Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" (34737 Views)

Chroma: A New Android Game Made By Me! / PSG Star Neymar Launches Football Game Named 'Match MVP' (Photos) / Nintendo Gameboy Advance Sp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by mcayomind: 4:25am On Jul 12, 2017
Kid, more grease to your boris
Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by AntiNigerian: 4:28am On Jul 12, 2017
Is OK.. am playing it to see how it is like. Thanks

1 Like

Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by Handsomecole(m): 4:29am On Jul 12, 2017
Nice one boy its rare to see teenagers of your age invloved in stuffs like dis in this spoilt generation mKeep it and never stop, trust me you will go places . The sky is your beginning and never allow anyone discourage you try and be more creative and let your ideas moving you. wink
Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by jasper83: 4:29am On Jul 12, 2017
Gisthoodng:
Hello My Name Is OSI-EFA ADEDOTUN, Am 15 years Old From Epe In Lagos - State.

Am A Student Of Kaydel Comprehensive College In Ikorodu, Lagos.

I Developed An Android Named "Cube Sprint Sp" With Very Little Android Programming Knowledge And I Would Be Glad To Show The World My Talent...

I Also Own A Sport Blog I Update Daily But This Post Isn't About My Blog And I Don't Want Nairaland To Think Am Spoiling The Forum.

I Developed Cube Sprint Sp In 2016 But Have Struggled Hard To Publish It On The Play store Myself So I Decided To Move It To Nairaland Which I Know Will Help Me Reach People Who Wouldn't Mind To Try My Game.

Kindly Download My Game Below:
Via The Link Below :
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/4bff78bb(10mb)
Thanks And Kindly Share.....

Note: When The Game Ends Press Retry.Developer:OSI-EFA ADEDOTUN Down And The Game Would Restart.

Moderators Please Let It Reach Front Page Am Begging You Moderators Plzzzz...

Good step boy. Are you related to the well respected chief Adisa Osi-efa ?
Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by salford1: 4:31am On Jul 12, 2017
tydi:

wanted to take you serious but I come to realize that your last statement already speak volume about you. so swerve bro!
who needs your seriousness...fuc.k you and your seriousness.
Enemy of progress.

12 Likes

Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by Davidovinci(m): 4:35am On Jul 12, 2017
tydi:
while some of his age limit white folks came up with games like GTA, PES &co.

anyway kudos!

Black mentality..always using white as a yardstick(not that it's a bad thing) but you doing it wrong. when you were 15 what did you achieve? If you can't encourage the young man..Just STFU and jog on...you don't have to be a Cunt....

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by LOVEGINO(m): 4:39am On Jul 12, 2017
Temmi001:
Don't be an Idiot, Sir. His mate can't single-handedly develop a high end game like GTA and co. These games are developed by tens of high end developers with years of industry experience. You definitely have no knowledge what Programming is about, and you took it upon yourself to choose the path of ignorance.
he is more than an idiot but a complete sadist. That s a true evidence of poverty & witchcraft.

10 Likes

Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by tydi(m): 4:54am On Jul 12, 2017
Davidovinci:

Black mentality..always using white as a yardstick(not that it's a bad thing) but you doing it wrong. when you were 15 what did you achieve? If you can't encourage the young man..Just STFU and jog on...you don't have to be a Cunt....

confused fellow!

FYI maybe you forget so quick where if not for this white folk you wouldn't have seen a medium to spew your thrash, they colonized your ancestors and you so you still do their biddings.
I never coax the lil boy efforts, I just expected to see the best of him.

come let me show you fine arts I drew when I was 15 though I still work for the best..

so oga what did you achieve wen you were 15. anyway I guess you just crossed 15 recently cus ur outbursts are sickling son,,

2 Likes

Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by DiGovernor: 4:54am On Jul 12, 2017
I don't want to discourge you young boy but the competition is high out there, Kindergarten kids in China create android games for science project

5 Likes

Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by sirusX(m): 4:57am On Jul 12, 2017
Wow, even with the little knowledge of android programming i've learnt, I ain't gotten this far.
I give a big round of applause for a young man to take a keen interest and build something with knowledge learnt.
Indeed, there is more for you to achieve

1 Like

Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by emeralddayo(f): 4:58am On Jul 12, 2017
tydi:

confused fellow!

FYI maybe you forget so quick where if not for this white folk you wouldn't have seen a medium to spew your thrash, they colonized your ancestors and you so you still do their biddings.
I never coax the lil boy efforts, I just expected to see the best of him.

come let me show you fine arts I drew when I was 15 though I still work for the best..

so oga what did you achieve wen you were 15. anyway I guess you just crossed 15 recently cus ur outbursts are sickling son,,
smh....you are the confused one. expecting the best from someone by comparison?........... the BEST doesn't have to call himself that, his work and other people will do that for him.

7 Likes

Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by sirusX(m): 5:01am On Jul 12, 2017
DiGovernor:
I don't want to discourge you young boy but the competition is high out there, Kindergarten kids in China create android games for science project
That is where we challenge our education system in 9ja

For our leaders who have been out there or those who are abreast of current info, what stops them from making a difference or pioneering a breakthrough in technology

1 Like

Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by Sterope(f): 5:13am On Jul 12, 2017
Great job! Please continue to try harder. Competition is quite tough.

