Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Only Buhari’s London Doctors Can Decide When He’ll Come Back – APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Buhari’s London Doctors Can Decide When He’ll Come Back – APC (21041 Views)

Only Buhari Can Determine Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, FCT – FG / How Oyegun Helped PDP To Bounce Back – APC / Why Buhari Didn’t Ask Voters To Back APC Candidates In Imo — Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Buhari’s London Doctors Can Decide When He’ll Come Back – APC by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
Seriously how did Buhari get voted in?
Re: Only Buhari’s London Doctors Can Decide When He’ll Come Back – APC by limamintruth: 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
The All Progressives Congress (APC) has said that it is only the London doctors attending to President Muhammadu Buhari’s health will decide when the President will come back to Nigeria. The party also said that President Buhari is recovering fast from his illness contrary to allegations that he is on life support.

The National Chairman of the party, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun, gave the assurance in Abuja while speaking with newsmen at the end of a meeting between the party`s National Working Committee (NWC) and state governors elected on the party’s platform.

“We are glad to inform you that President Muhammadu Buhari is recovering in a very robust manner.

“We hope he takes it easy and when he comes back, I have no doubt at all that we will have a new and active period of activities.’’

He, however, said only the president’s doctors abroad could decide when he would be fit to return to the country.

Gov. Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State had recently alleged that President Buhari was on life-support in a London Hospital where he is receiving medical attention.

The national chairman, however, refused to respond to the governor’s comment, saying he would do that at an appropriate time.

“If I respond, I will be dignifying him.

“At the appropriate time, people will answer him; at the appropriate level; at the appropriate time.

“He is in a different world altogether.’’

According to him, the party’s leadership has confidence in President Buhari.

He added that the meeting x-rayed the nation, ongoing agitation for its restructuring and inciting statements emanating from different parts of the country.

Odigie-Oyegun stressed that such inciting statements are not good “for the nation`s health and have to be stopped’’.

According to him, the party maintains its earlier position on the restructuring of the country as clearly stated in its manifesto.
He further said the party’s leadership would do all it could at all times to ensure that the unity of the country was preserved.

He added that the APC leadership was ready to listen to whatever grievances any group in the country might have.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/buharis-london-doctors-can-decide-hell-come-back-apc/amp/

Baba being treated by 'infidel' doctors; Issorait.. angry

It seems the supposed 'infidels' are most reliable afterall! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Buhari’s London Doctors Can Decide When He’ll Come Back – APC by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
SHAMELESS LEADERS
Re: Only Buhari’s London Doctors Can Decide When He’ll Come Back – APC by Realist2: 10:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
Every time he has been recuperating fast or hale hearty, na the name of the sickness be that ?.

Re: Only Buhari’s London Doctors Can Decide When He’ll Come Back – APC by BERNIMOORE: 10:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Abi ? Do we need the doctors to give permission for the jet to come back too ? cool
you need permission from Cabals to qualify to talk about that or they'll give you first dose of Dss, Aba kyari ,o dry joke o!
Re: Only Buhari’s London Doctors Can Decide When He’ll Come Back – APC by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
How would they be running a country as if its a club or an estate... Can't they announce the death of this man and allow us to move on cry ?

That same animal insisted on yaradua resigning due to health issues but he wants to die on the throne. Black man can never progress in this life. How can one useless animal hold over 180m people to ransom?

Mynd44 lalasticlala

200 million mumu grin

1 Like

Re: Only Buhari’s London Doctors Can Decide When He’ll Come Back – APC by BERNIMOORE: 10:47pm On Jun 30, 2017
mykl01:

200 million mumu grin
that is an naked truth, they all submitted their brains to their local masters that resubmit it to politician who now sell them to recycling grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Only Buhari’s London Doctors Can Decide When He’ll Come Back – APC by Tecno66: 10:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
Be fooling yourselves not nigerians. The scale don fall comot many people eyes.
CROWNWEALTH019:
The All Progressives Congress (APC) has said that it is only the London doctors attending to President Muhammadu Buhari’s health will decide when the President will come back to Nigeria. The party also said that President Buhari is recovering fast from his illness contrary to allegations that he is on life support.

The National Chairman of the party, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun, gave the assurance in Abuja while speaking with newsmen at the end of a meeting between the party`s National Working Committee (NWC) and state governors elected on the party’s platform.

“We are glad to inform you that President Muhammadu Buhari is recovering in a very robust manner.

