Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:57 AM

I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki (42041 Views)

Bala Lau Demands ₦100 Million From Sahara Reporters For Reporting His Death / Omoyele Sowore Reacts To N4Billion Slammed Against Sahara Reporters / EFCC Recovers N4billion Cash From Ex-Niger State Deputy Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki by Fourwinds: 4:58am On Jul 01, 2017
iamrealdeji:
that's what Saraki does. Ilorin radio stations sing his praises all the time. he has programs dedicated to singing his praises and anybody that speaks out his opinion on him,he get them sacked. Dan Kazeen used to air his opinion on Saraki's corruption but then Saraki started to deal with him and and expelled him but today,Dan Kazeem,now works for a private radio station called royal FM and sings Saraki's praises all the time and even airs a program just to praise Saraki probably because he has been collecting bribe from him too. Ali Again is the only one that can never be oppressed or intimidated bribed by Saraki,he was sent packing from radio for stating the obvious about Saraki too as a religious cleric,and now he does his program at a federal radio station. Ali Agan is well educated even than Saraki,a PhD holder and very religious man who has travelled all over the world,so he knows his right and really exposed,he has seen it all,so he can't be oppressed
people like Ali are rare in Saraki home state...only a fool will be Saraki disciple.
Re: I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki by Ganjafama(m): 5:07am On Jul 01, 2017
Has NDLEA paid Baba Suwe?
Re: I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki by Collins87: 5:26am On Jul 01, 2017
Did you save money in their account?? 4bils for naija. False.
Re: I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:45am On Jul 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Saraki is demented,
I wish him goodluck in collecting it.

BTW

I've been thinking and it's been giving me sleepless nights.

Does Buhari wear boxers?
You be yeye I swear cheesy cheesy
Re: I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki by braining01: 6:21am On Jul 01, 2017
ILORIN RULING...... Saraki must b joking
Re: I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki by miraclea: 7:00am On Jul 01, 2017
Nigerians could be fooled but God can never be fooled
Re: I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki by yahmohy27: 7:03am On Jul 01, 2017
keyzid:

Saraki the cunning thief. Lies from the pit of hell. You and your crooked kwara state governor have exclusively sat down to brawl on how to milk Kwara state to your fullest greedy satisfaction. The useless sitting governor has refused to pay civil servants monthly salary for the month of June. Most especially the teachers. A salary which the useless governor even started paying just about 30% or even lesser at times .And this wretched idiots were once taught by a teacher! Buh they refused to respect the sweat of these people(The teachers). Saraki, you've really enslaved the whole of Kwara especially the dumb and doggy-following ilorin eople. They celebrate this fool to the maximum. Even at their own discomfort. Kwara state! Such a doomed state under the reigns of the sarakis.
Soon, the idiot will even impose his first son as the next governor of kwara state, and the dumb followers will still vote him in. Thus, remaining in the slavery chains and padlock of the Sarakis. Gosh, these people are so heartless. Greedy idiots.

Very right in your comment
Re: I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki by SycophanticGoat: 7:12am On Jul 01, 2017
Dino Malaye hasn't started him own suit against Sahara Reporters for their fabricated stories about him not being a graduate of ABU. Sahara Reporters go hear am sha...
Re: I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki by Emtol01: 7:20am On Jul 01, 2017
OrestesDante:
Sahara Reporter is in soup
He no go pay shishi
Re: I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki by bigmee: 7:21am On Jul 01, 2017
Come collect na. U dey craze. Saraki, im Lawyers and Judges wan rich over9t. If Buhari hear dis one, im go well by force.
Re: I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki by brugge007(m): 7:23am On Jul 01, 2017
keyzid:

Saraki the cunning thief. Lies from the pit of hell. You and your crooked kwara state governor have exclusively sat down to brawl on how to milk Kwara state to your fullest greedy satisfaction. The useless sitting governor has refused to pay civil servants monthly salary for the month of June. Most especially the teachers. A salary which the useless governor even started paying just about 30% or even lesser at times .And this wretched idiots were once taught by a teacher! Buh they refused to respect the sweat of these people(The teachers). Saraki, you've really enslaved the whole of Kwara especially the dumb and doggy-following ilorin eople. They celebrate this fool to the maximum. Even at their own discomfort. Kwara state! Such a doomed state under the reigns of the sarakis.
Soon, the idiot will even impose his first son as the next governor of kwara state, and the dumb followers will still vote him in. Thus, remaining in the slavery chains and padlock of the Sarakis. Gosh, these people are so heartless. Greedy idiots.
bro, you so on point, the kwara matter tire person oo.. gullible followers
Re: I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki by Teacher1776(m): 7:59am On Jul 01, 2017
hodusglobal:
Saraki dey make mouth...Has anyone in this country ever paid that such of huge amount as a fine? Capital "NO"

