Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,551 members, 7,861,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:37 PM

HELP: Entertainment Business/company To Set Up - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / HELP: Entertainment Business/company To Set Up (506 Views)

Want To Set Up Movie Studio In Nigeria / #bbnaija: “I Need To Set Cee-c Straight” — Khloe / Mega Stage Set Up Lighting And Standard Sound System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP: Entertainment Business/company To Set Up by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
Hello everyone please am looking to set up a business/company in the entertainment industry but don't know which, I'm currently an upcoming actor in nollywood and I would appreciate your kind suggestions of any form lucrative short or long term business/company I can set up under entertainment industry in Nigeria. Thanks all.
Re: HELP: Entertainment Business/company To Set Up by Nollyconnect: 1:47pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hi Moendowed,
What is it you actually have the passion for?
Over the next couple of days I'll be writing an article on the various aspects/sectors that can be explored in Nollywood.
I'll be sure to keep you posted
Re: HELP: Entertainment Business/company To Set Up by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 01, 2017
Nollyconnect:
Hi Moendowed,
Over the next couple of days I'll be writing an article on the various aspects/sectors that can be explored in Nollywood.
Thanks alot I appreciate, I have passion for movies, comedy and entertainment in general

1 Like

Re: HELP: Entertainment Business/company To Set Up by Dandeedadrunk(m): 2:53am On Jul 02, 2017
Nollyconnect:
Hi Moendowed,

I also want update. Thanks
Re: HELP: Entertainment Business/company To Set Up by Nollyconnect: 10:12am On Jul 02, 2017
Dandeedadrunk:

I also want update. Thanks

Alright..Will keep you posted too.
Re: HELP: Entertainment Business/company To Set Up by Nollyconnect: 11:20am On Jul 02, 2017

1 Like

Re: HELP: Entertainment Business/company To Set Up by Vine4(m): 10:46am On Jul 04, 2017
Why not learn SFX Make up (Special Effects Makeup). Thts what I'm looking to learn. professionals in it are few.

(1) (Reply)

If The *game Of Thrones* Factions Were English Football Teams / Audition!audition!! Audition!!! / Marvel Will Make A Solo Movie Of ‘black Widow’ Impelreport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.