Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted DMW Necklace - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted DMW Necklace (36417 Views)

Wizkid Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted Jewelries. VIDEO / Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted 30billion Gang Necklace / Wizkid Gets Gold And Diamond Encrusted Starboy Chain As 27th Birthday Present (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted DMW Necklace by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
I hope this one is not fake because hushpussy is coming ur direction,
Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted DMW Necklace by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
Fake diamond indeed
Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted DMW Necklace by Goldienana(f): 10:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
A nobody. Known for hatred. Don't envy so u can feel blessings from above.

Ajewealth123:
he is known He is recognized He is recognized both locally and internationally He is rich He is young and getting it He has a house He has cars He built a semi for a young boy He has helped people. And on and on and on
Pls who are you?
Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted DMW Necklace by memnon37(m): 10:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
softwerk:
Foolish Talentless Boi angry

Fucki-fucki sad

hello am femi and its nice to meet you
Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted DMW Necklace by memnon37(m): 10:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
Goldienana:
A nobody.
Known for hatred.
Don't envy so u can feel blessings from above.

your personal text is very deep...are you a christian
Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted DMW Necklace by kinzubi20: 11:23pm On Jun 30, 2017
who the diamond EPP.

next topic.
hushpuppi will tell us by tomorrow that Is fak diamond. davido make sure is original.
Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted DMW Necklace by datigbogirl: 11:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
softwerk:
Fucki-fucki sad
that your wide soft ass go sweet to twerk for my d!ck. oya coman sit down...
Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted DMW Necklace by amofah1(m): 11:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
[quote author=IllegalMoney post=58001586][b] grin

30 billion dollars fall on me

Wire Wire money fall on me

hmm...Wire wire undecided PM me let's mingle grin
Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted DMW Necklace by oatzeal(m): 12:23am On Jul 01, 2017
HMMM
Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted DMW Necklace by lonelydora: 1:50am On Jul 01, 2017
Let me call Hushpuppi to come and check the originality of this jewelry for us.
Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted DMW Necklace by stanley37(m): 1:51am On Jul 01, 2017
memnon37:

hello am femi and its nice to meet you
Banana fall on u there,femi in which location, geographic position or area?....google ur name urself add ur surname den google only Davido make only u run come give us scores

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted DMW Necklace by Springsdy456958(m): 3:45am On Jul 01, 2017
Ajewealth123:
he is known
He is recognized
He is recognized both locally and internationally
He is rich
He is young and getting it
He has a house
He has cars
He built a semi for a young boy
He has helped people.
And on and on and on

Pls who are you?
Jess's you just killed someone, men you nor get chill.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted DMW Necklace by Ramaa(m): 4:14am On Jul 01, 2017
Get angry or get inspired.....

1 Share

Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted DMW Necklace by harrowmykel(m): 5:09am On Jul 01, 2017
Wow, you will definitely love this one of this apps..I loved them too..

free. instagram offline video saver *(save instagram videos without using data)* here ----- goo. gl/Zw4n3R

Or free whatsapp status saver *( save whatsapp status videos and images without using data)* here --- goo. gl/wbnu6U

Kindly share
Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted DMW Necklace by Onedibe1: 5:20am On Jul 01, 2017
softwerk:

Fucki-fucki sad

You wld open up,if he came for u
Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted DMW Necklace by Ajewealth123(m): 6:24am On Jul 01, 2017
Goldienana:
A nobody.
Known for hatred.

i don't envy people who worked hard to ball hard.i respect them irrespective of your view about them.
That boy is not 30yet and look what he already achieved.
I respect him. Forget his age,respect the achievement.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted DMW Necklace by Ajewealth123(m): 6:26am On Jul 01, 2017
stanley37:

Banana fall on u there,femi in which location, geographic position or area?....google ur name urself add ur surname den google only Davido make only u run come give us scores
una go just dey use banana anyhow? Banana na tree? This kin people wey u quote, na iroko tree, Omo tree or afara tree dey fall on them naw,those kin heavy heavy tree
Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted DMW Necklace by amdoyin82(m): 6:42am On Jul 01, 2017
Ajewealth123:
he is known
He is recognized
He is recognized both locally and internationally
He is rich
He is young and getting it
He has a house
He has cars
He built a semi for a young boy
He has helped people.
And on and on and on

