Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki (41915 Views)

Bala Lau Demands ₦100 Million From Sahara Reporters For Reporting His Death / Omoyele Sowore Reacts To N4Billion Slammed Against Sahara Reporters / EFCC Recovers N4billion Cash From Ex-Niger State Deputy Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki by Abfinest007(m): 9:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
for your dream Abe u saraki u de sure if them get that kind of money

1 Like

Re: I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki by AntiWailer: 9:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
lol.

Na 4 Trillion

1 Like

Re: I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki by charlesucheh(m): 9:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
The justice system is transparent because it helped saraki! Eyaaaaa! Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki by donsteady(m): 9:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
wonsering how he will get the money.

1 Like

Re: I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki by danigbo(m): 9:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
They no de appeal the judgment ? Abi na supreme Court ?
Yeye ..

1 Like

Re: I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki by Akainzo(m): 9:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
Well, Saraki has always gone to the Appeal court and also to the Supreme Court thus he should know that nothing is settled until finalised by the Supreme Court justices.

Or has SR informed the courts they won't be appealing the kangaroo judgement?
Re: I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 30, 2017
Sahara reporters are the biggest fools if they pay anything. Even saraki isn't contended with all the cash he has stolen from the nigeria government during and before he became senate President. Smh meanwhile, this is rubbish
“The money will also be used to support genuine publications whose owners are struggling to pay salaries of workers or meet their ever rising running cost. Part of the money will also be channelled to help lawyers who have been providing pro bono services to litigants, particularly, on cases bothering on enforcement of fundamental human rights.
Re: I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki by olusola200: 9:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
Saraki is a dreamer
Re: I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki by Oche211(m): 9:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
If i hear that he gets the money.
Re: I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki by LOVEGINO(m): 9:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Saraki is demented,
I wish him goodluck in collecting it.

BTW

I've been thinking and it's been giving me sleepless nights.

Does Buhari wear boxers?
nope. He wears PATARI grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki by bolaji777: 9:20pm On Jun 30, 2017
God is looking at you God will soon catch you

1 Like

Re: I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki by SirMichael1: 9:20pm On Jun 30, 2017
ajebuter:
And where is So wore going to get that much to pay you?

Even if you sell him in jankara market including his teeth and hair cut sef

And you agbaya, you wan collect money from your pikin mate abi?

But wait oh..wet in be my own there sef?

Gbeborun...

Your own na to stop dey type nonsense

Do you know how much of his reputation was lost or destroyed in by those useless news publishers?

Think before you type abeg

Gbeborun too (whatever that means)

2 Likes

Re: I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki by ojobek: 9:22pm On Jun 30, 2017
hodusglobal:
Saraki dey make mouth...Has anyone in this country ever paid that such of huge amount as a fine? Capital "NO"
In as much as sowore cannot prove those allegations in court,bliv me that money will be paid.

1 Like

Re: I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 30, 2017
If sahara reporters is based outside Nigeria, how does he force them to pay when this case is a civil case?
Re: I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki by Princeboca12(m): 9:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Saraki is demented, I wish him goodluck in collecting it.
BTW
Does Buhari wear boxers?
No.. He wears condoms

1 Like

Re: I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki by rasco2000me: 9:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
THIS. HOW. U LOOTED SGB AND KWARA STATE GOVERNMENT,BECOS OF UR BACK JUDGEMENT THE EU SAID THEY. WIL NOT SUPORT NIGERIA FINANCIALLY THAT WE ARE RICH,WE NIGERIAN. ARE WAITIN FOR. RIGHT GOVERNMENT,I PROMISE U U WILL GO TO JAIL

1 Like

Re: I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki by jconsulting(f): 9:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
Saraki has join the actors in Night of a thousand laughs

1 Like

Re: I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
Zico5:
ole oshi, if not that our legal system is moribond will u still be the senate president not to talk of getting any leverage from the kangaroo court. I weep for my country.

He disgusts me a lot.

Apc and it's cohorts are the worst things that ever happened to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki by ojobek: 9:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
Akainzo:
Well, Saraki has always gone to the Appeal court and also to the Supreme Court thus he should know that nothing is settled until finalised by the Supreme Court justices.

Or has SR informed the courts they won't be appealing the kangaroo judgement?
Re: I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki by sylviaeo(f): 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Saraki is demented,

BTW

Does Buhari wear boxers?
U don c aboki buy boxer before?

1 Like

Re: I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki by Jaiyeola24(m): 9:29pm On Jun 30, 2017
hodusglobal:
Saraki dey make mouth...Has anyone in this country ever paid that such of huge amount as a fine? Capital "NO"
it will start from someone.
Re: I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
Saraki the billions you scammed people in societe general and the innocent Kwarans is not enough abi? All the billions you put in panama account no do u abi? Continue we shall see

1 Like

Re: I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki by hodusglobal(m): 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
Jaiyeola24:
it will start from someone.
Let's wait and see...
Re: I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki by emma2406(m): 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
And some LADOKITE we think can this man dash them 2 out that 4 shikenah!!!

1 Like

Re: I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki by ransomed: 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
The fact that you got a kangaroo judgment from a joey judge under your control in Kwara does not mean it cannot be appealled. You know within you that you looted money from Societe general bank and God's judgement is on its way to overtake you despite your escape from CCT. The poor old man that helped you to take money from Tinubu's house to settle judges on your behalf should not be killed to cover your track sir.
Re: I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki by ALAYORMII: 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
For real??
Re: I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki by hodusglobal(m): 9:33pm On Jun 30, 2017
ojobek:
In as much as sowore cannot prove those allegations in court,bliv me that money will be paid.
Let's wait and see... The game just started.
Re: I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki by olayinka63: 9:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
Saraki is having confidence in judiciary while the same judiciary is of no confidence to PMB, this means somebody is being favored by this judiciary
Re: I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki by omokab: 9:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
Who is stopping you not to collect if the judgement is rightly served? But I I have one thing for you, can you swear with the holy quaran in the public that all what they said about you in the CCT case are false. We all know how Nigeria judiciary work. They are worst than police coLlecting 50 naira on the highway.
Re: I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki by Jaiyeola24(m): 9:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
Zico5:
ole oshi, if not that our legal system is moribond will u still be the senate president not to talk of getting any leverage from the kangaroo court. I weep for my country.
so to you now sowore is innocent?

1 Like

Re: I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
careytommy7:
Afonja vs Afonja

Beautiful!
Saraki is Fulani (Illorin things), while Sowore is Ekoi Ijaw (Ijaws whose towns fall in the South West).
Re: I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Saraki is demented,

BTW

Does Buhari wear boxers?
You are sick sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom / Presidential Results From Abia / Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.