Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,373 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

My Friend Is Sneaking Out Of Her Matrimonial Home. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Is Sneaking Out Of Her Matrimonial Home. (3157 Views)

How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? / My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home / Calabar Lady Loses 2 Kids In Fire Outbreak After Sneaking Out To Meet Boyfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Is Sneaking Out Of Her Matrimonial Home. by bethyz(m): 2:05am On Jul 01, 2017
So I have this lady who actually I have known for few months now we talk a lot about our personal lives as married women. I guess that is what made her open up to me. Few weeks ago she said she was tired of her marriage of few years.
I taught it was just a joke , Maybe something happen between her and hubby. They will get over it . Its husband and wife matter so I said to myself.
On the long run someone gave her some house equipment she toĺd me she will keep it in my house . I was like what of your husbands house she said no.
I was having this early morning sleep when I got a call that she was coming to drop the things. Too late to say no she dropped it and left never knew she was traveling . Few days latter the husband came to my house to say he is looking for his wife. I was surprised . Am I the one to know where the wife is. But then I felt bad. Truly I don't no where she went.
Few days latter she is back after family intervention and all still she is bent on leaving him for good.
Of recent she has been picking her things one by one from the house in other to disappear one day. I know where she is keeping her property. Everyday she picks one of her things out of the house. Her things keeps disappearing one by one out of her matrimonial home and the hubby keep asking about some of her things missing. She gives excesses of just rearranging things. He has been trying to show her so much love of recent . Buying her things , paying attention to her but she told me she is still leaving.
Am staying out of this mess as I could . I didn't tell her stay or say go but then it is marriage for better for worse. Isn't it?
I prayed for this marriage to work. Plz let's us pray for it to.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Sneaking Out Of Her Matrimonial Home. by oglalasioux(m): 2:17am On Jul 01, 2017
Marriage!

Mankind's most fortified maximum fortified prison.

OP, allow your friend act out her own prison break.

11 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Sneaking Out Of Her Matrimonial Home. by Nobody: 2:18am On Jul 01, 2017
Op You Can Knw What Happens Behind Closed Door, Ur Friend Must Have A Reason For Her To Be Behaving Like That, She Needs Counselling Cus Running Away Will Nt Help The Issue Cus When She Wants Him Back I Hp Another Lady Will Nt Take Over Bcus A Crash Marriage Is Like A Job Vacancy Always Ready For Another Pesin.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Sneaking Out Of Her Matrimonial Home. by Vikkie14: 3:21am On Jul 01, 2017
You rush into a marriage, you will surely Rush out.

Only the wise understands the above

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Sneaking Out Of Her Matrimonial Home. by eyinjuege: 3:21am On Jul 01, 2017
You can keep praying for their marriage.

But what exactly did she say the problem was? Did she just wake up one day, tired of the union?

What wrong did her husband do?

You need to just talk to her. Until you find out the true reasons she's doing all this, you really cannot give her appropriate advice or suggestions.
You can ask her not to keep things with you again, and she should come and carry her things especially if she's not forthcoming with you.

If she disappears one day, and the police find out her things are with you, you're might get into trouble. They will wonder what some of her personal things are doing in your house.
If she knew she was leaving the man, she shouldn't have agreed to a reconciliation.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Sneaking Out Of Her Matrimonial Home. by Nutase: 4:20am On Jul 01, 2017
This story is certified fake.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Sneaking Out Of Her Matrimonial Home. by keepingmum: 4:56am On Jul 01, 2017
A happy wife will not leave her husband. When a woman leaves , it's often because her husband has continuously made her unhappy.
Don't judge a marriage because you ll never truly know what goes on behind closed doors.

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Sneaking Out Of Her Matrimonial Home. by sisisioge: 5:00am On Jul 01, 2017
I like the way you ended the gist...you've been praying for her and enjoined us to too. Not that we should advise you.

Anyways, while I strongly oppose divorce, I still think its a better escape than abuse, depression or induced death. She's the one wearing the shoes, she knows the fit. May God help us choose right.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Sneaking Out Of Her Matrimonial Home. by crackhouse(m): 6:21am On Jul 01, 2017
I have a lot of things to pray for already. Pls don't add this to the list.