Pls who are you?
he his nairaland e-warrior
Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted DMW Necklace by Ajewealth123(m): 6:44am On Jul 01, 2017
memnon37:

oshey baddest.
Na Christian package u wan use for her shey?
Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted DMW Necklace by Flamzey00(m): 7:13am On Jul 01, 2017
Where is dat Useless Hush_Puppet of a nigga. Flaunt ya diamond shit and not clothes and footwares#Street is Military#Try cme East & c if d world wont mourn u#Bastard
Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted DMW Necklace by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 01, 2017
Hushpuppi come n check this stuff
Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted DMW Necklace by babahTee: 9:56am On Jul 01, 2017
Kingjay5:
dedicating this FTC to my love
The only Diamond i can show to the world.
thus poem is for you.:
To the girl whose beauty is present in all seasons
I tell you why you are beautiful, here are the reasons:
Your beauty extends into the heavens,
it goes on forever and never lessens.
Even when the clouds heighten
you are here and the world brightens.
You are like a fruit that constantly ripens
your beauty continues to grow no mater what happens.
My fondness for you constantly deepens
because every time I see you my heart starts to weaken.
You make everything else appear hollow
where ever you are loveliness is sure to follow.
You shine so bright you cast your own shadow
a beauty that others would love to borrow.
But try as they might your beauty they will never catch
because something like you they could never match.
Your beauty seems to increase with every breathe
it tests the limits my imagination can stretch.
It makes me question if what I am seeing is real
I only know it is true by the way that I feel.
Your beauty is so vast it can't be concealed
there is no hiding it your beauty is always revealed.
The power of your beauty is the world's greatest gift
the heaviest boulder it could easily lift.
A girl this perfect I never knew
all that changed the moment I met you.
Heaven on Earth I was not aware
until I met a girl that was crafted with such care.
You would be the answer to a prayer
if someone asked for something rare with beauty to spare.
If I had a choice I would choose this girl over air
for air can't compare to a girl not found elsewhere.

love you.

for more info , visit collegegist. com.ng

it is so sad 2knw dat after dis long peice/novel/cupid fantasy note ders anoda guy out der fvcking her HARD + BJ ontop even wit less impressive note. smh
kp ur luv life 2ursef we hardly giv a fvck
Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted DMW Necklace by maxysmith(f): 10:42am On Jul 01, 2017
softwerk:

Fucki-fucki sad

Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted DMW Necklace by Cizzy99(m): 11:10am On Jul 01, 2017
Nice
Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted DMW Necklace by Kingjay5(m): 1:39pm On Jul 01, 2017
babahTee:

it is so sad 2knw dat after dis long peice/novel/cupid fantasy note ders anoda guy out der fvcking her HARD + BJ ontop even wit less impressive note. smh
kp ur luv life 2ursef we hardly giv a fvck

babatl teeh or whatever you call yourself, everybodies gf don't act like yours, is tru some ladies are like that. but my gf is not yours. I don't give a Bleep wat u think. thank you.
Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted DMW Necklace by babahTee: 3:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
Kingjay5:

babatl teeh or whatever you call yourself, everybodies gf don't act like yours, is tru some ladies are like that. but my gf is not yours. I don't give a Bleep wat u think. thank you.
blah blah blah
Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted DMW Necklace by Goldienana(f): 11:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
Yes I am a Christian.

memnon37:

Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted DMW Necklace by Badboiz(m): 4:53pm On May 09, 2019
Goldienana:
A nobody.
Known for hatred.

Hey, it's me Akan
Re: Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted DMW Necklace by Goldienana(f): 11:56am On Aug 06, 2020
My brother in christ will bounce on you o. �

Ajewealth123:
oshey baddest.
Na Christian package u wan use for her shey?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Joeboy Introduces Free Buses For Lagos Residents / Ifu Ennada As A 19-Year-Old TV Presenter (Throwback Photos) / Moesha Boduong Slays In Cleavage-Baring Dress And Makeup Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.