Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) (48056 Views)

This Is Why The British Fear Biafra(pic) / Osoosi Day: Ooni Of Ife Steps Out Barefooted From The Palace 2 Itapa Temple(pics / Swearing In Of Ojukwu As Head Of State Of Biafra By Chief Justice Of Biafra+ Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

I registered this moniker February 23 2017 and I got over 20,000 likes I am a legend ....

Hmmm....? Na una go dey type rubbish to get likes.

It's good sha. At least you can add it to your CV

8 Likes

Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by adult91: 7:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
The problem with Nigeria is not actually PDP or APC. The problem is the selfish individuals who either; are holding political posts, aspirants successful in their businesses especially far away from home, have close friends and family in these, celebrities, get direct oil benefits, involved in two or more of the categories AND some others who feel they are not really affected by the injustices in the country(mostly youths, undergraduates,etc).

Some people endure out of fear that secession might have a bigger negative impact on their part which is better for them if Nigeria is one.

More than 180million people can birth 10 countries. Why kill yourselves in one with hate that only pauses only when the national team is playing?

Tribal wars will less and some will totally be abolished( like Hausa- Igbo) if the nation divides. But how many of us wants peace? Maybe only Biafrans

4 Likes

Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
This guy nor just know weiten they do am
Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
OrestesDante:

Hmmm....? Na una go dey type rubbish to get likes.

It's good sha. At least you can add it to your CV
Envy and jealousy fall on you

2 Likes

Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by Agumbankembu: 7:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
sonofLuci:
This guy nor just know weiten they do am

That place is a revered place in Igbo land, it is not a matter of religion or Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by Notasyouthink: 7:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
madridguy:
grin grin grin never ceases to amaze me grin grin Truly Odogwu kanu sabi where ipork mumu button dey.
And bubu the vegetable Sabi where gullible zombie button dey grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by rayopt(m): 7:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
KANU for president 2019
Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Envy and jealousy fall on you
grin
Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by gartamanta: 8:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
Kanu is resestting the brains of the one Nigeria apologists

2 Likes

Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by PDJT: 8:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
-Good one.
-Ohamadike, it's good to show maximum respect to our forbears. Respect man.

2 Likes

Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by PDJT: 8:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
[s]
rayopt:
KANU for president 2019
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by chisupport: 8:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
OMG!!!! I never believed my people could be this Gullible. Chineke biko mere'anyi ebere. How did we get here for God's sake??

14 Likes

Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by Kellibae(f): 8:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
rheether:
See him dirty legs..

My dear do u have sense at all?.
U saw some1 on bare foot matching the soil and u still saying see his dirty legs.

Some people's I.Q shaa...

4 Likes

Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by alizma: 8:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
hahahaha, the downfall of nnamdi kanu is here, are my the only one that see Kanu trying to equate himself with Jesus? just look at wat he did there, the people waited for him while he went into a supposed sacred place to pray and then return to the people, his disciples.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
So the Id.iot is also a rag head

2 Likes

Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by luvinhubby(m): 9:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
Stating a categorical stand against secession and giving front page coverage to the architect-in-chief of secession is double standard to me and should be discouraged.

Seun please tell the mods to stop giving this guy Nnamdi Kanu undue publicity, his ideology does not deserve that one bit

Am a proud Igbo man also.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by cytell56: 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nnamdi KANU should stop all these theatrics.
You are the leader of a movement and not a celebrity.

Nelson Mandela didn't do this,
Che Guevara didn't do this,
Patrice Lumumba didn't do this,
Kwame Nkrumah didn't do this,
Malcolm X didn't do this,
Dai Lama didn't do this,

This war against injustice can not be won through Nollywood antics,
It can not be won through unarmed gullible followers.
It can only be won by making the goal common and the means to attaining it readily handy.

This war against segregation, tribalism, nepotism, neglect and marginalization shall be won through intelligent covert strategies.

Cultists and The Niger Delta militants are tricked to surrender their arms and embrace amnesty when the Fulani militia are not disarmed.
Thereby weakening the arsenal of the South in the event of an uprising..

We need to think.
We've been deceived for so long.

Enough of this,
Nnamdi Kanu....
Enough,

Thats why Biafra can not succeed.

1 Like

Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
nnamdi, releasing Nigerians from their church addiction since creation.
Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by Antina(f): 9:06pm On Jun 30, 2017
madridguy:
grin grin grin never ceases to amaze me grin grin Truly Odogwu kanu sabi where ipork mumu button dey.

See the guy in ruku'u and sujud sef!!

7 Likes

Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by Rilwayne001: 9:06pm On Jun 30, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

The sun from the east and the moon and the stars from the south south would fall on us

Afonja fall off you

grin grin grin Oloshi, ojukwu fall on you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 30, 2017
baba don turn muslim.

3 Likes

Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by wahles(m): 9:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
Is he a muslim?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by luminouz(m): 9:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Dai Lama didn't do this,

It can only be won by making the goal common and the means to attaining it readily handy.

This war against segregation, tribalism, nepotism, neglect and marginalization shall be won through intelligent covert strategies.

Cultists and The Niger Delta militants are tricked to surrender their arms and embrace amnesty when the Fulani militia are not disarmed.

We need to think.

Enough of this,
Nnamdi Kanu....
Enough,
Why u talking like this bro? U hungry?
This is not d U I know naw!!
Oya reset sharpaly!!

2 Likes

Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by ugochukwufrenzy: 9:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Dai Lama didn't do this,

We need to think.

Enough of this,
Nnamdi Kanu....
Enough,
one cold kunu from daura for u bros

1 Like

Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by Abfinest007(m): 9:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
this guy is going mad .bcus d fighting is fight is a lost battle already

1 Like

Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by Ugoeze2016: 9:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
Whenever I see this guy I laugh out loud

6 Likes

Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by figure007(m): 9:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
I think the anambra house is right for saying he left his family in London and wants to bring Nigeria to war.. . Lol.. Coward. .if truly he wants biafra he should bring his family to the root and prove he is truly an hero now.. And some fools are busying following.. . I pray your eyes are open

6 Likes

Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by hilroy: 9:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
Idiot attention seeker

7 Likes

Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by menxer: 9:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
madridguy:

@bolded, you cracked me up.... Lols

Back to post, so Judaism and Islam pray the same way?

7 Likes

Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by 3rdavefarms(m): 9:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
Will God answer him ?

Yes = share. No= Like

Shares have it grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) by Richyicon(m): 9:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
Menh this guy finally don mad ooo

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Leaked Recording: We Left APC Because We Were Not Financially Rewarded - Saraki / Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS / UI Professor, Ajewole Assassinated In Ibadan, Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.