Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Police Welcomes Dino Melaye At Umar Buba Jibrin's 7-day Prayers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Welcomes Dino Melaye At Umar Buba Jibrin's 7-day Prayers (35740 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street / Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP / “not Even UN Can Stop The NGO Bill” – Umar Buba Jibril For House Of Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Welcomes Dino Melaye At Umar Buba Jibrin's 7-day Prayers by Realcash224(m): 2:28am On Apr 06, 2018
Dino who has been declared wanted by the Kogi state police command, arrived the state for the 7-day prayers for deceased House of Representatives member, Umar Buba Jibrin. Dino was received by a police officer as seen in the photo.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Welcomes Dino Melaye At Umar Buba Jibrin's 7-day Prayers by firo08(m): 3:37am On Apr 06, 2018
With this one will be force to believe that nigeria is a fail state....i can never see this country in a good light.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Welcomes Dino Melaye At Umar Buba Jibrin's 7-day Prayers by mannobi(m): 3:38am On Apr 06, 2018
Click Like for dino melaye and share for gov Bello

378 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Police Welcomes Dino Melaye At Umar Buba Jibrin's 7-day Prayers by McGriff(m): 5:12am On Apr 06, 2018
So you still believe everything you read online or in the newspaper.

7 Likes

Re: Police Welcomes Dino Melaye At Umar Buba Jibrin's 7-day Prayers by IgweBUIKE1(m): 5:17am On Apr 06, 2018
Nigeria police is your friend only if money is involve

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Welcomes Dino Melaye At Umar Buba Jibrin's 7-day Prayers by evansjeff(m): 5:40am On Apr 06, 2018
That's not true, because in 2013 there was a Russian scientist named Povandolakoviviscov kintayionshinkov
Why you skip the name? I will not complete the story�

92 Likes

Re: Police Welcomes Dino Melaye At Umar Buba Jibrin's 7-day Prayers by omowolewa: 5:54am On Apr 06, 2018
They all playing games and using the police

1 Like

Re: Police Welcomes Dino Melaye At Umar Buba Jibrin's 7-day Prayers by Clerverly: 6:12am On Apr 06, 2018
Old pictures!
Re: Police Welcomes Dino Melaye At Umar Buba Jibrin's 7-day Prayers by FarahAideed: 6:23am On Apr 06, 2018
Clerverly:
Old pictures!

Dino is in Kogi as we speak and will be leaving on Sunday so please inform the Interpol cheesy

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Welcomes Dino Melaye At Umar Buba Jibrin's 7-day Prayers by oteneaaron(m): 6:28am On Apr 06, 2018
Failed state.

Failed country.

Failed leaders.

Weak citizens.

But not too long from now, and these men will receive the shock of their lives next year.

2019 will be a pivotal point in our history.

We have only one choice...........take our destiny into our hands and vote right next year, or keep complaining on Social Media and continue celebrating mediocrity.

The battle for the soul of Nigeria has just gotten deadlier.

Sometimes I wonder, who did we offend?

10 Likes

Re: Police Welcomes Dino Melaye At Umar Buba Jibrin's 7-day Prayers by hannysur8(m): 6:45am On Apr 06, 2018
Are you surprised, this only happens when money had exchange account
Re: Police Welcomes Dino Melaye At Umar Buba Jibrin's 7-day Prayers by Samusu(m): 7:13am On Apr 06, 2018
Funny
Re: Police Welcomes Dino Melaye At Umar Buba Jibrin's 7-day Prayers by Blackfire(m): 7:16am On Apr 06, 2018
To those of you who wants to die for this condomere of louquasious bunkum....

You see your life now.
Re: Police Welcomes Dino Melaye At Umar Buba Jibrin's 7-day Prayers by NwaAmaikpe: 7:56am On Apr 06, 2018
shocked

I said it before.
I'd say it again.....

Nigeria should be recolonized by the British.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Welcomes Dino Melaye At Umar Buba Jibrin's 7-day Prayers by Victorakats(m): 7:56am On Apr 06, 2018
The rise and fall of APC depends solely on how this government handles Dino Melaye.