This is going to mark the final death of Sahara Reporters.
Re: I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki by kakacoke01: 8:04am On Jul 01, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

You Wrong..Afonja vs fulani
bukola na Fulani name u need your brain to b examined
Re: I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki by ZorGBUooeh: 8:35am On Jul 01, 2017
kakacoke01:
bukola na Fulani name u need your brain to b examined
My guy saraki is a decendant of alimi the afonja slayer..You are the one that needz an emergency check up.
Re: I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki by kakacoke01: 10:02am On Jul 01, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

My guy saraki is a decendant of alimi the afonja slayer..You are the one that needz an emergency check up.
den how comes he dey bear Yoruba name even him wife na Yoruba name Toyin even him children na Yoruba name dem dey bear tell me when bukola turn Fulani name
Re: I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki by ofwest47(m): 10:02am On Jul 01, 2017
Ilorin mesujamba high court judge judging in favour of the head of the " Mesujambas"
Re: I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki by ZorGBUooeh: 10:08am On Jul 01, 2017
kakacoke01:
den how comes he dey bear Yoruba name even him wife na Yoruba name Toyin even him children na Yoruba name dem dey bear tell me when bukola turn Fulani name
Saraki said his fulani..Shikena! I have an English ad an arabic name but dat doesn't make me an Arab or an English man.
Re: I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 01, 2017
Sarakiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, where is the money in the liquidated Societe Generale Bank & Trade Bank which belonged to your father? When you account for the money, Sowore will pay you.
Re: I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 01, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

His father said his grandfather is a Fulani while his grandma & mother are Yorubas. The family of the mother in Oyo State knows the man is a politician. His father bears Olusola in Lagos & overseas but politically in the north he bears his Arabic name Abubakar. He also married Yoruba & all his children bears Yoruba names Gbemisola, Laolu.... My friend wake up. Are you a mugu?
Re: I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki by Bishop(m): 10:55am On Jul 01, 2017
If an ordinary Nigerian had gone to court to seek redress for the same reason, he or she would be awarded 200,000. Now a court is awarding 4b Naira to saraki, what Will he do with the money?divide it with the Judge, that is why i agree with sowore that it is a Jankara judgement.
Re: I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki by ZorGBUooeh: 11:15am On Jul 01, 2017
babaolofin:

His father said his grandfather is a Fulani while his grandma & mother are Yorubas. The family of the mother in Oyo State knows the man is a politician. His father bears Olusola in Lagos & overseas but politically in the north he bears his Arabic name Abubakar. He also married Yoruba & all his children bears Yoruba names Gbemisola, Laolu.... My friend wake up. Are you a mugu?
Guy you are de wan that needs to wake up or are you his fada?He said hiz fulani..Who are you to say otherwise.
Re: I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki by kakacoke01: 11:37am On Jul 01, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Saraki said his fulani..Shikena! I have an English ad an arabic name but dat doesn't make me an Arab or an English man.
back up ur fact
Re: I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki by ZorGBUooeh: 11:57am On Jul 01, 2017
kakacoke01:
back up ur fact
Nna men see me see this guy oo..
You no know wia saraki houz dey..Abi na me be saraki wey talk am..I am ibo,saraki said it with his mouth dat hiz fulani.So go to his office ad ask for your fact.
Abi na by force to be yoruba again. Saraki is a decendant of Alimi the terror of afonjas cheesy
Re: I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki by bcashy: 12:39pm On Jul 01, 2017
Saraki high court in llorin gave the order right That sahara go just dey laugh the mumu and his supporters.....
Re: I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki by YorubaNigga(m): 8:58pm On Jul 01, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

You Wrong..Afonja vs fulani
Get ur fact straight Bobo. Saraki is a Yoruba man
Re: I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Nna men see me see this guy oo..
You no know wia saraki houz dey..Abi na me be saraki wey talk am..I am ibo,saraki said it with his mouth dat hiz fulani.So go to his office ad ask for your fact.
Abi na by force to be yoruba again. Saraki is a decendant of Alimi the terror of afonjas cheesy
I don't even know you are an Ibo man. The Fulani quit notice will soon expire. We are already pleading with them. We know ourselves and we have close affinity. You are the odd one, entirely different.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can Infrastructure Drive An Economy? Fashola Counters Peter Obi (2019) / Saraki Gives 4 SUVs To 4 High Chiefs In Ilorin (Photos) / Ateke Tom Sues APC: Pete Edochie, Protesters Storm Court In Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.