Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,692 members, 7,820,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Does God Still Use Jonah Treatment This Days? I Guess YES! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Still Use Jonah Treatment This Days? I Guess YES! (413 Views)

Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) / Can God Still Forgive Me? I Did Very Awful Things In The University / I Have Started Hating God This Days, I Think Religion Is A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does God Still Use Jonah Treatment This Days? I Guess YES! by GoodMuyis(m): 8:54am On Aug 16, 2017
CHAPTER ONE

Some might not believed this but it true and a Child of God doesnt lie. We all Knew the story of Jonah and how God Jealously guide his will and way when he sen Jonah an mission and the prophet decided to divert the mission to another country but he was hindered. God who is the creator of all things, the Sea, Storm, Men who threw Jonah into sea and the whale that swallowed him. God used all to send Jonah back on his track to Nineveh as God purposed it even though using the hard way.

Myself do experience lesser but not as it happen on last Monday. On Sunday evening am in Church waiting for signal to Relay/Broadcast the Sunday Revival Programme for the Church member as the transmission comes from Lagos. As soon as the Message start and Kumuyi's Voice was heard in Speaker, me and my Crew quickly setup the screen and Everyone is happen.

As the message is going on and the prophetic declaration buzzing out in the speaker, hear comes this thunder crwwwwuuuu Gham! which is the second one that even. The 1st did no damage but the 2nd shook the seat under my buttock, heard a little spark behind our gadget, then i knew it is finish, yea end of the service, lightning has damage the LND no more transmission.

I informed the Pastor what our fate is and he relayed to the members what had happen and then round-up the service with prayer.

After that it came to my mind that I could do YouTube live streaming from my laptop (which I have with me and my backup battery), but I dont have HDMI cable presently with me to connect the Laptop to the scream. I told my pastor this idea and he accept, so I quickly switch on the laptop, open/connect to wifi Tether, open chrome and fire youtube.com/user/DCLMHQ then I open the current live streaming, as so as the video start playing I connect the audio jack to Amplifier, I had to adjuct the volume down to reduce the Noise.

I have done this before (not with present pastor), so I knew i had minimized data consumption by switching the video quality to 144p, with that Kumuyi's 90mins Monday Bible study will not use up to 200Mb but this is not MBS.

To Gods Glory we completed the message from YouTube and Thanks to LTM who make the transmission available and Globalcom for providing Cheap data

Pls Continue Reading...
Re: Does God Still Use Jonah Treatment This Days? I Guess YES! by GoodMuyis(m): 9:03am On Aug 16, 2017
CHAPTER TWO

After the service I assured my pastor that whatever the outcome of the plan to get new LNB I will prepare my gadgets for full Broadcast Relay, both video and audio.

The following Day which is Monday Bible Study, am all set for show like a Local LTM crew, everything went according to plan.

I was unable to get C-Band LNB due to delay from me so I proceed with plan B and we had a wonderful topic to study RIVERS OF LIVING WATER FOR THE THIRSTY, after the message the whole church was field with voices raised to heaven, if you missed message you better download now.

-
When I get back home I wanted to continue with my work, the laptop I used in church just refuse to power-on, I press the power button several times noting happen, I was like God why! I just used this laptop in church about an hour ago. Am a technical person so i tried possibilities no result. So I pick up another laptop kept with me and connect to same power source (Backup Power) viola the laptop powered on start booting WinXP.

Just after that instead of being unhappy I thought maybe God wanted me to spend more time praying on the MBS message and that is HIS own will which I had to submit to, so I admit.

EndNote__
W.F. Kumuyi once said "The will and purpose of God in your life is design by him and He has all power and all resource to jealously guide it to fulfillment"

Have you experience same? lets have your contributions..
Re: Does God Still Use Jonah Treatment This Days? I Guess YES! by GoodMuyis(m): 7:19pm On Aug 17, 2017
booked

(1) (Reply)

Hypocrites In The Church / Where Is Demigods? / The True Christian Doctrine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.