Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu’s Community Tell IPOB Leader - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu’s Community Tell IPOB Leader (32168 Views)

Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia / Count Us Out Of Biafra, Itsekiri Tell IPOB, MASSOB / "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu’s Community Tell IPOB Leader by Elfaris(m): 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lol this one that the YEASTerners are just denouncing Nnamudi kanu hope aal is wel.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu’s Community Tell IPOB Leader by mekaboy(m): 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
Urchman27:
Afonja are really funny

they forget namndi kanu father is the KING of isiama afaraukwu ibeku

lol

So if the son of the king goes mad, the entire community goes mad as well?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu’s Community Tell IPOB Leader by burkingx(f): 6:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
kocvalour:
mumu chief..
who made you leader over the community??
speak for yourself

Re: We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu’s Community Tell IPOB Leader by ipobarecriminals: 6:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
singing Sunny Ade music*E kilo fomode* Alaseju baba asete.Only mumu dey follow/bow down their flat head for the fraudster

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu’s Community Tell IPOB Leader by sapele914(m): 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
obamabinladen:
The Efulefu Chief or thief is pained that he has no honour again in the community after many years of deceiving the youths and the community. No one regards him again as all attention and support has gone to Nnamdi Kanu.
This is what you get when you have deceived the people for long.

Chief abeg cry me a lagoon.
My guy the truth is bitter and painful,the same thing ojukwu did to your parents and grand parents,after deceiving them on a fruitless journey and killing over 3 million,he quietly packed his bags and escaped to the Ivory Coast making himself number one enemy of the state,then after years in exile he came cack to the country he wanted to break up to marry a Miss Nigeria beauty queen. Now please tell me what did those 3 million people die for?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu’s Community Tell IPOB Leader by burkingx(f): 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
eastsidechillz:
Your community is inconsequential

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu’s Community Tell IPOB Leader by Alanzazani: 6:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
This guy will self implode because he is proud. Can you imagine the animal coming to my state to dictate to us. That elections won't hold in anambra? Whose opinion did he seek? If he is given his biafra tomorrow this is how he will turn a dictator overnight. Biafrans will lament that they would have being left in Nigeria instead of moving to biafra with this monster

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu’s Community Tell IPOB Leader by emeka2847: 6:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lol. Politicians don dey worry about Kanu popularity. He is on his own sha
Re: We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu’s Community Tell IPOB Leader by burkingx(f): 6:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
obamabinladen:
The Efulefu Chief or thief is pained that he has no honour again in the community after many years of deceiving the youths and the community. No one regards him again as all attention and support has gone to Nnamdi Kanu.
This is what you get when you have deceived the people for long.

Chief abeg cry me a lagoon.

Re: We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu’s Community Tell IPOB Leader by mekaboy(m): 6:06pm On Jun 30, 2017
Alanzazani:
This guy will self implode because he is proud. Can you imagine the animal coming to my state to dictate to us. That elections won't hold in anambra? Whose opinion did he seek? If he is given his biafra tomorrow this is how he will turn a dictator overnight. Biafrans will lament that they would have being left in Nigeria instead of moving to biafra with this monster

I'm telling u. Imagine someone from Abia state coming to decide the fate of Ndi Anambra.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu’s Community Tell IPOB Leader by obamabinladen(m): 6:06pm On Jun 30, 2017
sapele914:
My guy the truth is bitter and painful,the same thing ojukwu did to your parents and grand parents,after deceiving them on a fruitless journey and killing over 3 million,he quietly packed his bags and escaped to the Ivory Coast making himself number one enemy of the state,then after years in exile he came cack to the country he wanted to break up to marry a Miss Nigeria beauty queen. Now please tell me what did those 3 million people die for?

Ojukwu is better than your present president and Afonja put together.
Re: We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu’s Community Tell IPOB Leader by burkingx(f): 6:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
RisingSun1:
Is KANU father not the traditional ruler of the community who should talk on behalf of the community?

So ipob came for just one day and you decided to join one Nigeria. But Fulani herdsmen has invaded in the past and you never talked.

Truth is there are people in that village who are jealous that that family produced a STAR like KANU while there own children from the same community are nobody in the society.

Every village have such envious people

Re: We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu’s Community Tell IPOB Leader by ipobarecriminals: 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
If anything happen to Chief Geoffrey Onyemaobi,Kanu and his hopeless agidi follow follow should be HANG
Re: We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu’s Community Tell IPOB Leader by ipobbigot7: 6:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
Some offspring of baboon will blame afonja and Buhari for this again.
Re: We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu’s Community Tell IPOB Leader by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
sarrki:

The Isiama Afaraukwu Ibeku Community in Umuahia north local government area of Abia State on Thursday dissociated themselves from the call for succession as being championed by the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu.

