Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

How Do I Reduce My Blood Pressure Naturally - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Reduce My Blood Pressure Naturally (1555 Views)

7 Effective Ways To Lower Your Blood Pressure Naturally / Do You Care About Lowering Your High Blood Pressure Naturally Within 4-6 Weeks? / Here Is The Best Way Of Lowering Your Blood Pressure Naturally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Reduce My Blood Pressure Naturally by xtremeTall(m): 12:15am On Jul 01, 2017
Hello Nairalanders... i am in my early 20s and i was diagnosed with hbp(high blood pressure)few days ago,infact it has been exhibiting the symptoms like...insomnia..dizziness,chestpain...pls how do i get rid of this ailment with natural medicinal value...or should i be placed on drug(if no side effect).....thanks... cc:dominique pls save my life
Re: How Do I Reduce My Blood Pressure Naturally by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 01, 2017
You should stop thinking about whatever that bothers you EVERY TIME.

PS: You should ALWAYS sleep before 12: 15 AM
Re: How Do I Reduce My Blood Pressure Naturally by Paulpaulpaul(m): 12:35am On Jul 01, 2017
Please, don't go near the drug, most especially MODURETIC. The drug is for the aged; I'll advise you adopt a healthy lifestyle: take time to work-out, reduce alcohol consumption, sleep early and above all be friendly.

It shall end in praise, STOP THINKING just reason

1 Like

Re: How Do I Reduce My Blood Pressure Naturally by Nobody: 1:38am On Jul 01, 2017
Use cannabis. Smoke it or drink it or cook with it. Try it for three days and check your BP again.
Re: How Do I Reduce My Blood Pressure Naturally by Originalsly: 2:42am On Jul 01, 2017
Hmmm...early twenties.... Indomie generation...high blood pressure...and you are wondering why. Not in the medicalast field.... but my guess would be too much salt/sodium in your diet...for that I suggest you make indomitable your #1 enemy....maggie... then keep away from all salty foods... and energy drinks. More importantly...high blood pressure and chest pains combination should be treated as an emergency and have you brushing to the hospital instead of Nairaland....chest pain is a symptom /warning sign of heart attack and should be treated as an emergency...if you have one heart..I do..not sure about you.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Reduce My Blood Pressure Naturally by roxannahall: 6:48am On Oct 29, 2019
Natural Remedies for Chest pain:
Chest pain can be treated naturally only if there are no serious reasons for it i.e due to heart attack. Before you go for these remedies, visit a doctor to confirm the seriousness of the pain.
Some of the common and most efficient natural remedies which you can go for are as follows:
Almonds: Sometimes pain occurs due to acid reflux, if this is the reason in your case, then consume almonds. Almonds are rich in omega-3 fatty acids and have high fiber content, which helps in curing acidity naturally.
You can also mix baking soda with warm water or normal water, it creates an Alkaline solution which also helps in reducing acidity.
Apple cider vinegar consumed before and after meals helps in completely eliminating the development of acidity.
Icing: Sometimes pain is due to muscle stress as a result of your extreme physical activities. All you have to do is make an ice pack and keep it where you feel pain.
Warm liquids: Due to indigestion, excessive gas is accumulated in the body, which also causes chest pain. So in order to improve your digestive process, you can consume warm water along with lemon and eat fiber-rich fruits and foods.
Garlic: Consume it by mixing it with warm milk, or by chewing it directly. It helps in clearing up the clogged arteries.
For detailed information, read the article on natural remedies for chest pain. Read more here https://howtocure.com/natural-remedies-curing-chest-pain/

(1) (Reply)

KIDNEY- Once Damaged / Man Undergoes Surgery To Reduce His Huge Testicles And One Meter Pennis / Combact And Prevent Eye Problems With Swissgarde Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.