The reality is that most people wouldn't want to play your game, primarily because the graphics is very poor.

Gisthoodng:

I Developed An Android Named "Cube Sprint Sp" With Very Little Android Programming Knowledge And I Would Be Glad To Show The World My Talent...

I Also Own A Sport Blog I Update Daily But This Post Isn't About My Blog And I Don't Want Nairaland To Think Am Spoiling The Forum.

I Developed Cube Sprint Sp In 2016 But Have Struggled Hard To Publish It On The Play store Myself So I Decided To Move It To Nairaland Which I Know Will Help Me Reach People Who Wouldn't Mind To Try My Game.

Via The Link Below :

Note: When The Game Ends Press Retry.Developer:OSI-EFA ADEDOTUN Down And The Game Would Restart.

Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by KingEjanla(m): 5:20am On Jul 12, 2017
DiGovernor:
Oga STFU! what did u do when u were his age, nothing! Akpa amu like u

4 Likes

Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by Nobody: 5:29am On Jul 12, 2017
Lol this is a joke not a game, bros no vex it's not an insult, I developed an open world game sometime in 2013 for mtn app competition but wasn't able to complete the project before the speculated time. learn unity or cryengine they have a huge forum to support beginners. Your taking the difficult less resourceful route trust me.
Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by levos2007(m): 5:29am On Jul 12, 2017
Send me an email. Levos2007@yahoo.com

[Qquote author=Gisthoodng post=58001008]Hello My Name Is OSI-EFA ADEDOTUN, Am 15 years Old From Epe In Lagos - State.

Via The Link Below :

Moderators Please Let It Reach Front Page Am Begging You Moderators Plzzzz...[/quote]
Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by tidedroid: 5:29am On Jul 12, 2017
mokaflex:
Boy, More grace. May God continue to lead you
Nice one Chelsea family.
mehn Chelsea august/sept fixtures shaa shocked,but later in d season when everyone start their own they will be relaxing with small team after small team
Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by Lectureradodo: 5:44am On Jul 12, 2017
Don't be an Idiot, Sir. His mate can't single-handedly develop a high end game like GTA and co. These games are developed by tens of high end developers with years of industry experience. You definitely have no knowledge what Programming is about, and you took it upon yourself to choose the path of ignorance.

U guys have stolen the guys show with this ur face up, and am sure the little boy does not want that, please let's concentrate on encouraging him and helping him out d little way we can.
As for d little boy, please kip it up, but do make sure the time u invest in doing dis does not affect ur academic studies

7 Likes

Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by miketayo(m): 5:51am On Jul 12, 2017
tydi:

anyway kudos!

You cant print hello world nd u r running ur big mouth on d little kid.. Which of his mates did GTA or pes. Do u knw how many developers, graphic designers and game tester develops games like that.
H
U r just a hater

6 Likes

Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by djlaqua91(m): 5:53am On Jul 12, 2017
Nice one op

Keep it up
Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by phonestic(m): 5:56am On Jul 12, 2017
congrats to you... h
keep it up this is how white children and the were supported but here in Nigeria no no no... but God is with..... don't kill the �
Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by rexbuton: 5:59am On Jul 12, 2017
tydi:

anyway kudos!

You see your life? Just because of jealousy? So the creators of PES , FIFA and GTA were 15 years old abi? The data you used to type that rubbish should have been spent on wiki, researching on the titles you mentioned.
You remind me of pre-internet Nigeria when people used to say that our Honda generators are built by Chinese schoolchildren

What had u achieved at 15? or at 20? that's if you're up to 20..

6 Likes

Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by waldigit: 6:08am On Jul 12, 2017
Gisthoodng:

Via The Link Below :

Great mind. I rather celebrate you than any latest senatlooter in town.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by Amarabae(f): 6:09am On Jul 12, 2017
Wow. Come and take a hug, boy!
Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:19am On Jul 12, 2017
tydi:

anyway kudos!

Oga Na lie!

Whites his age?!?!

Those games you mentioned are developed by TEAMS (note the plural, each team has a Lead/Manager o! ) of mostly college educated hardcore pros.

High school kids over there will still be attending coding camps. Though they can come up with something better than the OP, they can never go mainstream at that age.

If you disagree, name one teenage hotshot (just one) with a popular game under his belt. Shouldn't be hard to do, he/she will be world famous.

2 Likes

Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by victor44843(m): 6:20am On Jul 12, 2017
Gisthoodng:

Via The Link Below :

Inbox me and I'll help you to publish it on Play Store for free, and other popular websites wink

1 Like

Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by Kaysalas(m): 6:20am On Jul 12, 2017
Weldone bro, God bless you
Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by EmekaBlue(m): 6:23am On Jul 12, 2017
Amarabae:
Wow. Come and take a hug, boy!
ur hug is special abi?! y not rather say, let me give u a hug

Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by Kaysalas(m): 6:23am On Jul 12, 2017
miketayo:

You cant print hello world nd u r running ur big mouth on d little kid.. Which of his mates did GTA or pes. Do u knw how many developers, graphic designers and game tester develops games like that.

U r just a hater
hahaha he cant print "hello world" hahaha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by samsam2019: 6:24am On Jul 12, 2017
Even if I'llnever lay it I'll still download it and keep it on my phone and send it to people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? / Xbox Or Playstation? / What Is Your Highest Score In Subway Surfers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.