Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Beware, Becareful, And Run From ARM Securities And Affiliate - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Beware, Becareful, And Run From ARM Securities And Affiliate (1064 Views)

Run From Hotforex They Are Cheats / Guys Becareful ..mostly Nigerians / 2 Free Traffics That Works For Me Promoting CPA And Affiliate Offers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware, Becareful, And Run From ARM Securities And Affiliate by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
Just reading a post on nairaland and the op made an enquiry in feb 2016 about destructive ,fleecing, cankerworm ARM nig.
I wish the mod can move the post and dz one to the front page,
To start with,
ARM is the most fraudulent financial n investment house in Nigeria.
I rain curses on dm daily, dy are very heartless and wicked.They fleece your funds as if the money belongs to their directors.
Aggressive growth fund is the most regressive of all the mutual funds in Nigeria.
Discovery fund is nothing to talk about.
They fleece both local and foreign investors.
Run from ARM
Dy have nothing to offer you.
Dy are full of fraudulent people.ARM securities is ARM robbery securities.
Dz company licence should be withdrawn
I see ARM going down the drain in few years
Dy steal investors money and invest it in the white elephant adiva project.
10 years of investment in regressive growth fund and destructive fund ,nothing tangible to show for it.
Dy buy stocks for you at d highest bid Price, dy sell for you at the least offer price.
Campaign against ARM must be sustained.
Enough of corporate stealing, enough of financial pen robbery
Enough of fleecing
#ARM must fall
#No more ARM
#No second chance for ARM
#No banking licence for ARM
Dubious and fraudulent company.
Any nane u Call ARM is suitable for dm ,provided it is a derogatory and negative name.
ARM is worst than MMM
ARM must sink
ARM is finished
Re: Beware, Becareful, And Run From ARM Securities And Affiliate by austine4real(m): 7:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
Wetin dem do u?

U just dey rant without explaining wetin happened embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Beware, Becareful, And Run From ARM Securities And Affiliate by gentle007(m): 8:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
Really, you are not making any point. Because I have been with ARM and I am not complaining. so be specific let's know how to tackle it.
Re: Beware, Becareful, And Run From ARM Securities And Affiliate by kfrosh: 9:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
All I see here is an old disgruntled man making NOISE. Grow up and tell the world your plight. What you have written up there won't change anything or solve any problem.
Re: Beware, Becareful, And Run From ARM Securities And Affiliate by gamaliel9: 9:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
Be man enough, vomit what they did. Ihave been using them since 2009,no problem. I once had Aggressive Growth Fund, there was no dividend for three years,i bailed out with little profit. It was a fund for stocks. What happened with you ? I have been accumulating FBN through as a long term investment. What happened?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Be Free From Your Landlord / Dropshipping The New Oil Money (with Zero Capital) / Tips On How Smart People Invest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.