Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet (37282 Views)

Toke Makinwa And Her Enhanced Body Wow In Sexy Swimsuit / Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together / Seun Kuti Reacts To Photo Of Dangote And Friends Chilling On His Yatch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by pythonkid(m): 4:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
hope it ain't a carded one again

1 Like

Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by Jaytecq(m): 4:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
k
Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by Ramaa(m): 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
Papiikush:
Celebrating success. (In DJ khaled voice)

By the way, why is that divorced bìtch looking like a doll?

Why she rub oil for body?

Why is she spreading her legs almost revealing her pants?

I don't know sir....'

1 Like

Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by Jaytecq(m): 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2017
Simmzz:
Classy people! Enjoy ya' cash now that u still have strength.
and who told you they wont, even when their old?
Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by Lexusgs430: 4:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
I hope they did not hire with stolen credit cards?

1 Like

Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by SUNDICOS(m): 4:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
foolishsouth:
my daily prayer is for God to punish two things
1. Poverty
2. Buhari
I prayed so bros.

1 Like

Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by ehissi(m): 4:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
foolishsouth:
my daily prayer is for God to punish two things
1. Poverty
2. Buhari

So President Buhari don turn to a "Thing"? shocked

Na waoooh!! undecided
Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 30, 2017
toyinjimoh:
vanity
na envy and jealousy go kill you
Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by Nogodyej: 4:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
Baba God it get as it be make na only one set of people de enjoy this earth, No be say we no de try at all
Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by CheedyJ(m): 4:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
jconsulting:
Honestly Nigerians are poor mentally, I don't know why sitting in a private jet now turns into achievement
They are entertainers madam,its who dey are,its wat dey do..so,its not abt Nigerians & poor mentality.. Factly,most celebs do same world over,even more...
Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by larrypourl(m): 4:33pm On Jun 30, 2017
Dream life. they're all looking good

Quality leather and Suede loafers available for sale at affordable prices. Size 40, 43, 44, 45, 46 and 47 available. Click my thread below for pictures and more details.
Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by CHARLOE(m): 4:34pm On Jun 30, 2017
Papiikush:

She de sell market

1 Like

Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by Okpabidavid(m): 4:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
[img][/img] chaiii ogine kai ne meh
Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by whizzyleejr(m): 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
Can't wait to buy a private train
Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
jconsulting:
Honestly Nigerians are poor mentally, I don't know why sitting in a private jet now turns into achievement
have you ever seen one in your entire life?
Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by ExInferis(m): 4:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
Papiikush:

I think she has the biggest nostrils in the whole world.
Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by tosyne2much(m): 4:47pm On Jun 30, 2017
jconsulting:
In a civilized country, things like this do not move them. It's only a country like Nigeria where poverty thrives that we see something like this as a great achievement
Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by lavenjcrown(m): 4:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
if na for naija bar u use left hand serve customer na serious wahala o0
Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by maamisco(f): 4:57pm On Jun 30, 2017
grin grin take a look @ tekno yansh as if he wan mess. lol
Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
Banky abeg go for head reduction surgery .... hahahahaha nah play I they do oooo
Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by Jakumo(m): 5:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
In a civilized country, things like this do not move them. It's only a country like Nigeria where poverty thrives that we see something like this as a great achievement

You know you lyin' bro. Even if that jet was chartered, it takes serious money to afford that means of transportation, which of course never fails to impress mortals of average means, WORLDWIDE, including ALL "civilized countries".

American celebs pose in private jets all the time, to amaze the peasants who sit in economy class if ever they fly. Those who OWN the private jets, and who regularly flaunt their rich mans' toys, include actor John Travolta, who owns FIVE jet aircraft, Harrison Ford, who owns a small fleet of aircraft, and Tiger Woods, ALL of who pose proudly with their birds at every opportunity that arises.

1 Like

Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by Sweetguy25: 5:29pm On Jun 30, 2017
Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by Bobby808: 5:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
Papiikush:

Is that girl a wife material? Why open all those sleepery legs. Rubbish.
Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by john650(m): 5:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
I think it's an ad for the drink she has by the window. Why else would she be dressed in something that looks like a nightie.

1 Like

Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
Papiikush:

By the way, why is that [b]divorced bìtch
looking like a doll?

[/b]
Seriously? Was that necessary? What has she done to you to deserve such work? You don't even know her
Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
Papiikush:

By the way, why is that [b]divorced bìtch
looking like a doll?

[/b]
Seriously? Was that necessary? What has she done to you to deserve such harsh words? You don't even know her
Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by Jakumo(m): 5:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
Bobby808:
Is that girl a wife material? Why open all those sleepery legs. Rubbish.

Did you misspell slippery as "sleepery" because your subconscious mind is SCREAMING that you want to SLEEP with her, or was that misspelling due to rampaging speculation about the notion of slipping between those luscious toned thighs, for a spot of good-old fashioned humping ?

Oh, sorry, I forgot that you punctuated your sour grapes comment with the exclamation "nonsense", which must mean that you would turn down a chance to date a woman with that level of illegal beauty, simply as a matter of principle.

Without charging any psychologist's professional fees, I hereby diagnose you as a frustrated angry man who is trapped in marriage to a wife that looks like Mama Peace, of the Sheppoppotamus fame, and as a result would gladly write any number of bounced checks just for the privilege of sniffing the underwear worn by that extremely beautiful woman with the amazing legs, all dressed up for lust in slippery satin, and wearing no bra underneath.

On second thoughts, that'll be ten dollars for the free consultation, payable in cash, since you obviously can't be trusted, Mr. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by Viking007(m): 6:02pm On Jun 30, 2017
ThinkWISELY:
How to Turn a Girl on✌
- Lip biting
- Ass Grabbing... !
- Hair Pulling
- Hand Guiding
- Having Her against the wall☝
- Kissing Her Neck.

How Turn a Boy on

Touch us anywhere, even our shirts grin grin grin
,as for me, just point at me shocked shocked
Jesu !

1 Like

Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by Dicedpineapple(f): 6:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
Oko Adesua
Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by exlinklodge: 6:20pm On Jun 30, 2017

Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by lenghtinny(m): 6:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
Toke the Kim K wannabe angry....

She's better off as a Victoria secrets model than an OAP
Re: Banky W, Toke Makinwa And Tekno Chilling On Private Jet by wickyyolo: 6:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Chai I go make am one day Baba God pick my call It feels good to be rich
When you get rich you will know money is not everything. Find something you love while making that doe.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Basketmouth Shares New Selfies With His Younger Brothers And Their Dreadlocks / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday / Comedian Ushbebe Recreates Pretty Mike's Signature Swag At AY Live (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.