DAILY POST reports that the community pledged their support and loyalty to a united and indivisible Nigeria.

Isiama Afaraukwu ibeku community is the hometown of the IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu.

Addressing journalists in a press conference organized by the community on Thursday, an elder statesman, Chief Geoffrey Onyemaobi said the people of Isiama Afaraukwu ibeku was not part of the agitation for sovereign state of Biafra, just as he raised alarm over the invasion of the community by IPOB members.

He explained that on Wednesday, the community was invaded by members of IPOB, with over five hundred vehicles, which led to heavy traffic jam in the area.

According to Onyemaobi, the IPOB members blocked the entire roads in the community and that it took residents of the community about two hours to get home from Umuahia town.

He pointed out that it took him two hours to get Isiama Afaraukwu from the Federal Medical Centre (FMC) junction, Umuahia, appealing to federal and Abia state governments to come to their aid over the invasion of the community by those he referred as ‘outsiders’.

Onyemaobi restated once again that Isiama Afaraukwu ibeku was not supporting break-up of Nigeria, maintaining that they joined other well meaning individuals on the call for Nigeria restructuring.

His words,”They invaded my community, isiama Afaraukwu Ibeku yesterday, that’s on Wednesday.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/30/biafra-not-part-agitation-nnamdi-kanus-community-tell-ipob-leader/

Afonjanistan.
Re: We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu’s Community Tell IPOB Leader by bakila: 6:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
I said it, the civil war between IPOB and Igbo will come first before Rabbiatu Nnamdi Kanu will deceive anyone deeper.IPOB will suffer a terrible defeat, it is now Ignos 4 IPOB zero.
Re: We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu’s Community Tell IPOB Leader by psalmsjob: 6:22pm On Jun 30, 2017
laudate:

You forgot to add 'Rabbi' to his list of titles. His devotees have been going to kneel, bow and prostrate before him, in order to get 'blessed.' cheesy

You be my guy wellagrin

I no fit laugh but really glad that the real Ndigbos are speaking out against this wannabe albino called Nnamdi Kanu who wants to turn himself to king of bedbugs by every blood sucking way of war that we all don't want to see.

We don't war or break up of Nigeria not because we're afraid of the evil that will happen to us and our families during war but more afraid of the evil that we can do to others and their families as well because no one has monopoly over violence.

Nnamdi Kanu! Nnamdi Kanu!! Nnamdi Kanu!!! "There's a way that seems right to a man but the end leads to destruction." You have been warned. #PeaceNotWar

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu’s Community Tell IPOB Leader by bakila: 6:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
sapele914:
Correct talk. The wise ones know that they will have hold off Kanu and hold him to order before he starts a civil war at home.
Re: We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu’s Community Tell IPOB Leader by eodavids(m): 6:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
adem30:

Bro, when we clamour for youth to take over this country, I bet you that we might find ourselves in more mess than what we currenctly are. Mind you, I am a youth and partly support youth taking over, but before we move to that level, do we really define the kind of youth we want?

Take for instance, lets make take Nairaland forum as instance, some categories of youths we have here are more corrupt than those old thieves, both minded and character, this will give you a clue to the future leaders we are nurturing.

Another example are the present youth in the politics e.g, Dino, Saraki, Gov. Bello etc what future do this country have in such people?
Most people shouting now are only doing this for personal gain.

My conclusion is, If truly We youth are ready to lead this country, we must start from condemning every single corrupt leaders no matter their Party, Religion, Ethnic. It is so annoying seeing youth who can not yet define their future supporting an accused person facing trial. They use us to make their ways to the top and then dump us by the road side, waiting for another 4yrs to be sharing 1k, 2k highest 5k

The major problem buhari have today is doing what no other past president have gut to do, by standing against corruption (though one sided) this makes him gather more enemies even in his own camp. What are our own contribution the fight against corruption? Condemnations. Mind you, If Buhari refused to steal any kobo for all the time he will spend in office none of his children will be poor. What I was expecting is, why cant we allow someone to lay a foundation to fight against corruption and let better person take it up and do it proper latter? All we contribute online is to abuse each other religion,ethnics while those idiots will meet in Abuja and laugh at us.

Did you ever see Yusuf Buhari during his father's campaign? NO, he only came back with him for innaguration while many youths lost their lifes and some wounded during his campaign.

We better get it right once and for All

You are really thinking, I must say. But can the youths of Nigeria unite?

Especially with Northern youths finding it very convenient to issue quit notice to SouthEasterners in the North?

The Nigerian youths still have a long way to go, if you consider carefully.

