Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,054 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? (27553 Views)

Take Dollars In Cash In NEW YORK And Give Us Naira Here. / 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria / How Do I Import Human Hair Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by sunnp(m): 9:24am On Jul 03, 2017
Use usps express mail 3-5days it's d same with ema
Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by sunnp(m): 9:26am On Jul 03, 2017
[quote author=morgang post=58070148]Hello,

Please i need to know a faster and reliable courier service that can deliver an item (Iphone 7) from U.S to Nigeria. Was considering using EMS or DHL not sure which one is faster. I need someone with experience to help suggest a FASTER and RELIABLE courier service. Thanks.[/q

Use usps express mail 3-5days it's d same with ems
Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by Ajewealth123(m): 9:35am On Jul 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

American Green Card!!
The only thing Nigerians will buy even with their life is an American Green Card.

If you can sell that...you'd be a billionaaaaaiiirrree!!

6 Likes

Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by Ajewealth123(m): 9:37am On Jul 03, 2017
HenryDion:
I so much love this thread. A prospective entrepreneur is talking.

Actually sir, I only know of how to import from China down here in Nigeria. Most of my investments came from the enormous gain I made from this business. You won't believe how much I make after each order.. I wrote an article on how to start importing from China.. I've helped many start theirs.. The article might help you too. let's talk business on www.entmirror.com
i believe you can read and saw where it was clearly and boldly written newyork and not china.
Abi newyork don dey china now?
Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by Jlow2: 9:43am On Jul 03, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

That someone will import and you guys will be pricing it kobo kobo.
bros nobody is beggin u to import
Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by Jlow2: 9:46am On Jul 03, 2017
Kfed4ril:

I'm also thinking of going into motor spare parts importation, but I need some guidance.

Which country it's best to import them from etc.
Thanks for your reply
Malaysia, because dats wer you get dismantled parts in thousands,u dnt need to buy a car n dismantle.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by Jlow2: 9:49am On Jul 03, 2017
Mrkumareze:

Forget motor parts, it's not the kind of business you do without skill or via proxy. Better you go for used phones. It's cheap and easily gotten from D state
lol
Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by siloty: 9:50am On Jul 03, 2017
Computer accessories will help u market in abuja and niger state
Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by emmy178(m): 9:56am On Jul 03, 2017
Kfed4ril:

I'm also thinking of going into motor spare parts importation, but I need some guidance.

Which country it's best to import them from etc.
Thanks for your reply
US is the best
Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by Chikwado1991(m): 9:57am On Jul 03, 2017
cheap lady wears mostly shoes and underwear and phones but remembers it has to be cheap due to recession ooo
Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by jiangchu: 10:00am On Jul 03, 2017
HenryDion:

Actually sir, I only know of how to import from China down here in Nigeria. Most of my investments came from the enormous gain I made from this business. You won't believe how much I make after each order.. I wrote an article on how to start importing from China.. I've helped many start theirs.. The article might help you too. let's talk business on www.entmirror.com

you guys should think of how to start exporting to china. don't turn our country into dumping ground.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by Lamzee(m): 10:00am On Jul 03, 2017
you can import Used or New Laptops, 08187223838,when you are ready
Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by bossrillboss: 10:01am On Jul 03, 2017
see d way I dey laff fall down for here oooo,imagine d mentality of sme naija pple,make e import used thngs,na wa o.smh
Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by Kobicove(m): 10:01am On Jul 03, 2017
HenryDion:

He's not an entrepreneur, he's a trader! undecided
Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by makinde851: 10:04am On Jul 03, 2017
Don't do it , you would become part of those killing the nigeria economy through on way trade
partnerbiz4:
Evening all,

Please I have someone in New York and I am wondering if there is anything I could ask him to send down here and I myself will sell in Nigeria.

In other words are there stuffs that could be best bought from NY or the US in general and sold in Nigeria.?

Thanks..
Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by Ofemmanu1: 10:04am On Jul 03, 2017
It depends on where you reside.

As a Lag finest hommie, i would like you to bring in some cool quality designer shoes/chucks e.g Adidas (starwars), Nike (with light&USB) or any top flashy footwear.

You'll sell em fast.. .
Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by emmy178(m): 10:04am On Jul 03, 2017
akilo1:
can you give some I deal for wholesale customers who can cash on this on arrival?
Just offload in any warehouse in Ladipo, buyers are waiting. But you need to know or have someone who knows the price range of what you are selling to avoid being cheated.
Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by ghettochild(m): 10:08am On Jul 03, 2017
import cheap phones and game consoles and accessories. if u av too much money spare parts will do
Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by Laredojohn(m): 10:11am On Jul 03, 2017
partnerbiz4:
Evening all,

Please I have someone in New York and I am wondering if there is anything I could ask him to send down here and I myself will sell in Nigeria.

In other words are there stuffs that could be best bought from NY or the US in general and sold in Nigeria.?

Thanks..
you can import virtually everything, search online, ebay, amazon, payless, oldnavy, carters, swappa, etc , we are available to handle your shipping to Nigeria and also purchases at the most friendly dollar rates for different sites

1 Like

Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by ghettochild(m): 10:13am On Jul 03, 2017
use fedex jejeli o. they faster jst 4days. u phone wd b at their redstar office on d 3rd day. go their wt ur proof of purchase or ur sender i.d and proof of residence. he or she wd mail dem. buh b sure to part away wt 2k at their ndlea section. u cant help it. then they wd tel u 2go home n ur package wil b delivered 2u
Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by joenor(m): 10:20am On Jul 03, 2017
I can see my Igbo brodas here... Unam ke watago
Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by akilo1: 10:23am On Jul 03, 2017
emmy178:

Just offload in any warehouse in Ladipo, buyers are waiting. But you need to know or have someone who knows the price range of what you are selling to avoid being cheated.
ok thank you for the vital information as I will be looking for a way to get a warehouse in ladipo and try to do my home work because I am planning to start soon once i am do e with my calculation
Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by kenny5811(m): 10:23am On Jul 03, 2017
50cent albums.
Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by Bizibi(m): 10:28am On Jul 03, 2017
Look fr what to export from here to some cities in the u.s,
Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by legalwealth(m): 10:34am On Jul 03, 2017
dbynonetwork:

Bro I think I would also need your help to buy from a foreign online site n import to Nigeria . I intend to buy a food machine 4 my business.

I'm sure you've reached me on whatsapp and I've given you some useful tips.

I wish you best! !!
Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by Moris4(m): 10:34am On Jul 03, 2017
Used iphones and games consoles.
Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by praise2009: 10:40am On Jul 03, 2017
If you bring electronics and bicycles sms me for sales gbengatemitope@gmail.com.
Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by sunnyb0b0(m): 10:51am On Jul 03, 2017
Jlow2:
bros nobody is beggin u to import

Is anyone begging you to buy?
Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by Xtanko: 10:51am On Jul 03, 2017
what of gold?
Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by ariklawani(f): 11:04am On Jul 03, 2017
partnerbiz4:
Evening all,

Thanks..
.Think of something cheap.that's the only way u can make money frm importation.
Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by abels(m): 11:06am On Jul 03, 2017
olaezebala:
condom
ekpa
Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by salesforce: 11:08am On Jul 03, 2017
Nothing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CBN Governor: Aishah Ahmad, 8 Others Struggle For Emefiele's Job - Daily Sun / Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth / !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.