Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Commercial Bus Somersaults On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Commercial Bus Somersaults On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (photos) (21657 Views)

Car Somersaults On Third Mainland Bridge After Sallah Flexing On The Island.PICS / God Is Good Bus Somersaults In Enugu With Passengers Inside (Photos) / Danfo Bus Somersaults On Agege Motor Road, Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commercial Bus Somersaults On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 30, 2017
yemstok:

Thank God for your life too.

Happy birthday! Age gracefully
smiley. Thank You.
Re: Commercial Bus Somersaults On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (photos) by NigerianScholar: 3:06pm On Jun 30, 2017
AutoJoshNG:
This commercial bus somersaulted on Third mainland bridge Lagos.

The injured victims were attended to by LRU and the vehicle was towed off the road. No death announced at this moment.

See more photos..

https://autojosh.com/commercial-bus-somersaults-third-mainland-bridge-lagos-photos/

But how? Thats all i can ask.

Did the driver just finish watching fast 8
Re: Commercial Bus Somersaults On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (photos) by NigerianScholar: 3:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
DEATHMACHINE:
witnessed the accident, that bus was driving recklessly and almost hit my car before it crashed.
Please tell us how it turned upside down. I think its too fast and heavy to do that
Re: Commercial Bus Somersaults On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (photos) by SaulRazor: 3:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
DEATHMACHINE:
witnessed the accident, that bus was driving recklessly and almost hit my car before it crashed.

Is that why you attacked them with Ur death machine juju
Re: Commercial Bus Somersaults On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (photos) by Nneka07: 3:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
Thank God no life was lost
Re: Commercial Bus Somersaults On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (photos) by mechanics(m): 4:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
The ever ready LRU workers.
Re: Commercial Bus Somersaults On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (photos) by yemmight(m): 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
Thank God Almighty I missed that bus this morning. I was angry I missed it because time has gone and too many passengers at Berger, Iyana Oworo this morning. I am sorry for those injured. Thank God we never recorded any death. God will always protect us on 3rd mainland bridge and other places.

1 Like

Re: Commercial Bus Somersaults On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (photos) by Rendition(m): 4:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
Jesus! Thank God for der lives, saw dem while I was going to ikoyi dis morning,guess it happened som minutes bfor we got der, its just at d beginning of the bridge a little after oworonshoki
Re: Commercial Bus Somersaults On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (photos) by richeeyo(m): 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
Dextology:
The rate at which vehicles somersaults in Nigeria road, especially Lagos is becoming worrisome. Something should be done fast to remedy this persistent re-occurrence.

My broda 99% of this is not as a result of bad tires or faulty vehicles,
When they legally sell all types of gin and alcohol at the motor park
That's what happens, that's why the conductors and the drivers insults people any how because they are always high
Re: Commercial Bus Somersaults On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:33pm On Jun 30, 2017
one day this LRU will have their own accident and I go see how they go take rescue themselves
Re: Commercial Bus Somersaults On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
richeeyo:

My broda 99% of this is not as a result of bad tires or faulty vehicles,
When they legally sell all types of gin and alcohol at the motor park
That's what happens, that's why the conductors and the drivers insults people any how because they are always high

It's very pathetic, reminds me of one of my visit to Lagos. My cousin accompanied me to see someone at Ketu. The conductor bought alomo, drank part of the content and gave the driver the rest. I was just praying silently to get to our destination.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Commercial Bus Somersaults On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 30, 2017
wacoj:

With your moniker, I put it to you that you are the cause of the crash. E be like say U be witch.
Congratulations for being at the scene of the accident.
chimo relevant agencies were on hand na , wetin concern my moniker with driver wey dey go fast and furious.
Re: Commercial Bus Somersaults On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (photos) by heybee72(m): 5:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
That bridge is one of the best in Nigeria... Because there's no port holes on bridges, drivers use it as a avenue.. For fast and furious
Re: Commercial Bus Somersaults On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (photos) by ikdaddy01(m): 12:20am On Jul 01, 2017
This 3rd mainland bridge AGAIN on de news.....
Keke sumersaults on 3rd mainland bridge
Man jumps into river in 3rd mainland bridge
Car jams molue on 3rd mailnad bridge....
Na wah oh
Re: Commercial Bus Somersaults On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (photos) by mechanics(m): 8:01am On Jul 01, 2017
Accident always on that bridge, Wetin they put for that bridge sef.
Re: Commercial Bus Somersaults On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (photos) by tdayof(m): 8:24pm On Jul 01, 2017
Thunderlicious:

your moniker says it all. no wonder the car somersault
samuel19222:

na lie joor
SaulRazor:

Is that why you attacked them with Ur death machine juju
NigerianScholar:

Please tell us how it turned upside down. I think its too fast and heavy to do that
DEATHMACHINE:
chimo relevant agencies were on hand na , wetin concern my moniker with driver wey dey go fast and furious.

He is a military personnel hence reason for the moniker. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

16 Travellers Burnt To Death, Two Injured In Enugu Fatal Accident / How To Travel To Mauritius From Nigeria / Photos Of Burning Lagos Transport Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.