Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,633 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

When Your Village Wizards Take Over(picture) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When Your Village Wizards Take Over(picture) (1363 Views)

(PHOTO) When Your Village People Follow You To Check WAEC Results / First Time I Experienced My Village People Following Me / When You've Finally Conquered Your Village People..(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Village Wizards Take Over(picture) by Kachy1605(m): 10:20pm On Jun 30, 2017
when your village wizards take over your position, and they are enjoying your sweat. You stand they look them like film

Re: When Your Village Wizards Take Over(picture) by Kachy1605(m): 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
They are planning for you and looking out for you

Re: When Your Village Wizards Take Over(picture) by Kachy1605(m): 10:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
seriously meeting over your affair.

Re: When Your Village Wizards Take Over(picture) by Homeboiy: 10:33pm On Jun 30, 2017
ediot
it obvious one of the guys wife gave birth
Re: When Your Village Wizards Take Over(picture) by Kachy1605(m): 10:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
Mind your use of words
Homeboiy:
ediot

it obvious one of the guys wife gave birth
Re: When Your Village Wizards Take Over(picture) by Xsem(m): 9:27am On Jul 01, 2017
Kachy1605:
Mind your use of words
Something is totally wrong with you. I wonder why some people can't reason properly,how can you be disgracing people enjoying their time unecessarily. You better take down this post. Arrant bunkum undecided

1 Like

Re: When Your Village Wizards Take Over(picture) by vincent10(m): 4:48pm On Jul 01, 2017
Xsem:

Something is totally wrong with you. I wonder why some people can't reason properly,how can you be disgracing people enjoying their time unecessarily. You better take down this post. Arrant bunkum undecided

You called him "ediot" at first and it was not OK. Then u add "Arrant bunkum" to it.

So na the op them dey follow from village be that.so

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen With Stomach Pain. / Caption This To Stand A Chance Of Winning / rhymes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.