Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Bidemi Babafemi Ojudu Graduates With First Class From The UK (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bidemi Babafemi Ojudu Graduates With First Class From The UK (Photos) (35680 Views)

Babafemi Ojudu: Stop Begging Me For Money, I Am No Longer A Senator / Senator Babafemi Ojudu Withdraws From Ekiti State APC Primary (Photos) / Moremi Ojudu Apologizes To Her Father, Babafemi Ojudu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bidemi Babafemi Ojudu Graduates With First Class From The UK (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 4:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
Congratulations are in order for Bidemi, the 20-year-old son of Senator Babafemi Ojudu who recently graduated with First Class Honors in Account and Finance from Durham University UK. The University is A world top 100 University and coming out in First Class puts Bidemi in the group of the best scholars.

The distinguished senator is currently the Special Adviser to president Muhammed Buhari on Politics and a gubernatorial candidate for Ekiti State. Congratulations to the young chap.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/senator-babafemi-ojudus-son-bidemi-graduates-from-uk-university.html

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bidemi Babafemi Ojudu Graduates With First Class From The UK (Photos) by madridguy(m): 4:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
Ok
Re: Bidemi Babafemi Ojudu Graduates With First Class From The UK (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 4:11pm On Jun 30, 2017

1 Like

Re: Bidemi Babafemi Ojudu Graduates With First Class From The UK (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 4:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Bidemi Babafemi Ojudu Graduates With First Class From The UK (Photos) by SaulRazor: 4:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
Why exactly did we even vote Buhari because I dnt see a single difference between him and past leaders

53 Likes

Re: Bidemi Babafemi Ojudu Graduates With First Class From The UK (Photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
SaulRazor:
Why exactly did we even vote Buhari because I dnt see a single difference between him and past leaders
Why exactly did you vote Buhari not we,

100 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bidemi Babafemi Ojudu Graduates With First Class From The UK (Photos) by GuntersChain(m): 4:21pm On Jun 30, 2017
hope all those BMC staff, there children are schooling in abroad too.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bidemi Babafemi Ojudu Graduates With First Class From The UK (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 4:23pm On Jun 30, 2017
And sarrki they lautech

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bidemi Babafemi Ojudu Graduates With First Class From The UK (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 4:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
madridguy:
Ok
Its called MAI CHANJI grin

YOU DON FINISH FROM LASU??

13 Likes

Re: Bidemi Babafemi Ojudu Graduates With First Class From The UK (Photos) by Tolexander: 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
SaulRazor:
There is a difference between them.

Just that the difference between them is similar!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bidemi Babafemi Ojudu Graduates With First Class From The UK (Photos) by sarrki(m): 4:57pm On Jun 30, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
And sarrki they lautech

wink

6 Likes

Re: Bidemi Babafemi Ojudu Graduates With First Class From The UK (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 5:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
Wow congrats,omoh this boy too like licki licki see as he bring out his tongue kai anyways good Naija citizens still making Nigeria proud home and abroad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bidemi Babafemi Ojudu Graduates With First Class From The UK (Photos) by Blackfire(m): 5:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
And sarrki they lautech

Come if somebody commit suicide I will personally hold u responsible...

What a TKO

29 Likes

Re: Bidemi Babafemi Ojudu Graduates With First Class From The UK (Photos) by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:33pm On Jun 30, 2017
All the children of politicians seem to study abroad, definetely a class system is already in place in this country.

By the way, a big congrats to the young man for his First Class degree...

13 Likes

Re: Bidemi Babafemi Ojudu Graduates With First Class From The UK (Photos) by Funlord2(m): 6:20pm On Jun 30, 2017
Time to come back home and keep an eye on daddy's cash! wink

5 Likes

Re: Bidemi Babafemi Ojudu Graduates With First Class From The UK (Photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 30, 2017
Congrats.

But your father has wrecked much havoc on Nigeria and Nigerians through his stubbornness, greed for power.

