Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,580 members, 7,958,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:52 AM

Why Do I Get Strong Feelings T.B Joshua's Church Is In The Book Of Revelations? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do I Get Strong Feelings T.B Joshua's Church Is In The Book Of Revelations? (435 Views)

Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video) / Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance / "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Get Strong Feelings T.B Joshua's Church Is In The Book Of Revelations? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
Yes, I do know that the name of his church is the "Synagogue Church of all Nations."
We know that the word 'synagogue' is in the bible, right? But that does not give my opinion of this strong feeling.

In the book of Revelations 11:1-2; And there was given me a reed like unto a rod; and the angel stood, saying, Rise and measure the TEMPLE of GOD, the ALTAR, and them that WORSHIP therein. But the COURT which is without(outside) the TEMPLE leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles(nations/heathen); and the HOLY CITY shall they tread underfoot for forty and two months.

We all know that the holy city is jerusalem, right? But, biblically, it's not the original jerusalem that's on earth that was being refered to. It's a church that was being refered to according to the similar words used or contained in that verse(if you could decipher that verse) We know of the "New Jerusalem" whch is in heaven. Rev.21:2; And I john saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride(church) adorned for her husband. You know we christian stand as a church and as the bride of christ, so the 'old jerusalem' is considered to me as a church also.

Who would ever think of this? But I don't know why and how I got this strong feeling about the church being in the bible. Anyway, not that I attend the church (but I was named there, hehe grin . But the church never seem to lack the presence of God therein.

Opinions?
Re: Why Do I Get Strong Feelings T.B Joshua's Church Is In The Book Of Revelations? by LordCrimson(m): 5:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
ermmm!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Get Strong Feelings T.B Joshua's Church Is In The Book Of Revelations? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
If it's there, how e take consign us oo.
Re: Why Do I Get Strong Feelings T.B Joshua's Church Is In The Book Of Revelations? by NoWorries7(m): 6:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
Why not, he's in the Bible...
For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect. But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things.
Mark:13:22-23
Re: Why Do I Get Strong Feelings T.B Joshua's Church Is In The Book Of Revelations? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
NoWorries7:
Why not, he's in the Bible...
For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect. But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things.
Mark:13:22-23
iffa hear.. undecided how do you determine a false prophet?

2. Don't confuse 'false prohets' and 'false christ' with the christian religion. Many christian men of God are called by God, but some of them turned the opportunity 'upside down.' That's how they become false teachers. The false christ and prophets are in and from other religions. So, get it right.

3. Some people only dislike him due to envy and discontentment. Is it not written; "you shall know them by their fruits" which bad fruit does he brings forth? Oya mention.

** a prophet is not without honor save in his own country **

If I'd post this thread in a foreign forum, it can never be argued or gainsaid.
Re: Why Do I Get Strong Feelings T.B Joshua's Church Is In The Book Of Revelations? by NoWorries7(m): 7:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
OK.
False prophecy:When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.
Deuteronomy:18:22

(1) (Reply)

Church Aborts Priest’s Wedding Over Alleged Misconducts / The Protection Of God's People. / Does God Still Use Jonah Treatment This Days? I Guess YES!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.