Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Pasuma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Pasuma (36864 Views)

Adorable Photos Of Helen Paul, Her Husband And Their Children / Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans / Between Helen Paul And Fan Who Thinks Its Wrong To Address Her Husband Formally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Pasuma by joseph6071: 7:39am On Dec 01, 2018
The Nigerian Comedian and actress, Helen Paul has taken to her social page to share two throwback photos of her and the musician Pasuma, she captioned the first photo she uploaded which was taken in the year 2003 as

"When @officialpasuma use to call me my baby and now has joined the world people to call me Helen Paul Na wa o... I miss all the pocket money you use to give me, My papa for life. I celebrate you"

She also captioned the second photo uploaded which was taken in the year 2001 as

"2001. My life story can never be complete without talking about my Boss and Father @officialpasuma God bless, keep and ccontinue to perfect all that is yours... You have never said it out that I once helped Helen Paul. You are a mentor and mini god to many. The people that think they know are fools. I celebrate you papa... you are one of the personality that taught me entertainment business and personal lifestyle"

source: https://www.musictori.com/2018/11/helen-paul-shares-throwback-photos-of.html

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Pasuma by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 7:40am On Dec 01, 2018
"When @officialpasuma use to call me my baby and now has joined the world people to call me Helen Paul Na wa o... I miss all the pocket money you use to give me, My papa for life. I celebrate you"

When Pasuma dey knack am.

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Pasuma by sunnymix: 7:51am On Dec 01, 2018
Small girl big God grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Pasuma by Skyfornia(m): 8:23am On Dec 01, 2018
Like zee-riously!??

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Pasuma by SIMPLYkush: 9:56am On Dec 01, 2018
still looks ugly, both of them are so useless, dead career

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Pasuma by neolboy(m): 10:00am On Dec 01, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

As expected, never disappointing, so am not surprised fellow

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Pasuma by jeff1607(m): 12:33pm On Dec 01, 2018
Ewwwwww
Re: Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Pasuma by kenodrill: 1:00pm On Dec 01, 2018
Helen gat yam leg

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Pasuma by Pidginwhisper: 1:00pm On Dec 01, 2018
grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Pasuma by shammahyaro(f): 1:01pm On Dec 01, 2018
cheesy
Re: Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Pasuma by mansoura(f): 1:01pm On Dec 01, 2018
Na this one gangan them dey call throwback o grin grin cheesy grin

19 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Pasuma by MrSix: 1:01pm On Dec 01, 2018
When life was truly happy, simple and sweet.

Need a laptop?
All specs and prices available from at least 40k
Chat me up...details in my SIG.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Pasuma by Isangad1(m): 1:01pm On Dec 01, 2018
so Paso don old like that oga oooo

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Pasuma by ZombiePUNISHER: 1:01pm On Dec 01, 2018
Poverty na bastard undecided

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Pasuma by yinkuscious(m): 1:01pm On Dec 01, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
You are so consumed with hate, who did this to you?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Pasuma by ceejayMAX(m): 1:01pm On Dec 01, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
all these your irrelevant comments has to stop.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Pasuma by teddyK(m): 1:01pm On Dec 01, 2018
These clearly shows to really be a celebrity, u need to flock round these celebs ooo..

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Pasuma by allanphash7(m): 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2018
Nice one oganla
Kiniun Alhaji
Omo iyawo anobi
GSM (Golden son of Mushin)
Africa Puff Daddy
Baba Wasila
Ijaya 1
Area commander
Ijoba Fuji
Oga Oba
Omo Alhaja
Baba Alhaja

Iba re!!!

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Pasuma by KanwuliaExtra: 1:03pm On Dec 01, 2018
Boy!
He is handsome oooooooo! kiss
Helen was so cute too.
The good old days in Nigeria!
Who can BRING IT BACK? cry

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Pasuma by Zanotee: 1:03pm On Dec 01, 2018
The only responsible agbero I know. Paso baba.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Pasuma by OyiboOyibo(m): 1:04pm On Dec 01, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

When Pasuma dey knack am.

Yoruba man can't call you baby for free

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Pasuma by Jombom: 1:05pm On Dec 01, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Will that be because they are not Igbos ? This is how so many Igbos go about hating on anyone not from their tribe yet they claim other started it. How a tribe derive joy from being powered by hate & bigotry is beyond anything I can think of.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Pasuma by OyiboOyibo(m): 1:05pm On Dec 01, 2018
Afonja can't call a lady baby for free....He don enter Liverpool

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Pasuma by etibaba(m): 1:05pm On Dec 01, 2018
Isangad1:
so Paso don old like that
oga oooo
Pasuma is 51, on the other hand Helen Paul is 40. Pasuma is really aging with grace.

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Pasuma by enemmo(f): 1:06pm On Dec 01, 2018
Pasuma has great genes.

He has looked the same way for a long time.

18 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Pasuma by SURElee(f): 1:07pm On Dec 01, 2018
Gratitude is the way up. Appreciating and recognizing people who were there for you when you were down and unknown takes you even higher in life.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Pasuma by okomile(f): 1:08pm On Dec 01, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Boy!
He is handsome oooooooo! kiss
Helen was so cute too.
The good old days in Nigeria!
Who can BRING IT BACK? cry

No one!

Not even the lifeless one in Aso Rock.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Pasuma by lalax(m): 1:08pm On Dec 01, 2018
When u have a decent and God fearing mentor....
Re: Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Pasuma by billyG(m): 1:08pm On Dec 01, 2018
Pasuma sef no dey old Him juju strong gan!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Pasuma by legba1(m): 1:09pm On Dec 01, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Here they come....."chindren" of hate

8 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Pasuma by KanwuliaExtra: 1:11pm On Dec 01, 2018
okomile:

No one!

Not even the lifeless one in Aso Rock.

So sad!!!!! cry
Re: Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Pasuma by Yewandequeen(f): 1:11pm On Dec 01, 2018
Her own better and he facial looks still remains same. my own ehn lipsrsealed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido’s Daughter Shows Off Swag As She Rocks Her Dad’s Baseball Cap (photos) / Adesua Etomi, Banky W And His American Accent / Politician Begs Rosaline Meurer To Break His Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.