Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? (27625 Views)

Take Dollars In Cash In NEW YORK And Give Us Naira Here. / 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria / How Do I Import Human Hair Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 03, 2017
common sense for nigerians
Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by Kfed4ril(m): 11:16am On Jul 03, 2017
Jlow2:
Malaysia, because dats wer you get dismantled parts in thousands,u dnt need to buy a car n dismantle.

Ok thanks, is there a website where I can get them or I have to go to Malaysia ?
Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by Dollabiz: 11:22am On Jul 03, 2017
Anything
Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by Jlow2: 11:56am On Jul 03, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Is anyone begging you to buy?
den y quotin me,who send u? see how many lyks dat comment got,check my posts you will knw better
Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by Jlow2: 11:57am On Jul 03, 2017
Kfed4ril:

Ok thanks, is there a website where I can get them or I have to go to Malaysia ?
its better u go down to Malaysia.
Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
Jlow2:
toyota camry,corrolla, hiace,Highlander etc
have got Lexus 300 for sale. Pm me if interested
Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by jossycyber: 12:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
I am a computer engineer.From my experience i will advice you to import laptops,and its parts,then Mobile phones and its accessories. contact me via CYBERTECHLINKS@GMAIL.COM for details before you start bringing them.Its neccessary i give you some orientations. my number 09034005234

partnerbiz4:
Evening all,

Please I have someone in New York and I am wondering if there is anything I could ask him to send down here and I myself will sell in Nigeria.

In other words are there stuffs that could be best bought from NY or the US in general and sold in Nigeria.?

Thanks..
Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by Klington: 12:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
HenryDion:
I so much love this thread. A prospective entrepreneur is talking.

Actually sir, I only know of how to import from China down here in Nigeria. Most of my investments came from the enormous gain I made from this business. You won't believe how much I make after each order.. I wrote an article on how to start importing from China.. I've helped many start theirs.. The article might help you too. let's talk business on www.entmirror.com
great work sir. Your type is very rare.
Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by sainttyayo(m): 12:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
phollybee:
Laptops and connect me

If you need wholesale laptops contcat on my signature
Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
bleaching cream,u will make a lot of profit in the south west.
Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by joinnow: 12:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
It all depend on your investment capital.
Tell us how much u want to invest

Note
How will you overcome inconsistency of duty payment and how will you över come lack of access to foreign currency.
Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by bewla(m): 12:40pm On Jul 03, 2017
allwebuy:

What motor part will u buy fast if I import from USA. Let me know asap
don't go for cars america cars different o just stick to the vedio game thing or shirt and trousers or u look for bakeries equipment
Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by 360command: 12:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
bewla:
don't go for cars america cars different o just stick to the vedio game thing or shirt and trousers or u look for bakeries equipment
why
Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by GistFullGround: 1:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
The best thing is Clothes.
Ask the person to help you with clothes from Broadway; they carry very cheap clothes that are very expensive in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by OnePunchMan: 1:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
I sell Amazon gift cards at 330/$

500$ and above for 325/$

My contact in my signature
Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by bewla(m): 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
360command:
why
any thing America get speck so american cars is not much none here so go for things u can sale easily like the once I mention or security equipment I hv another idea for u by that spray pepper thing for security girls go need am and DNA kit for the papa too
Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by 360command: 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
GistFullGround:
The best thing is Clothes.
Ask the person to help you with clothes from Broadway; they carry very cheap clothes that are very expensive in Nigeria.
everybody is into the business, the profit margin is low that is if you are not a big player..
Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
women beauty care products and hairs. big fairly used phones and motor if you have nof money.
Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by fastlane84: 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
iPhone 6sand 7s
Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by Jlow2: 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
ashkenking:
have got Lexus 300 for sale. Pm me if interested
we re talkin abiut auto parts not complete car.
Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by stonemasonn: 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
partnerbiz4:
Evening all,

Please I have someone in New York and I am wondering if there is anything I could ask him to send down here and I myself will sell in Nigeria.

In other words are there stuffs that could be best bought from NY or the US in general and sold in Nigeria.?

Thanks..
I suggest you go to Jumia and co and ask them what items from the US sell the most, you can promise them partnership,
Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by RaptorX: 2:56pm On Jul 03, 2017
JustCalMeDBoss:
Omo cosmetics and drugs look all those expensive drugs that treats cancer and the rest. They sell like hot cakes here and can make over 300% ur purchase price.
You think you can walk into a pharmacy in the US and buy cancer treatment drugs. Funny you.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 3:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
RaptorX:
You think you can walk into a pharmacy in the US and buy cancer treatment drugs. Funny you.

As if I don't know many ppl doing it.
Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by hijodedios: 3:42pm On Jul 03, 2017
Jlow2:
import used Toyota spare parts,even if its 40feet container you will collect ur cash within 48 hours of offloadin

what model of toyota or as long as its a toyota spare parts?
Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by mikolo80: 3:55pm On Jul 03, 2017
How do you make a profit cos dollar is 362 now
toluxa1:
Depends on how much you intend to put into this, your area of interest, your target market and environment. Personally, I would buy phones (he can find very clean phones in his locality) , laptops, gadgets and accessories. They all move fast.
If there are other items that you're into, buy. Some people will buy Supplements, clothes, perfumes depends on what they thing they can market well. It's advisable you have to have some level of interest in what you sell.

Goodluck.

I sell Amazon Gift Cards @N290/$
Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 03, 2017
Jlow2:
we re talkin abiut auto parts not complete car.
u shuld b able to deal with complete car too
Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by Jlow2: 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2017
hijodedios:

carmy,corrolla,hiace, highlander,rx300,rx330,the common models you se pple using
Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by Jlow2: 5:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
hijodedios:

carny,corrola,hiace,highlander,rx330,rx300, the common models pple use
Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by onward4life(m): 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
Jd
Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by Jlow2: 5:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
ashkenking:
u shuld b able to deal with complete car too
what model of rx300 re you talking about is it tokumbo or naija used?
Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by sulemanalex(m): 5:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
He can buy apple cider and other health products ....
If he can see cheap America wines and beverages that's awesome too.

U can contact me for someone details
Business ideas full my head

Lalastical.....iwutago?
Re: What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? by akigbemaru: 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

American Green Card!!
The only thing Nigerians will buy even with their life is an American Green Card.

If you can sell that...you'd be a billionaaaaaiiirrree!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Businesses You Can Run In Nigeria From Abroad / Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? / Innoson Motors Chairman Declared Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.