Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Ifu Ennada As A 19-Year-Old TV Presenter (Throwback Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifu Ennada As A 19-Year-Old TV Presenter (Throwback Photos) (36429 Views)

19-Year-Old Fan Woos Ifu Ennada (PHOTO) / CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me / BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifu Ennada As A 19-Year-Old TV Presenter (Throwback Photos) by 247frolicboss(m): 3:12pm On Apr 26, 2018

Former BBNaija housemate Ifu Ennada is not here for age monitors.

The actress/media girl took to her IG page to share throwback photos of herself revealing that she was 19 in the photos and went to hell that period just to get to her job.

Her age mention in the post did not go down well with some of her followers who believes she is lying.

A particular comment actually stood out for Ifu, and in no time, put the lady in her place.

Read the exchange below;

http://newshelm.ng/between-ifu-ennada-and-her-angry-mother-on-ig/

#TBT Different shades of me at 19 when I got my first job as a TV Presenter, working for @goldmynetv , presenting Video Wheels on STV... Back then I was friends with the Sun, always trekking miles just to get to work or find some job. It wasn't funny, but Gods been faithful. We global now, we're better now! God's been awesome!
I deserve some accolades!

#IfuEnnada #ThrowBackThursday #IDeserveSomeAccolades #IPaidMYDues #bbn #bbnaija2018 #Bbnaija

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiBsw2ODYls/?hl=en

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada As A 19-Year-Old TV Presenter (Throwback Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 3:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
Case closed grin no time to argue

5 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada As A 19-Year-Old TV Presenter (Throwback Photos) by Skyfornia(m): 3:53pm On Apr 26, 2018
'Foolstop'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada As A 19-Year-Old TV Presenter (Throwback Photos) by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 4:00pm On Apr 26, 2018
shocked shocked

so Funmi is using social media age to deceive her honeypot drillers!

See her teeth in some of the pictures like Tinubu own

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada As A 19-Year-Old TV Presenter (Throwback Photos) by RealDannie(m): 4:00pm On Apr 26, 2018
lol...since the fan has refused to mind her business.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifu Ennada As A 19-Year-Old TV Presenter (Throwback Photos) by Uncleodi(m): 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2018
Upper cut

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada As A 19-Year-Old TV Presenter (Throwback Photos) by cantok(m): 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2018
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada As A 19-Year-Old TV Presenter (Throwback Photos) by Louiscutedude(m): 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada As A 19-Year-Old TV Presenter (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2018
google shud just ban nigerians from blogging abeg, na trash dem just dey carry about
Re: Ifu Ennada As A 19-Year-Old TV Presenter (Throwback Photos) by chieyine(m): 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2018
angry
Re: Ifu Ennada As A 19-Year-Old TV Presenter (Throwback Photos) by devigblegble: 4:03pm On Apr 26, 2018
Watin concern me
Re: Ifu Ennada As A 19-Year-Old TV Presenter (Throwback Photos) by brunobaba(m): 4:03pm On Apr 26, 2018
I just dunno why i like her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada As A 19-Year-Old TV Presenter (Throwback Photos) by chuks34(m): 4:03pm On Apr 26, 2018
i don't know her undecided

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada As A 19-Year-Old TV Presenter (Throwback Photos) by PenisCaP: 4:03pm On Apr 26, 2018
Hm
Re: Ifu Ennada As A 19-Year-Old TV Presenter (Throwback Photos) by ottohan: 4:03pm On Apr 26, 2018
T
Re: Ifu Ennada As A 19-Year-Old TV Presenter (Throwback Photos) by sonnie10: 4:04pm On Apr 26, 2018
We global now shocked

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada As A 19-Year-Old TV Presenter (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 26, 2018
Hell bitch...will u gerrarahere
247frolicboss:

Former BBNaija housemate Ifu Ennada is not here for age monitors.

The actress/media girl took to her IG page to share throwback photos of herself revealing that she was 19 in the photos and went to hell that period just to get to her job.

Her age mention in the post did not go down well with some of her followers who believes she is lying.

A particular comment actually stood out for Ifu, and in no time, put the lady in her place.

Read the exchange below;

http://newshelm.ng/between-ifu-ennada-and-her-angry-mother-on-ig/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiBsw2ODYls/?hl=en
Hell bitch...will u gerrarahere

2 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada As A 19-Year-Old TV Presenter (Throwback Photos) by Solidkay(m): 4:04pm On Apr 26, 2018
Is age no more a number like they always say
Re: Ifu Ennada As A 19-Year-Old TV Presenter (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 26, 2018

Look At Fine Breasts...

I Wish Cece had This...
Re: Ifu Ennada As A 19-Year-Old TV Presenter (Throwback Photos) by DonMoga(m): 4:06pm On Apr 26, 2018
LOOK AT THIS LAZY NIGERIA YOUTH

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada As A 19-Year-Old TV Presenter (Throwback Photos) by Puzzypleazer: 4:07pm On Apr 26, 2018
[s]Her age mention in the post did not go down well with some of her followers who believes she is lying[/s]
Re: Ifu Ennada As A 19-Year-Old TV Presenter (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 26, 2018
Even if she is in her 30's at least she is not a lazy Nigerian youth like some pedophiles roaming the streets.
Re: Ifu Ennada As A 19-Year-Old TV Presenter (Throwback Photos) by Fahrenhite(m): 4:13pm On Apr 26, 2018
I can't believe that Ifu ennada pack bweast better than mourinho pack the bus in old Trafford.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada As A 19-Year-Old TV Presenter (Throwback Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 4:17pm On Apr 26, 2018
sad make una face front. Nah una born her
Re: Ifu Ennada As A 19-Year-Old TV Presenter (Throwback Photos) by Richnero(m): 4:20pm On Apr 26, 2018
I dey cum
Re: Ifu Ennada As A 19-Year-Old TV Presenter (Throwback Photos) by kabillion(m): 4:21pm On Apr 26, 2018
From u?
Re: Ifu Ennada As A 19-Year-Old TV Presenter (Throwback Photos) by bennynaza(m): 4:22pm On Apr 26, 2018
The bress in the first pic tho!
So handy and 'grabby'
Re: Ifu Ennada As A 19-Year-Old TV Presenter (Throwback Photos) by jevic(m): 4:26pm On Apr 26, 2018
Wetin concern me concern her age?
Re: Ifu Ennada As A 19-Year-Old TV Presenter (Throwback Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 4:27pm On Apr 26, 2018
you need Christ
Fahrenhite:
I can't believe that Ifu ennada pack bweast better than mourinho pack the bus in old Trafford.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tchidi Chikere's Birthday Party By Nuella Njubigbo (Photos) / Singer Solidstar Shares DNA Result To Prove He Is The Father Of His White Baby / Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Amid Sex Scandal Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.