Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Kiran Matharoo Blasts Lady With Hushpuppi In Dubai - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiran Matharoo Blasts Lady With Hushpuppi In Dubai (51929 Views)

Kiran Matharoo To Venita Akpofure: "You Were Jealous We Slept With Billionaires" / "How To Date A Lot Of Billionaires" By Joyti & Kiran Matharoo (Photos) / "Adewale Adeleke Had Sex With Pam In London" - Kiran Matharoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kiran Matharoo Blasts Lady With Hushpuppi In Dubai by emefav: 8:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
Kiran, one of the Matharoo sisters, who was arrested in Nigeria for allegedly blackmailing Otedola, has taken to Instagram to call out a girl spotted in same Dubai villa with Instagram Big Boy Hushpuppi, who has been enmeshed in social media call-outs involving Nigerian celebrities. 

According to her, the girl sleeps around with married men. Here's what she wrote; 

"Shameless PAB (Pass Around Bitch) as her sister Lo-Lo Rent called it posting her thrush infected tongue & sagging flip flip breasts on a married man's snapchat. I guess his wife is allowing it now that @mompha is acting like a good husband on Insta-stories. Maybe his wife does not use snapchat, who knows. 
Titties lookin' longer than my one night in prison. Ask your discount doctor in Turkey for a refund sis.

You were meant to meet his wife? For what? To discuss his bed preferences & exchange sex tips? "

Nice "when your side chick wants a picture so you end up looking like you're in a mugshot pose" @mompha"

Seeing the blast, the girl wrote; 

"Kiran I wasn't going to say anything but I've SEEEEEEN all the evidence linking you to the blog .. I've WATCHED your videos that you were recording of these men I've been quiet but I don't HAVE to be."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/one-of-the-matharoo-sisters-arrested-for-allegedly-blackmailing-otedola-calls-out-girl-spotted-in-same-dubai-villa-with-hushpuppi.html

Lalasticlala

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Kiran Matharoo Blasts Lady With Hushpuppi In Dubai by Beltesh(m): 9:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
An olosho will always knw an olosho

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kiran Matharoo Blasts Lady With Hushpuppi In Dubai by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
How are these Oloshos relevant to the growth of the Economy?

Where is The president pls?

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kiran Matharoo Blasts Lady With Hushpuppi In Dubai by Hotshawarma(m): 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
olosho calling out another olosho....were the sisters not thinking when they slept with femi otedola who is a married man too??pot calling kettle black....

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kiran Matharoo Blasts Lady With Hushpuppi In Dubai by philo04(m): 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
she try

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kiran Matharoo Blasts Lady With Hushpuppi In Dubai by maverickdude(m): 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
Pass around bitch....savages everywhere cheesy

20 Likes

Re: Kiran Matharoo Blasts Lady With Hushpuppi In Dubai by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
Tk
Re: Kiran Matharoo Blasts Lady With Hushpuppi In Dubai by veacea: 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
Shior
Re: Kiran Matharoo Blasts Lady With Hushpuppi In Dubai by BUSHHUNTER: 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
She's just pained she was not the bitch!

Believe it or not 78% of Nigerian girls would love to spend a night with Hushpuppi.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kiran Matharoo Blasts Lady With Hushpuppi In Dubai by Afam4eva(m): 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
I wish someone can just put these Canadian sisters in a plane telling them that they're going to Miami, only to divert the plane to Lagos, Nigeria with Otedola waiting for them at the airport.

38 Likes

Re: Kiran Matharoo Blasts Lady With Hushpuppi In Dubai by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
Ashewo toh re mecca ati asewo toh re malay, hustle kan na lo nse ojo kan lo ma rin pade.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kiran Matharoo Blasts Lady With Hushpuppi In Dubai by LordBaelish: 9:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
Thot tendencies in all these slay queens eh...

My African guys abeg if you wan marry just go abroad.. Africa don cast.

Key zones: Latina and Eastern European ladies

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiran Matharoo Blasts Lady With Hushpuppi In Dubai by tunatrezy(m): 9:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
unimportant post, sorry look forward to something creative to hip FP.
Re: Kiran Matharoo Blasts Lady With Hushpuppi In Dubai by Kolababe: 9:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
Re: Kiran Matharoo Blasts Lady With Hushpuppi In Dubai by tunatrezy(m): 9:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
unimportant post, sorry look forward to something creative to hit FP.
Re: Kiran Matharoo Blasts Lady With Hushpuppi In Dubai by omobabalawo: 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
undecided.
dis shit made fp. tufia

1 Like

Re: Kiran Matharoo Blasts Lady With Hushpuppi In Dubai by Abfinest007(m): 9:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
why can't u mind ur own business what's ur concern if she sleep around
Re: Kiran Matharoo Blasts Lady With Hushpuppi In Dubai by ultimateyankee: 9:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
Kikikikikiki
Re: Kiran Matharoo Blasts Lady With Hushpuppi In Dubai by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
They are both the same thing... smiley

1 Like

Re: Kiran Matharoo Blasts Lady With Hushpuppi In Dubai by DeBret(m): 9:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
QUOTED
Re: Kiran Matharoo Blasts Lady With Hushpuppi In Dubai by unitysheart(m): 9:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
Birds of a feather.