A patriotic Southern youth cannot attempt to eject his Northern counterpart in the south and vise versa. Except we begin to think this way, there may Still be no hope in sight (am sorry).
Re: We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu’s Community Tell IPOB Leader by Bimpe29: 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
Shame on Nnamdi Kanu and all his gullible supporters. Nice one there.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu’s Community Tell IPOB Leader by Eggheader101: 6:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
Alanzazani:
. the same man is in ur state today @ umueri doing his no election campaign and here you are. that is if you are even from Anambra self
Re: We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu’s Community Tell IPOB Leader by bareal(m): 6:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
emeka2847:
Lol. Politicians don dey worry about Kanu popularity. He is on his own sha

They didn't worry about Ojukwu in his time, na this one dem go come worry about. Igbos will take care of him when the time comes, I trust them....confused people
Re: We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu’s Community Tell IPOB Leader by ZAWs: 6:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
Haha. They are gradually chicken out.
October 1 is your day as announced by the AREWA.
Save the date.
Nonsense people
Re: We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu’s Community Tell IPOB Leader by Collins10(m): 7:02pm On Jun 30, 2017
adem30:

Bro, when we clamour for youth to take over this country, I bet you that we might find ourselves in more mess than what we currenctly are. Mind you, I am a youth and partly support youth taking over, but before we move to that level, do we really define the kind of youth we want?

Take for instance, lets make take Nairaland forum as instance, some categories of youths we have here are more corrupt than those old thieves, both minded and character, this will give you a clue to the future leaders we are nurturing.

Another example are the present youth in the politics e.g, Dino, Saraki, Gov. Bello etc what future do this country have in such people?
Most people shouting now are only doing this for personal gain.

My conclusion is, If truly We youth are ready to lead this country, we must start from condemning every single corrupt leaders no matter their Party, Religion, Ethnic. It is so annoying seeing youth who can not yet define their future supporting an accused person facing trial. They use us to make their ways to the top and then dump us by the road side, waiting for another 4yrs to be sharing 1k, 2k highest 5k

The major problem buhari have today is doing what no other past president have gut to do, by standing against corruption (though one sided) this makes him gather more enemies even in his own camp. What are our own contribution the fight against corruption? Condemnations. Mind you, If Buhari refused to steal any kobo for all the time he will spend in office none of his children will be poor. What I was expecting is, why cant we allow someone to lay a foundation to fight against corruption and let better person take it up and do it proper latter? All we contribute online is to abuse each other religion,ethnics while those idiots will meet in Abuja and laugh at us.

Did you ever see Yusuf Buhari during his father's campaign? NO, he only came back with him for innaguration while many youths lost their lifes and some wounded during his campaign.

We better get it right once and for All
Dino and Saraki are youths? Oh Lord of Mercy!
Re: We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu’s Community Tell IPOB Leader by IAMMUIC: 7:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
My name is Macquis Udochukwu and I'm Igbo by ethnicity. I was born and brought up in lagos, in other words I've been in Lagos all my life. So also my parents. My parents have invested so much in Lagos, and telling them to leave behind all their investments and properties behind and move over to the region Biafra really doesn't settle well with me. Igbos Keep complaining about them being marginalized, but are they the only ones who have been marginalized in Nigeria?

I recently stumbled on an article where the so-called Messiah of the igbos Nnamdi Kanu openly declared his plans to bring Nigeria to ruins, a threat he plans to carry out by making sure no president emerges in 2019. According to him, all Biafran states will boycott the 2019 presidential election.

One thing I know for certain is that the only thing that can separate Nigeria is war. Another Civil war! It was also the case with Sudan and other countries that suffered secession as we all know it. What really happened in Sudan? After South Sudan had gotten the much desired freedom, was there ever peace within their walls? If at all the goal of Nnamdi Kanu and a handful of igbos are achieved, will Biafra ever be a nation of peace, stability and prosperity?

Truth is, the problem with Nigeria isn't Nigeria, a particular set of tribe or people, it is man himself. Man by nature is corrupt as we all know, Nnamdi Kanu himself isn't free corruption or human flaws. He too would disappoint as many as put their trust in him. We live in a flawed world overflowing with flawed men, igbos and every other tribe should understand this and live with it. Biafra is not going to be heaven or Canaan land as some are programmed to believe. There would be problems, such as we're currently experiencing in Nigeria.

I'm not comfortable with Nnamdi saying things on behalf of the entire Igbo nation as though he speaks for the entire Igbo nation. Let a poll be conducted to decide which Igbos are in support of Nnamdi's selfish action and those not in support. This would go a long way to correct the impression that all igbos are in full support of his actions. By the way, I wonder how Biafra would survive without the support of the Niger Delta region.

