Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" (34754 Views)

Chroma: A New Android Game Made By Me! / PSG Star Neymar Launches Football Game Named 'Match MVP' (Photos) / Nintendo Gameboy Advance Sp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by ivolt: 6:29am On Jul 12, 2017
tydi:
while some of his age limit white folks came up with games like GTA, PES &co.

anyway kudos!

Have you ever developed anything useful ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by Dething: 6:32am On Jul 12, 2017
I guess the link to the game has been hijacked. It's re-electing people one soccer 15 and charging people directly from airtime.

This link is charging people!

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/4bff78bb

This is unfair. They are removing your subscription.

Lalastica
Myn 44th
Seen Osewa
Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by Pylony(m): 6:36am On Jul 12, 2017
Gisthoodng:
Hello My Name Is OSI-EFA ADEDOTUN, Am 15 years Old From Epe In Lagos - State.

Am A Student Of Kaydel Comprehensive College In Ikorodu, Lagos.

I Developed An Android Named "Cube Sprint Sp" With Very Little Android Programming Knowledge And I Would Be Glad To Show The World My Talent...

I Also Own A Sport Blog I Update Daily But This Post Isn't About My Blog And I Don't Want Nairaland To Think Am Spoiling The Forum.

I Developed Cube Sprint Sp In 2016 But Have Struggled Hard To Publish It On The Play store Myself So I Decided To Move It To Nairaland Which I Know Will Help Me Reach People Who Wouldn't Mind To Try My Game.

Kindly Download My Game Below:
Via The Link Below :
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/4bff78bb(10mb)
Thanks And Kindly Share.....

Note: When The Game Ends Press Retry.Developer:OSI-EFA ADEDOTUN Down And The Game Would Restart.

Moderators Please Let It Reach Front Page Am Begging You Moderators Plzzzz...

I believe you selfhelp yourself to learn programming, will advice you to keep learning the sky is your spring board to success as London was not built in a day.

And do not mind all those our Nigerian critics here they can't even draw their poo on paper, they are just Jealous you're a step ahead of them when all they need to do is to encourage you to do more.

I'v witness how people swamp around their countries Apps on google play even apps that are so bad, yet they still give it stars and Encourage the developer to do more for the love of country and country men e.g the Indians, here many of us only come to laugh and joke at our peoples self hustles when we see one.

Sorry to say, with all your Degrees and school Qualifications, if you don't know any branch of Programing in the near future, you'll be regarded an Educated illiterate, thats a fact.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by TechPanda(m): 6:42am On Jul 12, 2017
Weh Done Sir... Would Love To Play Your Game
Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by Shiitposter: 6:43am On Jul 12, 2017
tydi:

you r deluded sir

So you really think Rockstar Games is run by a 15-year-old white males?? the level of ignorance you are operating on is out of this world.

1 Like

Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by freeman95(m): 6:44am On Jul 12, 2017
tydi:

anyway kudos!

Lol and what did u create at age 15?

Scary asss
Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by wokemzine: 6:46am On Jul 12, 2017
Keep it up bro
Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by xangerar: 7:03am On Jul 12, 2017
I encourage you. Do more.
Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by trumpcoat(m): 7:06am On Jul 12, 2017
Good work boy,keep it up even the sky is not your limit
Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by sixtus3606(m): 7:11am On Jul 12, 2017
tydi:

anyway kudos!
NL moderators sef no try. My advice to the lad, is that he should get himself a mentor.
Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 12, 2017
DiGovernor:
I don't want to discourge you young boy but the competition is high out there, Kindergarten kids in China create android games for science project

chai oga, u just shattered his confidence, why can't you just let him be the alpha frog in the well for a bit longer b4 he finds out what he thinks is actually the sky its nothing but the well opening grin

Anyways do ur best kid, i think when i was 15, i was busy buying & selling Symbian phone at exorbent prices, How fun dat was
Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by haryomikun(m): 7:24am On Jul 12, 2017
omoadeleye:

Bro go and read Wikipedia and stop lamenting
Shut up there! Where is your own android game?

2 Likes

Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by haryomikun(m): 7:25am On Jul 12, 2017
tydi:

anyway kudos!
Where is your game?

What have you achieved in life?

Let the boy enjoy his success no natter how small it is... Bad belle

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by omoadeleye(m): 7:29am On Jul 12, 2017
haryomikun:

Shut up there! Where is your own android game?

On my phone
Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by Healer007: 7:32am On Jul 12, 2017
tydi:

anyway kudos!
Dude games like that take team of people (many people) who do little-little part of the fame (e.g. Sound, music, graphics, etc).... Games developed by many people is obviously gonna b different from games developed by one person.
*With a stern teacher-like voice* DO YOU UNDERSTAND angry
Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by starman4t(m): 7:34am On Jul 12, 2017
You started well. So keep the dream clearer to reality. kiss
Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by sirfee(m): 7:39am On Jul 12, 2017
tydi:

anyway kudos!
A sadist,witch,pauper, schmuck etc spotted

You are a nonentity with no identity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by Ishilove: 7:44am On Jul 12, 2017
LagosBoi2:
Good guy not compared to your mates that are here only to insult their parent's mates
cheesy

The boy's future is bright if he dogedly continues on this path
Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by Obamaofusa: 7:49am On Jul 12, 2017
freeman95:

Lol and what did u create at age 15?

Scary asss
Scary ass grin Must have been smeared with giant poopoo to make it scary grin
Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by Efostick(m): 7:56am On Jul 12, 2017
When I saw Ikorodu, I thought it was a game based on badoo gang..smh lipsrsealed
Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 12, 2017
tydi:

anyway kudos!
You make such comparisons only when there're equal opportunities, not when one is more privileged than the other.
Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 12, 2017
tydi:

anyway kudos!
What have you ever come up? undecided
Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by KingAfo(m): 8:05am On Jul 12, 2017
mokaflex:
Boy, More grace. May God continue to lead you
Nice one Chelsea family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by Rajosh(m): 8:06am On Jul 12, 2017
what's the name of your blog
Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by directonpc(m): 8:25am On Jul 12, 2017
Nice one. Can you tutor me? @gisthoodng
Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by DexteryJoe(m): 8:27am On Jul 12, 2017
tydi:

anyway kudos!
pls u shld try using ur brain na, as if u dont know dah GTA, PES and Co(i bet u were gonna mention FIFA too) are done by very sophisticating tech companies with hundreds of pros working for them, u mustnt take out ur frustrations on just anyone at any given opportunity u know, we are all in diz together, just relax and have sense

3 Likes

Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by Abbotp: 8:29am On Jul 12, 2017
CONGRATS BRO...
Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by mexite: 8:31am On Jul 12, 2017
You should get your facts right bro. I think you are the one who needs to do your research well. PES was created and developed by experienced game developers at KONAMI, while GTA was also developed by much older David Jones and Mike Dailly. The boy needs encouragement and more exposure definitely.

omoadeleye:

Bro go and read Wikipedia and stop lamenting
Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by Ennyholar: 8:38am On Jul 12, 2017
Nice one
Let me install on my Camon CX asap
Re: OMG!! Young 15 Year Old Nigerian Develops Android Game Named "Cube Sprint Sp" by Olivers(m): 9:19am On Jul 12, 2017
Davidovinci:

You don't have to be a Cunt....
Iwo Obo. M grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? / What Is Your Highest Score In Subway Surfers? / Xbox Or Playstation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.