Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Taiwo Aromokun Shows Off Her Twin Boys And Praises God For Changing Her Life - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Taiwo Aromokun Shows Off Her Twin Boys And Praises God For Changing Her Life (26599 Views)

Taiwo Aromokun And Her Identical Twin Sons Rock Matching Outfits / Taiwo Aromokun's Twins, Jaden And Jamie's 5th Birthday Celebration / Meet Actress, Taiwo Aromokun, The Blonde Born Again Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taiwo Aromokun Shows Off Her Twin Boys And Praises God For Changing Her Life by government77(f): 3:21pm On Jun 30, 2017
Am happy for her. Have missed her face though
Re: Taiwo Aromokun Shows Off Her Twin Boys And Praises God For Changing Her Life by dominique(f): 3:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
Papiikush:
I hate twins. Don't pray to have one. They look confusing and it's too much baby responsibilities. undecided

I always dump every babe that prays for twins. The present one is now praying for twins. Thinking of a strategy to breakup undecided

Congrats on your future twins, baba ibeji grin
It's your likes that eventually have twins in future. My mum never fancied twins, she never saw the big deal in them and never prayed for them. She went on to have twins.
Re: Taiwo Aromokun Shows Off Her Twin Boys And Praises God For Changing Her Life by Papiikush: 3:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
dominique:

Congrats on your future twins, baba ibeji grin
It's your likes that eventually have twins in future. My mum never fancied twins, she never saw the big deal in them and never prayed for them. She went on to have twins.
Twins are genetic. (so I heard)
I don't think it's in my bloodline. Having a baby is too much stress not to talk of having two at a go. I don't want die young. undecided
Re: Taiwo Aromokun Shows Off Her Twin Boys And Praises God For Changing Her Life by Dicedpineapple(f): 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
Demonicide:
Who's their father?
Wetin concern u?
Re: Taiwo Aromokun Shows Off Her Twin Boys And Praises God For Changing Her Life by ErnieSmallzz(f): 3:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
Papiikush:
I hate twins. Don't pray to have one. They look confusing and it's too much baby responsibilities. undecided

I always dump every babe that prays for twins. The present one is now praying for twins. Thinking of a strategy to breakup undecided
, papi papi papi cheesy grin the trouble wey u dey find, u go soon see am.
Re: Taiwo Aromokun Shows Off Her Twin Boys And Praises God For Changing Her Life by Papiikush: 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
ErnieSmallzz:
, papi papi papi cheesy grin the trouble wey u dey find, u go soon see am.
Nairalanders don dey finish me with curse since yesterday. Na their papa them dey curse no be me grin
Re: Taiwo Aromokun Shows Off Her Twin Boys And Praises God For Changing Her Life by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 4:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
Demonicide:
Who's their father?
You are the one now. Baba Ibeji
Re: Taiwo Aromokun Shows Off Her Twin Boys And Praises God For Changing Her Life by azetopworld(m): 7:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
Demonicide:
Who's their father?
Odunlade Adekola ��
Re: Taiwo Aromokun Shows Off Her Twin Boys And Praises God For Changing Her Life by bisam(m): 8:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
Re: Taiwo Aromokun Shows Off Her Twin Boys And Praises God For Changing Her Life by Chinagurum1995(m): 2:35am On Jul 01, 2017
Wow those two little ones are cute. wink smiley cheesy grin
Re: Taiwo Aromokun Shows Off Her Twin Boys And Praises God For Changing Her Life by Orgostinah(f): 11:33am On Jul 04, 2017
Papiikush:

:-

Re: Taiwo Aromokun Shows Off Her Twin Boys And Praises God For Changing Her Life by Papiikush: 11:34am On Jul 04, 2017
Orgostinah:
:-

This one you are quoting me upandan grin
Re: Taiwo Aromokun Shows Off Her Twin Boys And Praises God For Changing Her Life by Orgostinah(f): 11:54am On Jul 04, 2017
Papiikush:

This one you are quoting me upandan grin
So you know I gat my eyes on you. Ready to dish you what you deserve cool
Re: Taiwo Aromokun Shows Off Her Twin Boys And Praises God For Changing Her Life by Papiikush: 12:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
Orgostinah:

So you know I gat my eyes on you. Ready to dish you
What you deserve cool
I will just call a mod to van you. Simple tongue
Re: Taiwo Aromokun Shows Off Her Twin Boys And Praises God For Changing Her Life by iammee(f): 12:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
Demonicide:
Who's their father?
Mr Wura is their father.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan Remembers His Late Father, Adeyemi Josiah Akano (Throwback Video) / Esther Nwankwo: Coordinator Of MBMN Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.