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Sneaking Out Of Her Matrimonial Home. by Acidosis(m): 6:26am On Jul 01, 2017
Haba,

somebody cannot miss her ex- boyfriend's d c k in peace again? She's only missing one of her ex's d ckson. She'll be back, relax abeg.

I have a feeling its all about the s. ex. She has probably tasted too many strong d cksons, and now, she can't spend the rest of her life with one tiny pin.
Re: My Friend Is Sneaking Out Of Her Matrimonial Home. by Jman06(m): 6:42am On Jul 01, 2017
I can bet with anything that there's no tangible reason why that lady wants to leave the marriage.

I am sure it's confusion, confusion and more confusion which young newly married ladies face. Thinking that they are missing out on what's outside, not knowing that they are the envy of many unmarried ladies who would give anything to be in their shoes.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Sneaking Out Of Her Matrimonial Home. by fatymore(f): 7:10am On Jul 01, 2017
Vikkie14:
You rush into a marriage, you will surely Rush out.

Only the wise understands the above
yes it true but that doesn't means you should stay up to your old age before you get married. Maturity doesn't determines success of a marriage
Re: My Friend Is Sneaking Out Of Her Matrimonial Home. by airex(m): 7:15am On Jul 01, 2017
keepingmum:
A happy wife will not leave her husband. When a woman leaves , it's often because her husband has continuously made her unhappy.
Don't judge a marriage because you ll never truly know what goes on behind closed doors.
There are women that can never be happy or satisfied. Even if she leaves for another marriage, same will b the case.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Sneaking Out Of Her Matrimonial Home. by ANDREW2EIC(m): 8:04pm On Jul 01, 2017
@op, you had and still have the opportunity to talk sense into her as a friend you didn't/haven't, instead you have chosen to pray for her marriage and not say anything? If people like you who are very close to her can't make any attempts at talking her into staying, how will God answer all the prayers said concerning the marriage? Do not get me wrong, I don't blame you for their marrital challenges. It only beats me how you have conveniently chosen to take the easy route of only praying for them instead of backing it up with talking too.
Re: My Friend Is Sneaking Out Of Her Matrimonial Home. by bethyz(m): 12:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
They are looking for a baby and she is depressed and fallen out of love with her husband
Re: My Friend Is Sneaking Out Of Her Matrimonial Home. by austine4real(m): 12:18pm On Jul 02, 2017
grin
Awa women do behave irrational at times.

Maybe she decided to leave because the husbnd is showing toooo much love .

Mayb there's new kondo around the corner that is kondolization her wella
Re: My Friend Is Sneaking Out Of Her Matrimonial Home. by oshe11: 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2017
bethyz:
So I have this lady who actually I have known for few months now we talk a lot about our personal lives as married women. I guess that is what made her open up to me. Few weeks ago she said she was tired of her marriage of few years.
I taught it was just a joke , Maybe something happen between her and hubby. They will get over it . Its husband and wife matter so I said to myself.
On the long run someone gave her some house equipment she toĺd me she will keep it in my house . I was like what of your husbands house she said no.
I was having this early morning sleep when I got a call that she was coming to drop the things. Too late to say no she dropped it and left never knew she was traveling . Few days latter the husband came to my house to say he is looking for his wife. I was surprised . Am I the one to know where the wife is. But then I felt bad. Truly I don't no where she went.
Few days latter she is back after family intervention and all still she is bent on leaving him for good.
Of recent she has been picking her things one by one from the house in other to disappear one day. I know where she is keeping her property. Everyday she picks one of her things out of the house. Her things keeps disappearing one by one out of her matrimonial home and the hubby keep asking about some of her things missing. She gives excesses of just rearranging things. He has been trying to show her so much love of recent . Buying her things , paying attention to her but she told me she is still leaving.
Am staying out of this mess as I could . I didn't tell her stay or say go but then it is marriage for better for worse. Isn't it?
I prayed for this marriage to work. Plz let's us pray for it to.

U thats suppose to be a friend didnt tell her wats right or not as a married woman bt came to nairaland to post it.....

