Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,834 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Taiwo Aromokun Shows Off Her Twin Boys And Praises God For Changing Her Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Taiwo Aromokun Shows Off Her Twin Boys And Praises God For Changing Her Life (26596 Views)

Taiwo Aromokun And Her Identical Twin Sons Rock Matching Outfits / Taiwo Aromokun's Twins, Jaden And Jamie's 5th Birthday Celebration / Meet Actress, Taiwo Aromokun, The Blonde Born Again Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taiwo Aromokun Shows Off Her Twin Boys And Praises God For Changing Her Life by bbbabes(f): 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
Nollywood actress Taiwo Aromokun who is the mother to a cute set of twin boys showed them off in a new flick on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/taiwoaromokun

And she was all thankful to the olowogbogboro, God almighty who has made new things happen in their lives.

If you remember, the Hallelujah challenge going on and which seems to have gathered a lot of popularity among Christians with so many people giving great testimonies of how the challenge has turned their life around.

Taiwo also seems to have tapped into the blessing of the Halleluyah challenge, which was spear headed by Nathaniel Bassey.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/06/taiwo-aromokun-shows-off-her-grown-twin.html?m=1

Lalasticlala

12 Likes

Re: Taiwo Aromokun Shows Off Her Twin Boys And Praises God For Changing Her Life by ojun50(m): 1:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
I love twin

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo Aromokun Shows Off Her Twin Boys And Praises God For Changing Her Life by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
I have nothing to say.

5 Likes

Re: Taiwo Aromokun Shows Off Her Twin Boys And Praises God For Changing Her Life by Hotshawarma(m): 1:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
these little cute boys get dress sense pass kcee.....but come ooo this naija celebrities are now trying to use the challenge for cheap publicity

12 Likes

Re: Taiwo Aromokun Shows Off Her Twin Boys And Praises God For Changing Her Life by praizephoto(m): 2:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
cute
Re: Taiwo Aromokun Shows Off Her Twin Boys And Praises God For Changing Her Life by Papiikush: 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
I hate twins. Don't pray to have one. They look confusing and it's too much baby responsibilities. undecided

I always dump every babe that prays for twins. The present one is now praying for twins. Thinking of a strategy to breakup undecided

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Aromokun Shows Off Her Twin Boys And Praises God For Changing Her Life by Amaka74(f): 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
Cute boys
Re: Taiwo Aromokun Shows Off Her Twin Boys And Praises God For Changing Her Life by Caustics: 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
angry who da hell is she?

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Aromokun Shows Off Her Twin Boys And Praises God For Changing Her Life by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
Who is Taiwo Aromokun?

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Aromokun Shows Off Her Twin Boys And Praises God For Changing Her Life by ignis: 2:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
MONEY GOOD OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Taiwo Aromokun Shows Off Her Twin Boys And Praises God For Changing Her Life by winkmart: 2:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
Cute boys.
Scroll down
Re: Taiwo Aromokun Shows Off Her Twin Boys And Praises God For Changing Her Life by Inception(m): 2:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
MY PORTION JESUS NAME!

AMEN

cool
Re: Taiwo Aromokun Shows Off Her Twin Boys And Praises God For Changing Her Life by aktolly54(m): 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
Will have twins too, either 2 girls or 2 boys one day, I just don't like 1boy 1girl, 2boys or 2girls always preferred oh God

7 Likes

Re: Taiwo Aromokun Shows Off Her Twin Boys And Praises God For Changing Her Life by Onyinye15(f): 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
CUTE KIDS
Re: Taiwo Aromokun Shows Off Her Twin Boys And Praises God For Changing Her Life by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
olowogbogboro is turning things around I'm a living witness
Re: Taiwo Aromokun Shows Off Her Twin Boys And Praises God For Changing Her Life by Jackipapa: 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
How the children come resemble Jay-Z?

3 Likes

Re: Taiwo Aromokun Shows Off Her Twin Boys And Praises God For Changing Her Life by evanstinobbc: 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
that boy bending his leg must be related to evans
Re: Taiwo Aromokun Shows Off Her Twin Boys And Praises God For Changing Her Life by Caustics: 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
ignis:
MONEY GOOD OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
really?
Re: Taiwo Aromokun Shows Off Her Twin Boys And Praises God For Changing Her Life by itiswellandwell: 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
Thank God.

Check my signature for your quality customised Atm card flash drive.
Re: Taiwo Aromokun Shows Off Her Twin Boys And Praises God For Changing Her Life by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
What's this hallelujah challenge all about

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Aromokun Shows Off Her Twin Boys And Praises God For Changing Her Life by Olibboy: 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
hope say dem no go dey display Gucci in d future... hushlife

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Aromokun Shows Off Her Twin Boys And Praises God For Changing Her Life by notoriousbabe: 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
ojun50:
I love twin
na twins no be twin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taiwo Aromokun Shows Off Her Twin Boys And Praises God For Changing Her Life by Ada9103(f): 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
Mine on the way... Can't thank this God enough
Ever grateful

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Aromokun Shows Off Her Twin Boys And Praises God For Changing Her Life by toseen7: 2:59pm On Jun 30, 2017
Papiikush:
I hate twins. Don't pray to have one. They look confusing and it's too much baby responsibilities. undecided

I always dump every babe that prays for twins. The present one is now praying for twins. Thinking of a strategy to breakup undecided
Jeez!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiwo Aromokun Shows Off Her Twin Boys And Praises God For Changing Her Life by ekensi01: 3:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
Na old children self. mtcheeeww
cry

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Aromokun Shows Off Her Twin Boys And Praises God For Changing Her Life by fatymore(f): 3:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
I tap in it.. Cute twins I want In sha Allah
Re: Taiwo Aromokun Shows Off Her Twin Boys And Praises God For Changing Her Life by oluwatymylehyn(m): 3:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
My love for twins is indescribable. God will be with you guys.

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo Aromokun Shows Off Her Twin Boys And Praises God For Changing Her Life by ALAYORMII: 3:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
Happy for her
Re: Taiwo Aromokun Shows Off Her Twin Boys And Praises God For Changing Her Life by ojun50(m): 3:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
notoriousbabe:
na twins no be twin
ok teacher wa

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Aromokun Shows Off Her Twin Boys And Praises God For Changing Her Life by Demonicide(f): 3:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
Who's their father?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Laide Bakare Steps Out In A Lovely Outfit (Photos) / Blackface Declares War On 2face Idibia Officially / Betty Jennifer And Chris Attoh Wedding Pictures And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.