Pasuma's Throwback And Current Photos by profnigga(m): 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
oboi no be here oooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey And Pasuma's Throwback And Current Photos by Omofunaab2: 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
Oganla fuji

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey And Pasuma's Throwback And Current Photos by Olasco93: 2:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
O Diana, why you dey cry na, clean ur face, God's time is the best, God go give you ur own.
If you see my Mama, hosanna, tell am say oh hosanna I dey for ghetto hosanna I no geti problem hosanna...
Ee geti one woman hosanna her name na Diana hosanna, oDiana baby hosanna, oDiana baby hosanna.
Diana fine wel wel, hosanna, I say she fine wel wel hosanna. O Diana baby...
Diana stay for husband house hosanna for goody 9years hosanna, Diana Diana no born pikin hosanna, she no borny pikin hosanna...
Husband papa come hosanna Diana packy ur load hosanna, Diana packy ur load hosanna, I say packy ur load hosanna.
Husband Mama come hosanna, Diana packy ur load hosanna, I say packy ur load hosanna.
Husband people come hosanna all the way from village hosanna, dem marry new wife come hosanna, dem marry new wife come hosanna.
Diana husband come tell dem hosanna make una leavy my wife hosanna, make una leavy my wife hosanna.
Diana come getty belle hosanna, she getty belle hosanna, I say she getty belle hosanna.
Make una clap for Diana hosanna, abeg clap for Diana hosanna.
Diana come borny bobo hosanna, she borny bobo hosanna, she borny bobo hosanna.
God's time is the best hosanna x2.
Shame go catch people hosanna, shame go catch people hosanna, shame go catch people hosanna.
If u see my mama hosanna, tell her say o hosanna, I dey for ghetto hosanna, I no getty problem hosanna...

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Showkey And Pasuma's Throwback And Current Photos by Segadem(m): 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
grin when men we're boys

(1) (2) (Reply)

Traditional Wedding Cake Of Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash / Jumobi Damijo's Birthday: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife's Birthday / Charly Boy Visits Majek Fashek At His Rehab Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.