As Nigerians let us be wise and not be a gullible people. Let us not act like lower animals-the likes of cows and sheep, programmed to never think, but just follow anyone who leads them not minding the credibility or motif of the said shepherd.

God bless Nigeria and those dwelling within her walls!

https://www.nairaland.com/3891312/nnamdi-kanu-threat-peaceful-existence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu’s Community Tell IPOB Leader by distilledwalex(m): 7:06pm On Jun 30, 2017
Ogalanyachieze:
get well soon, or rest in peace choose one
See painment
Re: We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu’s Community Tell IPOB Leader by perez100: 7:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
Which community? My community? Let govt keep bribing my people, but we still know where we stand.
Re: We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu’s Community Tell IPOB Leader by zirizee(m): 7:20pm On Jun 30, 2017
RisingSun1:
Is KANU father not the traditional ruler of the community who should talk on behalf of the community?

So ipob came for just one day and you decided to join one Nigeria. But Fulani herdsmen has invaded in the past and you never talked.

Truth is there are people in that village who are jealous that that family produced a STAR like KANU while there own children from the same community are nobody in the society.

Every village have such envious people
u over get problem.
Re: We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu’s Community Tell IPOB Leader by magzey: 7:20pm On Jun 30, 2017
I no tell you the guy Namdi Kanu is a Paid Criminal by external forces Very soon All Biafra Agitator will be like...

Re: We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu’s Community Tell IPOB Leader by gbishman: 7:22pm On Jun 30, 2017
That's the voice and cry of a wise man who I believe was born when the civil war started.
Re: We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu’s Community Tell IPOB Leader by IAMMUIC: 7:23pm On Jun 30, 2017
psalmsjob:

You be my guy wellagrin

I no fit laugh but really glad that the real Ndigbos are speaking out against this wannabe albino called Nnamdi Kanu who wants to turn himself to king of bedbugs by every blood sucking way of war that we all don't want to see.

We don't war or break up of Nigeria not because we're afraid of the evil that will happen to us and our families during war but more afraid of the evil that we can do to others and their families as well because no one has monopoly over violence.

Nnamdi Kanu! Nnamdi Kanu!! Nnamdi Kanu!!! "There's a way that seems right to a man but the end leads to destruction." You have been warned. #PeaceNotWar

My name is Macquis Udochukwu and I'm Igbo by ethnicity. I was born and brought up in lagos, in other words I've been in Lagos all my life. So also my parents. My parents have invested so much in Lagos, and telling them to leave behind all their investments and properties behind and move over to the region Biafra really doesn't settle well with me. Igbos Keep complaining about them being marginalized, but are they the only ones who have been marginalized in Nigeria?

I recently stumbled on an article where the so-called Messiah of the igbos Nnamdi Kanu openly declared his plans to bring Nigeria to ruins, a threat he plans to carry out by making sure no president emerges in 2019. According to him, all Biafran states will boycott the 2019 presidential election.

One thing I know for certain is that the only thing that can separate Nigeria is war. Another Civil war! It was also the case with Sudan and other countries that suffered secession as we all know it. What really happened in Sudan? After South Sudan had gotten the much desired freedom, was there ever peace within their walls? If at all the goal of Nnamdi Kanu and a handful of igbos are achieved, will Biafra ever be a nation of peace, stability and prosperity?

Truth is, the problem with Nigeria isn't Nigeria, a particular set of tribe or people, it is man himself. Man by nature is corrupt as we all know, Nnamdi Kanu himself isn't free corruption or human flaws. He too would disappoint as many as put their trust in him. We live in a flawed world overflowing with flawed men, igbos and every other tribe should understand this and live with it. Biafra is not going to be heaven or Canaan land as some are programmed to believe. There would be problems, such as we're currently experiencing in Nigeria.

I'm not comfortable with Nnamdi saying things on behalf of the entire Igbo nation as though he speaks for the entire Igbo nation. Let a poll be conducted to decide which Igbos are in support of Nnamdi's selfish action and those not in support. This would go a long way to correct the impression that all igbos are in full support of his actions. By the way, I wonder how Biafra would survive without the support of the Niger Delta region.

As Nigerians let us be wise and not be a gullible people. Let us not act like lower animals-the likes of cows and sheep, programmed to never think, but just follow anyone who leads them not minding the credibility or motif of the said shepherd.

God bless Nigeria and those dwelling within her walls!

https://www.nairaland.com/3891312/nnamdi-kanu-threat-peaceful-existence

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am A Youth - Bola Tinubu Declares (Video) / Bauchi APC Youth Leader In Accident While Rushing To Meet Aisha Buhari / Amina Mohammed Departs The Nigeria For Her UN Job. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.