1 Like

Re: Police Welcomes Dino Melaye At Umar Buba Jibrin's 7-day Prayers by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 06, 2018
Nonsense. You will see that before Monday, police force will declare the official in charge wanted too. They will say he didn't get approval from the force to welcome melaye and he is on illegal duties. No be naija again? If you think we have equal law in this country, then you are on a long thing. It was vigilantes and saraki that even helped him escaped when SARS wanted to arrest him. What a country!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Welcomes Dino Melaye At Umar Buba Jibrin's 7-day Prayers by ReverseEngineer: 7:57am On Apr 06, 2018
shocked

This country is really a joke.

Since our leaders have failed us, it'd up to us not to fail ourselves.

So:

Get yourself familiar with the Necessary technologies. Get a whole Package on Web and Mobile App Development today; It consists of tonnes of Video tutorials and PDF textbooks required to get you started on Web and similar projects. A vast number of programming Languages. You get to select the one you deem fit for the job.

Contact 08106501622 (Call and WhatsApp)
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

1 Like

Re: Police Welcomes Dino Melaye At Umar Buba Jibrin's 7-day Prayers by Izzy002(m): 7:57am On Apr 06, 2018
Blackfire:
To those of you who wants to die for this condomere of louquasious bunkum....

You see your life now.

What is the meaning of your grammar oga?

1 Like

Re: Police Welcomes Dino Melaye At Umar Buba Jibrin's 7-day Prayers by Abfinest007(m): 7:58am On Apr 06, 2018
they are just doing eye service to please to gov bello
Re: Police Welcomes Dino Melaye At Umar Buba Jibrin's 7-day Prayers by OboOlora(f): 7:58am On Apr 06, 2018
Lol, useless Naija police that u will give 30k and they will give u a police van with 3cops to lead you from airport home!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Welcomes Dino Melaye At Umar Buba Jibrin's 7-day Prayers by Pengician(m): 7:58am On Apr 06, 2018
Too
Much
Drama
In
This
Country.
Re: Police Welcomes Dino Melaye At Umar Buba Jibrin's 7-day Prayers by iykecicero: 7:58am On Apr 06, 2018
Zoo. That’s what you see in a shithole Zoo. Still, Afonja and Almajiris will be condemning beloved Biafrans when they call Nigeria a Zoo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Welcomes Dino Melaye At Umar Buba Jibrin's 7-day Prayers by roundman: 7:59am On Apr 06, 2018
I am tired of this country...to God who made me.
Re: Police Welcomes Dino Melaye At Umar Buba Jibrin's 7-day Prayers by Chepos1(m): 7:59am On Apr 06, 2018
grin
Re: Police Welcomes Dino Melaye At Umar Buba Jibrin's 7-day Prayers by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 06, 2018
Nigeria, my fatherland
Re: Police Welcomes Dino Melaye At Umar Buba Jibrin's 7-day Prayers by emeijeh(m): 8:00am On Apr 06, 2018
Nonsense country....

As if we don't know that these occultic politicians meet somewhere at night
Re: Police Welcomes Dino Melaye At Umar Buba Jibrin's 7-day Prayers by barackmee: 8:00am On Apr 06, 2018
[quote author=Realcash224 post=66469515]Dino who has been declared wanted by the Kogi state police command, arrived the state for the 7-day prayers for deceased House of Representatives member, Umar Buba Jibrin. Dino was received by a police officer as seen in the photo.[/qut

total farce
Re: Police Welcomes Dino Melaye At Umar Buba Jibrin's 7-day Prayers by Bossontop(m): 8:00am On Apr 06, 2018
undecided
I cant stop laffing......

2 Likes

Re: Police Welcomes Dino Melaye At Umar Buba Jibrin's 7-day Prayers by link2ok22: 8:00am On Apr 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I said it before.
I'd say it again.....

Nigeria should be recolonized by the British.

grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC / NPDC Mulls Nationwide Crash Of Cooking Gas Price / Atiku’s Withdrawal From The Debate Is A Tactical Masterstroke! - Farooq Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.