1 Like

Re: Kiran Matharoo Blasts Lady With Hushpuppi In Dubai by hayordehg09: 9:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
Olosho crew

5 Likes

Re: Kiran Matharoo Blasts Lady With Hushpuppi In Dubai by Okies27(m): 9:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
I challenge all these yeyebrities to join nairaland n deir sense will start functioning well. Nairalanders will reformat deir yeye brains to normal. Where dat hushpuppi 4 nairaland. Bia, shey ur sense done correct nau cos him no gree yan again.
Olosho will always know Olosho.
Re: Kiran Matharoo Blasts Lady With Hushpuppi In Dubai by orijintv(m): 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
Rule 1 : Never Give This Kinda Girls Attention.

Rule 2 : Repeat Rule 1

2 Likes

Re: Kiran Matharoo Blasts Lady With Hushpuppi In Dubai by vincentjk(m): 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
SMH for the three of them
Re: Kiran Matharoo Blasts Lady With Hushpuppi In Dubai by Noblebrown7(m): 9:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
Just passinq. .
Re: Kiran Matharoo Blasts Lady With Hushpuppi In Dubai by Akalia(m): 9:47pm On Jun 30, 2017
Can someone please walk me through all that crap she wrote cos I am having a hard time figuring out what these oloshos r up to nowadays- slayqueen oloshos.

8 Likes

Re: Kiran Matharoo Blasts Lady With Hushpuppi In Dubai by omobabalawo: 9:47pm On Jun 30, 2017
FuckBuhari:
How are these Oloshos relevant to the growth of the Economy?

Where is The president pls?

they generate revenue by sleeping with men thereby reducing unemployment. and increase the circular flow of money. they also increase sale of contraceptives. so the companies get more revenue. pay tax. and pay workers

6 Likes

Re: Kiran Matharoo Blasts Lady With Hushpuppi In Dubai by free2ryhme: 9:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
emefav:
Kiran, one of the Matharoo sisters, who was arrested in Nigeria for allegedly blackmailing Otedola, has taken to Instagram to call out a girl spotted in same Dubai villa with Instagram Big Boy Hushpuppi, who has been enmeshed in social media call-outs involving Nigerian celebrities. 

According to her, the girl sleeps around with married men. Here's what she wrote; 

"Shameless PAB (Pass Around Bitch) as her sister Lo-Lo Rent called it posting her thrush infected tongue & sagging flip flip breasts on a married man's snapchat. I guess his wife is allowing it now that @mompha is acting like a good husband on Insta-stories. Maybe his wife does not use snapchat, who knows. 
Titties lookin' longer than my one night in prison. Ask your discount doctor in Turkey for a refund sis.

You were meant to meet his wife? For what? To discuss his bed preferences & exchange sex tips? "

Nice "when your side chick wants a picture so you end up looking like you're in a mugshot pose" @mompha"

Seeing the blast, the girl wrote; 

"Kiran I wasn't going to say anything but I've SEEEEEEN all the evidence linking you to the blog .. I've WATCHED your videos that you were recording of these men I've been quiet but I don't HAVE to be."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/one-of-the-matharoo-sisters-arrested-for-allegedly-blackmailing-otedola-calls-out-girl-spotted-in-same-dubai-villa-with-hushpuppi.html

Lalasticlala

Can you imagine ashawo dey call another woman prostitute
Re: Kiran Matharoo Blasts Lady With Hushpuppi In Dubai by Allylic(f): 9:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
Birds of a feather

2 Likes

Re: Kiran Matharoo Blasts Lady With Hushpuppi In Dubai by ikp120(m): 9:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
Okies27:
I challenge all these yeyebrities to join nairaland n deir sense will start functioning well. Nairalanders will reformat deir yeye brains to normal. Where dat hushpuppi 4 nairaland. Bia, shey ur sense done correct nau cos him no gree yan again.
Olosho will always know Olosho.
You wey dey talk, since you join Nairaland your sense don dey function properly, ba? undecided undecided

Don't let the social media tell you who you are because the social media is a mirage.

Be real. Be you, even if people don't like you, so long as you like you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Powerful Photos Of Women Who Changed History Forever. / Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) / D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, Sends Wizkid's Son An Apology Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.