WHAT THEN DO U WANT US TO DO

JUST KNOW U AIDED WAT SHE IS DOING.....

U COULDNT EVEN ASK WHY SHE IS LEAVING.....

ARE Y SURE SHE IS UR FRIEND OR JUST UR APROKO-MATE undecided
Re: My Friend Is Sneaking Out Of Her Matrimonial Home. by keepingmum: 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
Obviously the husband has fertility issues and isn't prepared to seek treatment or her in laws r giving her a tough time.
You don't know her struggle ....you don't know what goes on behind those walls...

If she walks away from the marriage support her as a friend and not judge her.....instead you are spreading her personal biz on social media. You should be ashamed of yourself.....may God deliver us from friends like you.
Re: My Friend Is Sneaking Out Of Her Matrimonial Home. by Destined2win: 4:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nah waoo
Re: My Friend Is Sneaking Out Of Her Matrimonial Home. by TR1212: 4:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
ANDREW2EIC:
@op, you had and still have the opportunity to talk sense into her as a friend you didn't/haven't, instead you have chosen to pray for her marriage and not say anything? If people like you who are very close to her can't make any attempts at talking her into staying, how will God answer all the prayers said concerning the marriage? Do not get me wrong, I don't blame you for their marrital challenges. It only beats me how you have conveniently chosen to take the easy route of only praying for them instead of backing it up with talking too.

Thank you!!

oshe11:

U thats suppose to be a friend didnt tell her wats right or not as a married woman bt came to nairaland to post it.....

WHAT THEN DO U WANT US TO DO

JUST KNOW U AIDED WAT SHE IS DOING.....

U COULDNT EVEN ASK WHY SHE IS LEAVING.....

ARE Y SURE SHE IS UR FRIEND OR JUST UR APROKO-MATE undecided

Thank you too!!

Op said "...marriage is for better for worse right... "?

Auntie op, did you tell your friend that? You are praying for her abi? So that God will extend his hands from heaven and help her? Doesn't God use people to help people? What if God placed you in her life for a time like this? But you have conveniently decided to keep mute and pray.

Yes, you may not know why she's leaving but did you ask? You're partly to blame if that marriage falls apart o, because she told you in confidence that she wants to leave and you did nothing!!! Not even saying the said prayer together with her.

Anyway, since there's no obvious reason why she's leaving, and her husband has been nice to her even lately, she will be back. By the time she realises that she's not missing out on anything out there, she will come back to her senses. I only pray it's not too late by then...
Re: My Friend Is Sneaking Out Of Her Matrimonial Home. by bethyz(m): 6:56pm On Jul 02, 2017
People talk out of assumption and you hold on to it as fact. In your right sense if you were all in my shoe what actually do you think will be the first question when you notice such thing. Don't just throw words without thinking . Everything must not be black and white before you understand it. Anyway will just take reasonable opinions

I have told her it is reasonable to stay. Marriage is for better for worse. She is strong willed . Can't force it.
No body knows tomorrow. Everybody live life by their personal choices good or bad.

She may wake up one day and say is because of you I stayed see my life if I had gone it will be better.

She has family who has advised her. My mum even advised her to be patient.

Let's be reasonable in comment and don't make judgement without reasoning. Give your opinion without insults in a reasonable way.

I give my opinion and let you make your decision.
Re: My Friend Is Sneaking Out Of Her Matrimonial Home. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 02, 2017
op, I think u should mind your business.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Sneaking Out Of Her Matrimonial Home. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 02, 2017
Lol another marriage crashing, very overrated institution.
Re: My Friend Is Sneaking Out Of Her Matrimonial Home. by Monday5(m): 5:10am On Jul 03, 2017
I smell a �
Re: My Friend Is Sneaking Out Of Her Matrimonial Home. by Obierika(m): 10:10pm On Oct 25, 2018
She should leave the marriage and try elsewhere, she may get lucky and get pregnant
Re: My Friend Is Sneaking Out Of Her Matrimonial Home. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 25, 2018
Nairaland is now a haven for fake stories

(1) (Reply)

Ikeja Registry / (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr / My Son Is Making Me Wet.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.