“We hope he takes it easy and when he comes back, I have no doubt at all that we will have a new and active period of activities.’’

He, however, said only the president’s doctors abroad could decide when he would be fit to return to the country.

Gov. Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State had recently alleged that President Buhari was on life-support in a London Hospital where he is receiving medical attention.

The national chairman, however, refused to respond to the governor’s comment, saying he would do that at an appropriate time.

“If I respond, I will be dignifying him.

“At the appropriate time, people will answer him; at the appropriate level; at the appropriate time.

“He is in a different world altogether.’’

According to him, the party’s leadership has confidence in President Buhari.

He added that the meeting x-rayed the nation, ongoing agitation for its restructuring and inciting statements emanating from different parts of the country.

Odigie-Oyegun stressed that such inciting statements are not good “for the nation`s health and have to be stopped’’.

According to him, the party maintains its earlier position on the restructuring of the country as clearly stated in its manifesto.
He further said the party’s leadership would do all it could at all times to ensure that the unity of the country was preserved.

He added that the APC leadership was ready to listen to whatever grievances any group in the country might have.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/buharis-london-doctors-can-decide-hell-come-back-apc/amp/
Re: Only Buhari’s London Doctors Can Decide When He’ll Come Back – APC by BERNIMOORE: 11:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Abi ? Do we need the doctors to give permission for the jet to come back too ? cool
https://www.nairaland.com/3892194
Re: Only Buhari’s London Doctors Can Decide When He’ll Come Back – APC by Blackfire(m): 11:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
UncleJudax:

The content don spoil.

How you take know...
Re: Only Buhari’s London Doctors Can Decide When He’ll Come Back – APC by joseph5566: 11:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
We don here make una bring back the jet thank u
Re: Only Buhari’s London Doctors Can Decide When He’ll Come Back – APC by EmekaBlue(m): 6:16am On Jul 01, 2017
I'm very sure Aisha is looting seriously now...what a zoo

Shame
Re: Only Buhari’s London Doctors Can Decide When He’ll Come Back – APC by dtrend(m): 7:57am On Jul 01, 2017
Justiceleague1:
Thunda shall surely connect with all cone heads.
And a4onjas angry
grin
Re: Only Buhari’s London Doctors Can Decide When He’ll Come Back – APC by dtrend(m): 8:00am On Jul 01, 2017
[quote author=Justiceleague1 post=57991880]Thunda shall surely connect with all cone heads.
And a4onjas angry

I'm in UK to make sure of dat
shocked[quote author=Justiceleague1 post=57991880]Thunda shall surely connect with all cone heads.
And a4onjas angry

I'm in UK to make sure of that
Re: Only Buhari’s London Doctors Can Decide When He’ll Come Back – APC by Feprakenltd: 8:27am On Jul 01, 2017
Allah ya taimake mu
Re: Only Buhari’s London Doctors Can Decide When He’ll Come Back – APC by emi14: 8:47am On Jul 01, 2017
What is he coming back to do?
Re: Only Buhari’s London Doctors Can Decide When He’ll Come Back – APC by KanwuliaExtra: 8:56am On Jul 01, 2017
With nothing to do for the rest of his natural life, make im go try get "WASC" na.
Shior.

At least accomplish sointin to take to the grave.
Re: Only Buhari’s London Doctors Can Decide When He’ll Come Back – APC by Alanzazani: 12:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
Nigeria is a joke of a country. Before 90 days they will bring him back. He will spend 2 weeks and jet out again. How can a man be so power drunk that he doesn't know when to take a bow.

Buhari has just gone down in the books of history as leaving a butter taste in the mouth of Nigerians. The painful thing is also when supposed democrats talk like senseless people.
Re: Only Buhari’s London Doctors Can Decide When He’ll Come Back – APC by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
Homeboiy:
evening sisterly, how u dey?
Thus cloudfare has been doimg me no good. Tell me you're doumg better than me
Re: Only Buhari’s London Doctors Can Decide When He’ll Come Back – APC by Homeboiy: 10:34am On Jul 05, 2017
jagugu88li:
Thus cloudfare has been doimg me no good. Tell me you're doumg better than me

No b only u cloud fare dey treat bad

BT mine is OK now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Begin "Operation Velvet" In Lagos Today. / Kidnapper Caught By SARS, Confesses In Imo State (Disturbing) / Ogunlewe: Tinubu’s Health Doesn't Matter As Long As He Assembles A Good Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.