2 Likes

Re: Bidemi Babafemi Ojudu Graduates With First Class From The UK (Photos) by Caustics: 6:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
Evablizin:
Wow congrats,omoh this boy too like licki licki see as he bring out his tongue kai
angry did you wet yourself? angry angry
Re: Bidemi Babafemi Ojudu Graduates With First Class From The UK (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 6:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
shocked

May that certificate be worthless in his hands,
May Ojudu's gubernatorial ambition plunge him into unrecoverable debts,
Infact I pray their plane crashes on their way back to Nigeria.

These are the fools that are milking Nigeria dry.

20year old is a first-class UK graduate.

When the average 20year old in Nigeria is still attending JAMB extra mural lessons or riding Keke NAPEP. Not because they don't want to go to school, but because their parent's salaries are not regular enough to even feed them let alone train them.

Enough of this trash, where we celebrate leaders who have looted the country dry and living the best lives when the average man can't even dream of it.
A revolution should take place.
This slate of injustice and partial wealth should be wiped clean.

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bidemi Babafemi Ojudu Graduates With First Class From The UK (Photos) by Vivipop(f): 6:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
Congrats Bidemi, it's not an easy feat at all.

5 Likes

Re: Bidemi Babafemi Ojudu Graduates With First Class From The UK (Photos) by Friedyokes: 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
If everybody dae complain about buhari

Who vote d guy

3 Likes

Re: Bidemi Babafemi Ojudu Graduates With First Class From The UK (Photos) by teewai3(m): 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
There is God oooo
Re: Bidemi Babafemi Ojudu Graduates With First Class From The UK (Photos) by damosky12(m): 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
Why exactly do they flaunt this rubbish? Top govt officials' children graduating with first class abroad really shouldn't be something to be proud about. It's such an irony that they post pictures of such a monumental shame on social media.

What's wrong with letting their children school here? These are government officials and ambassadors of the country. These are supposed to be the ones encouraging the citizens to get their children schooling here. It's a shame.

Until their children can graduate with well deserved First class or even 2:1 in UNILAG, UI, Nsuka and the likes, there isn't anything to celebrate.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bidemi Babafemi Ojudu Graduates With First Class From The UK (Photos) by Divay22(f): 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
Well congrats to him
Re: Bidemi Babafemi Ojudu Graduates With First Class From The UK (Photos) by tiwiex(m): 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
Tolexander:
There is a difference between them.

Just that the difference between them is similar!
LOL. That was genius play with words. Nice. The difference are similar which means they are similar. Abeg go join basket mouth for stage.

3 Likes

Re: Bidemi Babafemi Ojudu Graduates With First Class From The UK (Photos) by Iseoluwani: 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
Where is the evidence, show me his certificate n no pinshure

First ko last ni

Op op ooooop

3 Likes

Re: Bidemi Babafemi Ojudu Graduates With First Class From The UK (Photos) by hollowpot15684(m): 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
Politicians often ridicule Nigerians just because a common Nigerian cannot stand up to speak for himself.
I have personally commit such error before and I made up my mind that no-one will ever ridicule me again. But that doesn't mean because my father is not a politician I can't have such education too, I just have to work for it.

Some people here are vexed. you better stop hating and work harder. unfortunately, you are feeling depressed or oppressed.
you better wake up and stir your paddle harder..

Positive Mindset Always.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bidemi Babafemi Ojudu Graduates With First Class From The UK (Photos) by Arian11(m): 6:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
big ups
Re: Bidemi Babafemi Ojudu Graduates With First Class From The UK (Photos) by free2ryhme: 6:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
Okay nah
Re: Bidemi Babafemi Ojudu Graduates With First Class From The UK (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 6:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
Proudly Ekiti

1 Like

Re: Bidemi Babafemi Ojudu Graduates With First Class From The UK (Photos) by free2ryhme: 6:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
Congrats
Re: Bidemi Babafemi Ojudu Graduates With First Class From The UK (Photos) by juman(m): 6:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
May be only me dey notice or what.

Almost all people graduated with first class from UK.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Repentant Bandits Surrender Anti-Aircraft Guns, Rocket Launchers In Zamfara / Nigeria Returns 4 Aircrafts Borrowed From Pakistan For Training (photos) / Taraba Govt Sacks Husband Of Woman Who Died In APC Rally Stampede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.